This is how the world viewed arabs in the 90's

>This is how the world viewed arabs in the 90's

What happened

9/11

That's how America viewed arabs in the 90's.

we decided to invade them countries
again

INVADE AGRABAH

>This is how the world viewed multiculturalism in the 90's

things change

Is that aladin?

banter finger?

Shaira law and the failure to move on from outdated barbaric beliefs, as well the execution of Islamic reformists and other branches of the Muslim faith which had compatability with western cultures happened.

I should know. My parents fled from the middle east to escape that bullshit.

It's another reason why I'm considering being a christian instead.

Saddam Hussein
Osama Bin Laden

>i consider being a christian instead

lmao

that's like starting playing WoW or Starcraft 2 in 2016, you're a bit late buddy

DEAD RELIGION

Go for it desu. Islam isn't going to change its image problem anytime soon

Shit. So how'd your parents escape, Abdul?

>not tipping the fedora instead

>Men and Women are equal in Christianity
>Gays can get married in Christianity
>Modern Christianity defers to science
No, Ahmed. Christianity is not a dead religion. It's the foundation of Western civilization.

>It's the foundation of Western civilization.

That's news to the Greeks and Romans.

>>Gays can get married in Christianity

No

Greeks and Romans were Christian and their descendants continue to be Christians

>following any Abrahamic religion

pleb to the max

>Gays can get married in Christianity
wut

i'm not familiarized with afroamerican culture, maybe

>Greeks and Romans were Christian and their descendants continue to be Christians
germanics arent their descendants

you just copied everything greeks and romans created

>It's the foundation of Western civilization.
it isnt

germanics never took christianity seriously, they arent even christian

American culture got a bit bum-flustered after 9/11

>you just copied everything greeks and romans created

and greeks and romans just copied what sumerians and egyptians created, this is how civilization works

Disney basically plagiarized the Thief and the Cobbler, so most of the designs weren't even their ideas. Aladdin is a Chinese story.

but romans and greeks didnt act like if they created civilization

This. When I was a kid I had this big book of fairy tales and the oriental version was a lot better. Jafar got even more BTFO.

>>Gays can get married in Christianity
No, just ... no. Only in your Tumblresque version oc Christianity where "muh feels" are all that matters and if you disagree with some part of the doctrine you just disregard it and open a new """"denomination"""".

Well I am an Orthodox Christian and we pretty much kept to the stuff Christ said, we 100% follow teaching of the Christ (never crusaded, never burned people alive, never taxed believers, never made an anti-Christian center of quasi-religion and politics, and protestants are even more heretical) and I can tell you that pretty much the only rule they taught us is a 'dont be a massive cunt', and that's it. Church regularly donates to science, disabled kids, hospitals etc. Orthodox monks mostly keep to themselves and dont care all that much for outside world, you can be a satan worshipper and they wont behead you or even pay all that much attention to you.

WHERE THEY CUT OFF YOUR EAR IF THEY DON'T LIKE YOUR FACE
IT'S BARBARIC, BUT HEY - IT'S HOME

I respect Orthodox Christians and consider them true Christians.

But some protestant sects (mostly in USA) are retarded.

"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination."
-Leviticus 18:22

They claim to follow the Scripture to the letter. Well that seems fairly un-ambiguous to me.
NOW, and I want this to be clear, I DO NOT advocate for prosecution of fags. Hell I can even tolerate civil unions. But that will NEVER be a marriage, in the Christian sense.

No, you're mistaking social progress made by secular countries with christianism

"Modern Christianity" is a code word for atheist who celebrate christmas

I guess I dont care about that, but what feels right to me is that gays should have a legal marriage, just not in the church, like, a lawyer could make that marriage and they could sign papers instead of bullying men of the cloth who just want to live in peace. We dont let anyone bully our priests over here with anything they dont want to do themselves because they also never bully anyone, they rarely protest or do anything in public, most of the time they make monastery food (goat cheese, wine, etc) and do services like funerals and baptism and so on.

I have mixed feelings about it. But civil unions are already legal in my country so I don't have much of a saying.

I don't bully fags but I think they are morally deficient.

bruh