Ask a Pole anything

Ask a Pole anything

What personal goal are you currently working toward?

Short or long coiffure?

Is Gdansk good place to invite my friend to visit with her?

What is your biggest regret in life?

none
long, short haired women look shitty
yes sure
playing vidyas instead of learning for finals

Your taste is derisive

I just started learning Polish the other day ? What do the Poles think about French people ?

Also, based Józed Piłsudski.

I meant Józef, sorry for that typo.

You like this new goverment of yours?
Do you believe everything this Kachzinski guy says?

Bóg Honor Ojczyzna

no, you are just a gay
>I just started learning Polish the other day ?
?
>What do the Poles think about French people
When it comes to historical memes, Polish people perceive France really badly, we feel betrayed by you, also we ridicule your surrender in WW2, Napoleon is praised a lot in Polish historiography though
I want to give them more time but they make too much mess and conflicts. I hope the political situation in Poland will calm down.

What do you think about these Americans who come out and do these massive things for remembrance of Katyn

We have a memorial statue in Chicago and there's one in New York and I think Washington DC too

Actually these guys might be legitimate Polish Army veterans from WW2 who came to the US

I think it's really good, memory of this genocide should be preserved.

>short haired women look shitty
This. I guess Poles really are Aryan.
t. Indian

wew, I just realize I made more than one typo.

My great-grand parents immigrated from Lwów (I believe their name was something like Kościuszk or something, but they changed it to Kostink upon arriving in France) my mother told me, so now I feel like I should learn Polish, to honor muh ancestors, are there different dialects across Poland ? Also, do they still speak Polish in Lwów, or did the filthy Ukrainians replace the local population ?

And apart from historical memes, how do you guys feel about us ? And how would you feel about a white foreigner with Polish ancestry who tries to learn your language and culture ?

AR1an masterrace

what is the dirrerence between shampoo and rense?

what do you think of my town's public library

>are there different dialects across Poland ?
not really, there are some but I would say they are irrelevant

there is 1 main dialect generally used everywhere
>Also, do they still speak Polish in Lwów, or did the filthy Ukrainians replace the local population ?
I think there are almost no Poles left in Lwów, USSR resettled the local Polish population
>how do you guys feel about us ?
I think Poles are generally quite friendly towards the French, our relations are pretty good though I guess our countries don't really have a lot in common right now (?)
>And how would you feel about a white foreigner with Polish ancestry who tries to learn your language and culture ?
obviously any foreigner trying to learn Polish would be welcomed as Poland is not really relevant and it's kind of rarity to see a foreigner caring about Poland (even if he is of Polish descent) I think a lot of Poles would be really friendly and helpful to you

what is "rense"
idk, pretty gud

Andrzej Sapkowski books are pretty good. Is he recognised in your country?

Does any Polish person sell his soul to Satan for mastery of that snake language? Normal human can not sound like this.

he is rather recognized but not quite universally, I'd say his books are more famous than his name, like if you would ask some random Pole about "Wiedźmin" they would know that such thing exist but I'm not sure if they would be able to tell the author of the series. Also probably the games are much more recognized now.

I personally love the Witcher series(books).

l*ng hair pole stop

What is the coolest, best city for young people

nah I'm not him I hate that fetishist
"the coolest, best" ? Warsaw, definitely

Great. Actually Polish grammar seems to be fairly easy compared to French grammar, as for now I only have some trouble understanding and actually hearing the slight differences between like cz rz dz s ź ś dż dź and so on.

Fucking communists man. Where did they resettle them ?

Awesome ! I can't wait to finally obtain my driving licence, I plan on travelling around Poland, where do you recommend going first my friend ?

All those sh psh ch zh sss sounds in polish are remnants of our ancient Sarmatian language, before we were force to speak slavic by Germans and Catholic Church. Russian on the other hand seems pretty mongol. Like calling your national heroes bogatiri which comes from a mongol word.

How cheap is it to visit and see historic shit

but all slavs have those sounds

>I only have some trouble understanding and actually hearing the slight differences between like cz rz dz s ź ś dż dź and so on.
I guess you have "rz/ż" sound in French right? It's "j" I think. "Cz" is just English "ch". The rest is actually difficult.
>Fucking communists man. Where did they resettle them ?
Western Poland.
>I plan on travelling around Poland, where do you recommend going first my friend ?
It depends on what are you looking for...
Poland is real cheap for any Westerner. What historic shit do you mean exactly?

do your women have fat titties?

>bohater
>nie słowiańskie słowo
pierdolnij się w ten głupi łeb kretynie

Shoooo. No one likes you Slovakia >:(

Interested in this

Also is the tiddy soft

>derisive
I have never seen that word in my entire life. At least I know what it means now.

chyba wziąłes tego posta zbyt poważnie pajacu
i tak, bohater nie jest słowiańskim słowem

not really, most of the chicks I know are pretty skinny actually

Castles, commonwealth era sites/museums, etc.

>genocide

Is it true Polish girls are pretty conservative and won't have sex before marriage? I wish to find a Polish qt gf who is more interested in some hobby than being a partyslut (in Sweden all the girls who aren't sluts are ugly and fat).

>Is it true Polish girls are pretty conservative and won't have sex before marriage?
nope lol

>Is it true Polish girls are pretty conservative and won't have sex before marriage?

lol of course no

Haha it is not

Castles, pretty and comfy towns, local heritage, etc.

This stuff.

Do most girls in Sweden just go for any foreigner with brown skin to show all their friends how 'progressive' they are?

Genuine question.

W-will you come t-to Poland with m-me, leaf-san ?

b-but they are catholic and feminine and sweet

I always imagined Polish girls as shy, don't drink, like to play instruments, read etc and who will shine up when meeting you if you're their bf.

Shut the fuck up cuckmarkAre you a hot baguette ?

>Ask a Pole anything
That pic created a pole in my pants.

I think they just genuinely like it more. I don't know why, it's not the case in Denmark or Norway where shitskins never get laid but in Sweden girls go crazy for foreign cock. Really at this point I don't care about this country, it's lost long ago.

I don't know exactly but imagine it like sightseeing in Western Europe/US/Canada but 2.5x cheaper.
There are a lot of nice Polish towns and cities. The best known are Kraków, Wrocław, Gdańsk, Lublin, but there are nice small qt towns like Kazimierz Dolny, Sandomierz or Zamość.
>I always imagined Polish girls as shy
true for some
>don't drink
lol nope
>like to play instruments
I know only 1 girl who play any instruments desu

>cuckmark
I legit keked right there.

>are you a hot baguette
I can be a cute b-boy for you, leafy-san.

How about Torun? I'm interested in medieval buildings.

kill yourself weeb

Phone accidentally pasted wrong thread response.

This leaf don't blow that way. Sorry senpai

Great ! By the way, I also plan on making a quick stop by the other /v4/ countries during my "road trip", are Czech and Slovak languages a bit similar to Polish, and if so, will they be able to understand me ?

>tfw playing Poland on Darkest Hour starting from 1933

>tfw I also speak Japanese
Sorry I failed you, Scandi-kun ...

Are you currently butthurt?

Where is poland on this scientific graphic?

The swedes here are extra right wing since their country is mentally ill, so they lash out at weebs. It is a coping mechanism.

Amerikun defending me. As usual, greatest ally.