LINUS SERVER ROOM CATCH FIRE

LOL
youtube.com/watch?v=Upv0dAP9OF0&t

Fuck off Linus, stop shilling your video

BTFO

who fucking cares.

What would this faggots server actually need to do?
Map the nations glory holes?

Literally powers all of the employee's computers you actually idiot

Fucking jews inside the server room getting toasted

>April Fool's video in March

Really dropped the fire extinguisher pin there.

LinusShillTips isn't Sup Forums. It's .

He is a dumb label reader.
He doesn't know even basic physics, math, or coding.
He doesn't have, and never had, a legit tech job.
He doesn't have any tech related degree/diploma/course certification.
His Linkedin is full of management bullshit, swimming instructor, and boyscout.
Yet in spite of all of this he acts as if he knows anything, and as if he represents the tech collective.

He is a fucking marketer. His hardware reviews are about as informative as reading the fucking PDF.
The average Joe is more likely to get fucked over by listening to his idiocy.
His "humor" is 9gag level.

He is so fucking tech illiterate that he had to employ a special writer for his TechQuickie channel because he's too stupid himself.
The same faggot who tried to push a spiritual book as a solution for Carpal Tunnel or something.

His group is a marketing group, not a tech group.

He had to Internet beg for money in order to move to an office, which he managed to get ripped off on because he is a dumb faggot (admits it).
A fucking hotel cleaner in Las Vegas who gets paid on average $2400-$2700 a month can sooner or later afford what Linus has to beg for on the Internet, or beg to the manufacturers and labels.
He depends on his wife's BJ income, and she looks like those roach monsters from Terra Formars (pic related).
He pays his faggot employees minimum wage [admitted in the WAN show discussion between him and Luke], his ad revenue has halved in the meantime, and YT revenue is shit in the first place.

If you want computer case angles and proper feature description with objective reviews, you watch those faggots HardwareCanucks, who even go as far as reviewing fucking dust filters.
If you want to post on-topic Sup Forums related YouTubers, you post people who actually have tech jobs, tech education, and practical application; like Wendell from TekShitdictate, or Louis Rossman for board repair and reading blueprints.

Fuck off to .

This is not technology.
You are breaking the advertising rule.

Legitimate tech channels are those that:
- Don't have a monetary purpose with their existence.
- Don't do marketing or revolve around marketing income and shilling.
- Are hobbyist and often look boring because the content is
meant to be purely educational, informative, and intelligent.

Illegitimate tech [marketing] channels are those:
- Whose main purpose is monetary income.
- Whose main lone purpose is marketing and shilling shit.
- Most often containing 9gag levels of "humor" and "entertainment" created to orient them towards
an easily gullible audience of retards and underage for easier marketing. The LTT audience is as such.

Companies and brands that produce hardware are not a comparative argument even if they use marketing,
because marketing is not their main purpose, the products they create and sell are.

Take this shit to:
>>>/thrash/

Be mindful of the advertising rule in the future.

He is prosumer trash that appeals to the same audience as CSI: Cyber. They're both packed with about the same amount of useful information.

He couldn't make his Cisco router work. He couldn't make his pfSense router work. He couldn't build a 1u server so "1u servers are teh sux". He clipped parts off his 2u server to get components to fit. He tried to build a NAS. He did that terrible 10Gbe LAN implementation. And He tried to water cool his house with hilarious results.

He is as amateur as they come but he's too stupid to see it. His viewers are ignorant fools if they take him seriously. Good on him for fleecing them but anyone who follows his bullshit is dumber than Linus. I've only ever seen part of one of his videos and I thought it was an April fool's day show until someone pointed out they were all like that. I've gotten wind of all his other fuckups second hand.

If someone advertises in his show I won't buy their product. I'm assuming it doesn't work and they have to pay someone to shill to the ignorant masses.

His show looks like a high school project that didn't work and he's always trying to figure it out at the last minute while the judges are watching.

His wife looks like a Japanese urban legend monster. I know she's probably Korean or Viet but she looks like something out of Japanese lore that greets you on the street after dark and eats your skin if you don't tell her where her dead daughter is buried.

>april fools not even in april

fuck off man

I am not a Linus shill but you have to be a very sad person to waste your time writing down a whole paragraph about some random youtuber. It would've sufficed to say that he is a faggot.

this is a bit of a weird shot and they both look quite bad. But they're probably more attractive IRL than most Sup Forums users, not to mention happy and not forever alone

literally an ogre and a goblin

her face looks very off.

fuck off cancer

>newfag
>even fucking traps on Sup Forums look 10/10 in comparison to Linus and his Roach-wife
>cry more

who are you calling a new fag? I have been lurking on this site for more than two weeks, that is 14 whole days. I am officially part of the Sup Forums army XDDDDDDDDD. maybe you are so butt hurt about the idea that you have been lurking for an hour and calling everyone else a new fag. give me your real address and fight me in real life one versus one. i will show you who is boss, here is my address:
Street: C16
City: Delhi
State: Delhi
Zip code: 11553

I will see you tonight you homosexual idiot.

Needs more flare and double the content. More shitpost lines, more emoticons.

How can he afford a whole crew and a warehouse full of tech shit by making somewhat popular videos?

There are more popular youtubers with way more views per video who don't have employees.

Seems like once his youtube career goes downhill a bit he won't have anything left from his youtube money because he spent it all on this shit.

I really don't know how, it has to do with all those bloody sponsored videos he does I'm sure

He can't.
There's one thing that all business books and teachers agree upon, and it is that desperate measures impacting the reputation of an owner are a sign of failing business.

Given how Linus is constantly breaking shit as an excuse to make new videos, his profits and his losses are probably almost equalized these days, thus ending in a pathetic personal income.

>How can he afford a whole crew and a warehouse full of tech shit by making somewhat popular videos?
His wife's money

>watch the video
>fakest fire effect i've ever seen
nice one you fucking faggot

\thread

He's distancing his company from relying on the youtube overlords. Most his money comes from sponsorships/ad integrations with various companies with these baked in ads. They also have their own video delivery service that they charge for which just gives early access to their new videos I think.

Basically, he's preparing for youtube to implode and not go out of business.