Use legacy captcha

>use legacy captcha
>requires 10-20 presses

>use new captcha
>requires 1-10 presses

>"b...b...I can't train Google ai to use the word nigger!"

I feel like the only issues people have with the modern Google captcha are just retarded people.

Anything else, Mudasir?

Wrong thread apple shill.

Sure thing, currynigger

>use legacy captcha
>can use keyboard

>use new captcha
>have to use mouse
yeah, nah, thanks.

>$0.005 has been deposited to your iTunes account.

what does valuing your privacy and not wanting to be bothered by the new CAPTCHA have to do with apple?
is this a desperate attempt at getting the average Sup Forums user onto your side of the argument?

by the way, i commonly only need 1 or 2 tries for the legacy captcha.

What does the captcha have to do with Pajeet meme?

I'm just using your retarded logic.

Also if it takes 2 tries that's 40 key presses.

Not that guy that called you a pajeet. But it makes sense, since you are advocating people to use the new captcha which obviously benefits Google a lot more. So he's calling you a Google shill.

But you calling him an apple shill has no basis in anything whatsoever.

You still haven't explained the Pajeet meme

lurk more

>Also if it takes 2 tries that's 40 key presses.
Since I am not a retarded cripple I can type much faster than clicking images, waiting for them to disappear, for new ones to load, and then having to do that 3 times over.

Google uses paid indian shills to push their products on facebook, twitter, leddit and other forums.

>New captcha:
>select all squares with signs
>now do that again!
>oops, you clicked too many squares, please try again
>select all squares with storefronts
>squares refresh with new images after being clicked
>they refresh slowly
>Oops, you clicked the squares too fast, ur a robot, try again.

By this point you've wasted nearly a minute when you could have just typed 1 or 2 words for a legacy captcha.
Even at a blistering pace of 30 wpm that's only like 5 seconds.

>requires 1-10 presses

Sometimes it's way more, sorry. I put it to you, if you don't have an issue with being google's free worker, then you're the retard.

this

The new captcha generations are fucking slow because you keep getting more and more every time you solve them, they require mouse input which is annoying as shit on a laptop, and the challenges are fucking boring and at times wrong (as in you get reprimanded for a good answer) or vague in what they accept

That new sentence chooser thing is complete horseshit too

>he works for Google
>he does it for free

>legacy captcha
tab, type two words, extremely easy to read now.
>new captcha
tab, tab, space, wait while it loads, then you have to solve a series of image recognition.

>Unlimited storage
What?
Can someone explain or are they memeing?
So the storage doesn't work on airplane mode, because I assume it sends the infinite stuff to Google servers.

Sup Forums pass doesnt have this problem

>poorfags

>legacy captcha
>type 10 letters within 2s

>new captcha
>click all signs until there is one within 12s plus it is annoying

New captcha is Google's ingenious idea of using countless people for free. And it gets progressively worst.

ReNigger is life.

They've been using people for free with legacy CAPTCHA, too. They didn't even come up with it. They bought reCAPTCHA. But it seems that image digitizing wasn't worth enough for them anymore.

i don't understand the problem you guys have with captchas. i thought this site got rid of them?

>I feel like the only issues people have with the modern Google captcha are just retarded people
Yes only retarded people could feel annoyance at spending multiple minutes clicking fucking boxes and having it not register.

legacy captcha is like 10x times faster for me

Sometimes I had to solve 3 - 5 screens of puzzle to actually post here

legacy is better

>giving money to the oriental jew

>Not using 'nigger' for the 2nd word

You misspelled nigger. Try again.

kekus maximus

>take screenshot
>edit CAPTCHA to spell the word "niggers"
>make photo of modified screenshot
>"NO FUCKING WAY"

>screenshot

Are you blind?

>measuring in "presses" instead of actual time wasted while the shit fades out only to spawn new shit ad infinitum

Yeah I noticed some of the color lines are subtly different, and the n, i, and bottom of the first g look like shit on closer inspection. wishful thinking

are you illiterate?

>"Select all squares with roads"
>No roads in pic
>"Select all squares with mountains"
>Select all mountains
>Not accepted
>"Select all stop signs"
>Select random square
>Works

Fucking Google lmao

>crumbled papers with brown shitstains in India
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Apparently and embarrassingly so.

M'lady.

*swings cape and runs into the night*

Pajeets love Google because the CEO is a pajeet. Its also why they love Microsoft, another pajeet CEO.

Why can't anything be normal there? Whenever i see anything related to India there's always something "off", like the hands in a video would have too-long fingernails or something.