Brave 14.0

Why aren't you using Brave browser right now? It just got a huge update. It's better than Chrome and Firefox. There's literally no reason to use the Google botnet anymore. I'm also using Qwant search engine which is way better than Google search.

De-Google yourself faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/brave/browser-laptop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What about Vivaldi?

Vivaldi is good but I think it's trying to do too much. I think Brave is better, more minimal, being developed way more quickly and focusing on the important things, etc. Probably faster too.

Closed source.

What rendering engine does it use?

same as chromium/chrome/etc.

I'm not doubting you, but where did you see it? Found nothing about it on their site.

github.com/brave/browser-laptop

Thanks.

It's just chrome with a JavaScript UI. A shit browser overall.

But isn't this the same? It uses Electron.

Has too much of a Mac interface, I hate Apple with passion, that's why.

It is. They are all built on chromium

Does it support Sup Forums x? Gotta keep shit posting

Doubtful. What does 4chanX do for you?

Because Waterfox is better?

I like customization in my browsers. If I was still using something shitty like Chrome I would but Waterfox is king for me.

no extensions.
/thread

It's literally a reskinned Chrome clone. Its main purpose is showing you their own ads, so that they can cash in, too. There is no other purpose to that browser.

It does. Just slow to come out.

>reskinned
Stop using words you don't understand.

Only tried it for a bit before going back to Firefox but I thought there was a setting in the browser to disable them showing their own ads

There is. He's just a communist Stalman faggot who wants a world of free software and free borders.

There is. But the main objective of the browser is still the same.

Even worse

Speaking of main objectives
>Chrome: To get you to join the Google botnet, to give Google a monopoly over open standards, advertising networks, etc.
>Firefox: To get you to donate to their shit organization and use their referrals so they can make money
>Brave: To give you an incentive to view ads so you can choose to support the sites you like willingly, or keep the bitcoin money for yourself, or block all ads altogether

Brave has a plan to monetize their product like everyone else, but the difference is you aren't the product being targeted with clickbait. The end result is better than the others. I wouldn't mind one bit if the internet loses it's ability to make money from ad click bait revenue.

>taking their word for it
>"non profit"

Well in that case, the goal of Brave isn't monetizing either. It's to end the concept of internet users being a product sold to advertisers and empowering them to willfully choose who gets their monetary support.

Nevermind that. There is worse you could have pointed out. I didn't actually realize that they have done that.
Apparently there is now a Mozilla Corporation which is not non-profit. And all money made from the products go into the corporation. So you could argue that their goal is to make money. Pfft.