1. Your cuntry

1. Your cuntry
2. What do people in your cuntree think of the atomic bombings of Japan? Do they think America did the right thing or the wrong thing? Did it save Japan from a horrible invasion and Korea-like country split or not? What do YOU think?

Japs were bad guys and the bombs were a necessary evil.

>What do people in your cuntree think of the atomic bombings of Japan?
evil america
>What do YOU think?
japan would surrender anyway

Flag
Murica did everything wrong.
>What do YOU think
If you kill a person - you are retarded fuck who knows shit about life and humanity. That's pretty much all of it.

I din du nifin
jap's skull is inferior to monky

nobody cares

should've used more

nobody cares

If a retarded person says something - that does not make it retarded aswell. Maybe he heard it from someone, who knows.

they don't care

1.Japan
2.America did the wrong thing.

wrong president

everybody cares

Do you honestly not believe this quote is retarded

>If you kill a person - you are retarded fuck who knows shit about life and humanity. That's pretty much all of it.
What a certain group of people was doing this and worse? What if "not knowing shit about life and humanity" doesn't even begin to describe their level demonic evil? Would you think they needed to be dealt with harshly?

Do you honestly believe it is? There's nothing good about killing, nothing at all. It's a cheap way of doing things, like "Screw politics/screw education/screw giving people a chance, let's start a war/execute a child/execute a criminal".

People being punished for their wrongdoings dindu nuffin wrong and didn't deserve punishment, wow, surprising

You have a gun in your hand and a guy is coming at you to stab you to death with a knife, you put the gun down because killing is always bad and you tell him this as he's stabbing you to death

People see it as a cowards' way out and a pretty barbaric one at that. A lot of innocents died and still suffer because the US couldn't play the conventional warfare game.

No one is perfect, thus every one should have a redeeming chance.

>there wouldn't have been more deaths and suffering if the US had played the conventional warfare game

->

Imagine it like you will. We will never know because the US didn't want to find out. Part of "the cowards' way out".

I think it's a useless discussion at this point.

It shouldn't be "was this justified?", it should be "how can we prevent this again?"

That's a matter of death and life, obviously you can't put yourself at risk.
That still doesn't mean that you should feel good or don't feel bad. Man might've lost his job because of some sort of incident, might've been pushed to the limit.

Giving nukes to "everyone" seemed to solve the problem.
It's why we didn't see A-bombs in Vietnam, Korea, etc.

wouldn't japan be split into n/s japan like korea?

80-90% of Japan flag is NOT real Japanese in Sup Forums.

>we will never know

acutally, iwo jima

>implying current japs are real japs
Nothing but irradiated tamed dogs.

>Korea-like country split
It's Korean War, not WW2. The Cold War made the split.

>If you kill a person - you are retarded fuck who knows shit about life and humanity. That's pretty much all of it.

Never killed a man, but I've killed just about everything else in north America, and you are only half right.

Whenever you kill something, no matter how you kill it, there is always two parts. The first is a rush, it honestly feels great and in my experience last just a split second. Then comes the second part which is sorrow. You worry that the kill wasn't good, you wonder if you took the right one and if you did harm picking this one over that one. A thousand little worries run through your head at the same time and you think of the life you just ended. You feel a deep respect for it in a way that's hard to explain.

Like I said, I never killed a man but I can't imagine it would be any different. I imagine it would be hard as shit grappling with the second phase whe you killed 140,000 people in one go.

Ridiculous. The japs were performing live experimentation on human beings. Sick experiments that did not need to be taking place. They were murdering everyone around them and they weren't kind enough to grant them a quick death via bombs. If you knew what they were up to, you wouldn't be saying such nonsense.

Unless you're a weeb, in which case you'd defend them no matter what they did.

Never happened!

Another nuke thread?
1. ...
2. "Muh warcraim"!
I think it was necessary. The atomic bombs were as destructive as the firebombing campaigns launched before but had an enormous shock value.
Launching Operation Downfall would incur in a MUCH higher cost of human lives, even in the most conservative projections.
With the Americans and Japanese distracted in Kyushu and Southern Honshu and the bulk of IJN sunk, the Soviets could really launch an amphibious assault from Sakhalin and secure Northern portions of the Japanese home islands, crushing any form of organized resistance like how they did in Manchuria.

Probably, then we'd have another communist shithole run by an asian cult of personality

I know about japanese experiments. They are horrible and most unhumane shit I've ever read about. Doesn't mean they should be killed in return. As I've said, no one is perfect, and thus no one should judge who should live and who should die.
In the end, how about all the civilians who died that day? Did they perform any experiments? Did they dissect any youngsters or poison them to death? Doubt it.

USSR would have otherwise invaded and turned their half into North Japan[spoiler]/Korea[/spoiler]

They also weren't about to stop doing what they were doing because of their groious "honor", weeb. There's no rehabilitating demons. Killing them only makes them happy. Paying their countrymen back for their atrocities though woke them right up. Suddenly they're staring what they brought onto their grorious country in the face and suddenly they realize maybe it wasn't the best of ideas.

In the end, Japan stopped terrorizing Asia, they recognized their war crimes as crimes, they decided to stay out of wars altogether, and they wound up turning kawaii for some reason and making the stupid anime that you love so much.

No matter how bad you may think it was, the bombing resulted in many positives. Not only that, the nukes created anime.

>The nukes created anime
Firstly, this is hilarious.
Secondly, are you honestly implying anime was any good for mankind?
>Weeb
I'm long past 16yo, friend, and I'm not defending Japan here, only stating my personal opinion on happenings. It still stays as it was. You may be forced to kill, killing might result in positives, but it's still stupid way of doing things and you still ended a life without fully knowing what exactly did you just cut from existing.