Hey Sup Forums, how the hell do I get this hard drive out to put in my old one before I clone it?

Hey Sup Forums, how the hell do I get this hard drive out to put in my old one before I clone it?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/uZpp8
marketwatch.com/story/most-americans-have-less-than-1000-in-savings-2015-10-06
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

install gentoo

also read the sticky

Fuck the sticky

Also this is the other side. Shit is pinned in.

google whatever the model of your case is and "remove hard drive" you fucking mongoloid retard

alternatively grab a pair of plyers and hope for the best (and by best i mean you completely fuck everything up and i laugh at you)

I did fag. Its an Element case. Can't find shit on it.

Next time, buy a better case. Or don't use the manual as toilet paper, assuming it came with one.

Everybody laugh at the Sup Forumstard who bought a pre-built and has no fucking idea how any of it works or fits together.

enjoy your prebuilt computer!! xD upboated!

Need more pictures to help

Take away the front, maybe you can unscrew the HDDs then

I just talked to a tech support and the dude said there is a screw holding each in place but I can't find the things. Said they were really small and black or silver.

Just start unscrewing shit until it falls apart. I believe in you OP.

It's in NZXT S340, take out the front (yes it is possible and yes, it takes lots of force, wiggle it out) and unscrew it. Next time don't buy fucking prebuilts you idiot.

It is pinned. The dude said I could get it from the back but there is nothing to unscrew in the back.

Not this, the front of the case, it's removable Jesus Christ. everyone has this pinned in, here are pics

imgur.com/a/uZpp8

I can't believe you made a post on how to find a screw

just take shit apart until you find it and then put shit back together

reeeeeeeee

Thanks brah. Honestly I was afraid to pull the front off. It just came in the mail an hour ago.

You are the real MVP

No worries mate, I had the same problem when I got this case, the pins wear off after a while and it's easier. Honestly though, you should "learn" (quotation marks because there really isn't even anything to learn) how to build PCs, it's fun and will save you money/will let you buy better performing shit for the same price.

Honestly I was going to. I had all of the parts in a cart but I needed the money for a plane ticket and found out I can do payments with ibuypower. A lot easier on the bank account.

I want to learn as much as I can. I am just new to this.

Ah, I see. It's like building LEGO, and really once you finish it, it'll be natural to you. Sup Forums hates reddit, I know that, but you can get tons of help from kind folks over at reddit.com/r/buildapc. Now I'm going to the cover before they start hunting me down, lol. Have fun with your PC :)

I am from Sup Forums so I understand the culture here. Thanks for your help.

fucking kill yourselves you pre-built reddit scum

K

thanks! and upvoted!

The fuck are you talking about you piece of shit? I literally roasted OP for buying prebuilt you dumbass cockhead. Why the fuck would I recommend subreddit about building computers if I wanted to propagate prebuilts? Really the first thing your head went in with contact after you dropped out of the pussy was the hospital floor you brain-dead failed abortion

OP tell me the specs of your prebuilt, and how much you paid for it.

>I am from Sup Forums

So you've basically admitted to being from Reddit. Fuck off

i5-6400
12GB ddr4
128GB SSD
1TB HDD
1TB HDD
some 450W PSU
GTX 1070
usb 3.1

>$950 but I'm only paying $82/mo for 12 months

i7 7700k
xfire RX 480
750watt evga gold
z270 pc mate
2tb 7200 hdd x2
and some other things that I will let you know when I get past the windows screen and can pull the receipt. I paid $1300 but i did a rush order with 2 day shipping so around $1500 total.

Lol not me

>some 450w psu

Holy shit fucking housefire incoming

>7700k
>rx 480

Holy shit no one is this retarded

>$1300 fucking dollaroos
>no ssd

Been on Sup Forums since junior year in high school and I am 26 now.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums is where i go though.

I think you missed the crossfire part.

No I am getting one next month. It's not like it's anyone else's computer but mine. No need to have aneurysms over it. I am going to sell the 480's if the Vega is good.

You have to go back, to Reddit that is.

>can't afford to build a computer upfront
>buys prebuilt
>immediately starts parting it out for pennies on the dollar

this is why poorfags stay poor

Crossfire is fucking garbage, if you did a little research you'd know that barely any games support crossfire and the few that do perform worse than a single card.

this

And do you think a person without any prior knowledge will know that? I know CF is garbage, but if I knew nothing about computers and someone threw i7 with 2x RX480 for $900 at me I'd wet my pants.

$900? this dumpster fire cost $1300, $1500 with shipping

One of the rx 480 was from my old computer. I just thought it would be cheaper to just xfire them rather than buying a $500 gtx 1080 and trying to sell it for the Vega in the future.

It is cheaper, but not better, if you sold them both you could probably get used 1080 which will perform much better than these

Well then, prebuilts in a nutshell.

or you know, the intelligent option of just using the existing RX480 until Vega

All in time. I picked the 480 because of how much cheaper it was. It originally had a 1070 on the website but i saved some money going for the 480 knowing I already have one and could crossfire. I know I could have saved money and built it myself but this was better for me at the moment with the payment plan.

If he already had one RX480 and got another one with the prebuilt why wouldn't he just slap it in there lol? The argument that in the games where XF is supported makes it perform worse is exaggerated. XF does definitely help somewhere. we're in 2017, not 2010

Had to pick a card though. The 480 was so cheap when upgrading pr downgrading I said why the hell not.

I misread that you're going to upgrade to Vega, this is a solid plan, then.

if you have to buy your electronics on a payment plan you probably shouldn't be buying them at all

Why?

because if you can't afford to spend $1500 at once then you should be saving your money? is this really a foreign concept to people?

No buy if I can pay and I have a steady full time job I don't need to drop $1500 at once. I have never missed a credit payment or student loan payment.

You sound butthurt.

And in your argument nobody should buy a car or house unless they can drop all the cash at once.

Not an argument.

>shelter
>transportation
>using federally subsidized loans

vs

>upgrading your gayming PC

I have shelter and transportation. Your argument stems from jealousy.

but you have no liquidity

You are one of these people:
marketwatch.com/story/most-americans-have-less-than-1000-in-savings-2015-10-06

A fucking consumer pawn