Will Africa ever be relevant or forever at the whim of the other parts of the world?

Will Africa ever be relevant or forever at the whim of the other parts of the world?

why didnt >you help them when you had the chance?

So we do have a civilizing mission after all?

The most relevant African countries were Rhodesia and Apartheid's South Africa, you draw the conclusions.

Call me a racist on the internet all you want but I swear, it's like the blacks never had the same evolutionary pressure or something, never had the ice age, never got drilled by nature to develop better clothing, better shelters, better tools, better cooperation, better intelligence or die out. I am not saying they are inferior, I am saying being a big violent brute is the way to go if you want the food and pussy in African environment, it's just what works best over there.

This

Africans countries are relevant when they're ruled by white people

>literally the white devil

>France
>white

You might be unto something with the ice age there.

that's not quite right

subsahara africa had more migration than europe and due to constrant wars and the moving of various peoples there was no much chance for a lot of them to develop a large bureaucracy to support any kind of grand civic building

it's not that environment is less harsh it is just that centralization was harder

2bh white people did fuck them up and kind of made the current situation in africa

shit really sucks how far up shit creek they are

>Unarmed arican woman (instead of the normal child soldier)
>pwetty little butterfly because she's so peaceful and nice to everything you can just tell
>le white devil
>Kalashnikov's with flags by countries that have never even used them
>tumblr

Jesus Christ this picture just reeks of "made by a progressive, gender fluid, check your privilege college student" type motherfucker. I seen the picture and immediately got a headache.

blabla let's just people's civilization that were enslaved and or colonized for the last 500 and draw conclusion but i'm no racist lol i'm just looking at facts lol lol :)))

nah, its filled with niggers

Why is the Portuguese flag there with those murderers?

Actually the European colonization of the vast interior of Africa didn't really start until the second half of the 19th century.
Before that it was just forts along coastal strips.

Portugal is relevant now! Whow! Bring some fireworks

but apefrica was shit before colonization

After decades of civil wars, many of these countries are starting to get their shit together.
Many sub-saharan countries are experiencing strong GDP growth rates with the leading sectors being civil construction (infrastructure), resources extraction, commercial agriculture and telecoms..

Extreme social inequality, corruption and inefficient government policies (see Mugabe, for an example) are going to neuter any notion of progress for most people in the near future. Plus, only the economically relevant regions are going to be benefited by this perceived 'prosperity'.

it did centralize in certain areas, it was just shit. tihngs that didnt last. I agree that the higher density that european geography forced on the people allowed them to evolve faster

if you look at amerindians, the more succesful ones were not in wide spread places like usa plains or amazonas, but in concentrated places like pacific south america (choked by the andes) and caribbean central america

probably bs but fun to think of

>Africans slaughter, cannibalize, and enslave one another for millenia
>when "evil whities" from Europe do it for a few centuries they're the biggest bad guys ever

For fuck's sake, Africans are still enslaving, slaughtering, and cannibalizing one another

they're all children

of course this is probably "African American" shit

This tbqh desu

Because when the going gets tough, just blame the white mayne for tryna bring errybody down

African Americans are doing it as well, slaughtering and raping eachother

You can't force civilization on a culture that's stuck 10000 years in the past.