Is there any reason not to use it besides "muh botnet"...

is there any reason not to use it besides "muh botnet"? literally every service connects to google even Sup Forums you can't win this war

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/google.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>literally every service connects to google

false. also I know you're a young cuck since you use the word 'literally' in literally the wrong way

It works well for me on an average desktop (by general standards, not Sup Forums's) but on my weak netbook, I can tinker Firefox better for smooth running. Though weirdly it works fine on my phone.

>even Sup Forums
wrong, I use a pass and have analytics blocked

>yfw the dictionary has an informal passage for literally now
Who's the cuck now, boy?

I actually believe it is a pretty solid browser to use on a daily basis.

However, Google's privacy policy does raise a few eyebrows, especially when you look at it's privacy policy.

In short, I think it is fine to use for everyday web browsing, but I wouldn't trust it for personal matters,

>not trusting your browser

KEK

cuck

I wouldn't use it myself, as I consider Firefox to be better all around. Still though as far as performance goes, it's not a bad browser, and it's certainly better than Edge.

trust nobody not even your browser

yes
you literally can't change your useragent
even if you use an addon the useragent exposed to javascript doesnt change

>Every service connects to google
They try. If you don't disable it you might as well go full botnet cuz you're already done.

the only reason not to use it is white genocide

>stallman.org/google.html
>Google supports the TPP because of three mostly-evil provisions that would benefit Google.
>Google has made it so that Chrome now automatically installs the DRM module. This makes it dangerous for security researchers in the US to investigate possible insecurity in Chrome. More information.
>Gmail was planned from the start as a massive surveillance system, to make psychological profiles not only of Gmail users but of everyone who sends mail to Gmail users.
>Google quietly combined its ad-tracking profiles with its browsing profiles.
>Google has agreed to perform special censorship of Youtube for the government of Pakistan, deleting views that the state opposes.
This will help the illiberal Pakistani state suppress dissent.

its all games and shit until one day you wake up a slave in surveillance state and can do nothing about it

Just use chromium tbqhf

Shitty fucking extension support.

I would switch to Chromium since FF is pretty shit these days, but I would be losing out on extensions that are vital to how I browse.

I'm so fucked seeing as Mozilla is intent on killing of FF for whatever reason.

>even Sup Forums
Where does Sup Forums use google?

women were a mistake

One might prefer its clone that handles dpi settings well and has a neutral visual style which lets it fit into many DEs without making your eyes bleed. Also has adblocker by default and probably some other features I don't know about. It's called Opera.

captchas

I can't rice it.

>women were a mistake
It's easy for you gays to say that.