RYZEN 5 WAS A GAME CHANGER THEY SAID

RYZEN 5 WAS A GAME CHANGER THEY SAID

youtube.com/watch?v=DbDpMWo7XTk

Defend this.

LMAO $169 AMD """"""CPU"""""" GET BTFO BY A FUCKING PENTIUM
HOW WOULD AMDRONES RECOVER?

Not looking so good.
I'll see if other benchmarks prove this at launch date.
Remember when Ryzen 7 was on par with 7700k in that GTA V video?
Yeah..

Why would a company lie about their product?

Ah, it's another thread full of samefagging. This boards needs ID's (and flags).

J-just wait guys, more patches are still coming.

>everyone who doesn't suck AMD's cock is a samefag

Stop samefagging and using the same pics, Ramesh. Its far too obvious.

>JUST WAIT FOR UTILIZATION

6 posts with 4 unique posters.

The samefagging is pretty strong with this one.

That's one dude, I call him Ramesh. He does it every fucking day. I sincerely hope gookmoot will introduce ID's to this board.

Kek'd at Ramesh

He's been doing this (spamming wojak edits) since Ryzen launch. I hope he's paid good, that's one hell of dedication.

>14 posts, 6 IPs

DELET

That's nice

Ramesh please rename your pics, you're getting too obvious.

This will sound weird but there is the same post on Sup Forums with LESS shit/shill posting
I guess it's bizarro day eh

Are any of these intel chips unlocked?

actually my name is john, and I'm not on payroll of Intel.

>20% less usage with similar fps
>with 2133mhz on ryzen and 2666mhz on intel

You're still shitposting and derailing threads like crazy, you killed even the most sensible ones. I suggest you to rope yourself please.

>Sup Forums
>most sensible threads
there is no sensible thread here. Only sensibly shilled threads.

Well there was like two good Zen-related threads, but they were about servers so that worked like an entry barrier of sorts. Stilt's graphs also seem to scare shills.

well I didn't post in those. Maybe I'll get my colleague Tom to work on that. Thanks for the tip.

Why isn't shitposting a global rule yet?

You're welcome. Also please could you violently murder Krzanich to stop him from ruining Intel?

I can't do that because I'm not even in the same continent with him.

Ah hell, your CEO is fuckretarded. Can someone murder him? Or shareholders will do that?

That's against the law to take someone's life. I guess amd's hype and letting you down have driven you crazy. Seek help.

Blatant incompetence should also be illegal.

I understand this is a shill thread, but I can't see ops point? Video seems fine for amd to me.

I agree, and that's why amd should be banned from production.

Watching the whole video instead of the most cherrypicked screenshot ever, it looks like the R5 1400 holds up pretty well.

Shills gonna shill.

>this is what amdrones truly believe

>this is what intel shekelchasers actually believe

Ah, Su is probably one of the most competent CEOs in industry. Also AMD develops much more actually fucking usable shit on 1/20th of Intel's R&D budget. Weird, huh?

>giving your money to intel

When will you corelets leanr

>Intel shills will continue to defend this
Oh rameesh

>giving money to amdscam

>stealing memes
>not even making them good
The entire 5th frame should be tearing, not just lisa, you fucking unoriginal idiot.

Ramesh is pretty dumb. Forgive him.

YES GOY, DEFEND ME

Yes, Lisa, now take me (and the rest of the shareholders) to the moon.

The video is pretty worthless, it only provides a reference point. The benefits for ryzen with higher ram speeds is well established at this point. If it can close the gap with higher ram, while offering 4 more threads and being cheaper than the 7400, then its atleast a relevant cpu in the market.

for the second time my name is john
AMD = antisemitism

>His only call to getting his wallet fucked is "muh anti-jew!"
Faggot mode
ENGAGED

>hating the Jews
They kill Muslims. At least Israeli joos do.

Next you'll say that AMD supports terrorism

At least, Jews are more polite, more intelligent and more developed than inferior subhuman goyish savages like you.

make remesh your trip code :^)

>ram at 1000mhz probably

>ram at about 12hz

>3193mhz
>stock it goes to 3.5ghz
>ram is probably insanely shit too

wew lad
let's get some real tests please?

>trusting peruvian youtubers with the worst hardware

>hating diversity
AMD = Drumpf

hmm

and ram is garbage he said it himself

>intel cpu usage 83-97%
>62C house fire

>amd 66% usage 50C nice and cool
>ram complete garbage
>cpu not even fully clocked

>i3

Sup Forums why do you keep lying to me. I almost blew my food budget for 8 weeks on one of these processors.

>Ram
Guys, the R5 1400 uses only 1 CCX (= 8MB L3), so it's unique in the lineup for not having DDR clocks control cache transfer speeds.

>>with 2133mhz on ryzen and 2666mhz on intel
Why are you lying? He clearly says both are at 2666MHz. His shitty Intel motherboard actually doesn't even support XMP so he had to set it to 2666MHz manually.
It's 2666MHz RAM, sameshill.

>not realizing this place is crawling with shilltel shills

>everyone who disagrees with my opinion is a shill!

But it's been like three weeks now and it's still getting its ass kicked and Sup Forums told me by now intel would be cowering in fear.

Where are the goods they promised goods?

I don't know but they keeps saying "j-just wait!"
I guess goods will come eventually, just wait ;)

>well bench it at 1hz and say it not unfair to bench intel at 3THz and say it isn't unfair because 1 ccx
>BRILLIANT

>It's 2666MHz RAM, sameshill.
(You)

You have to consider clock speed.

The Ryzen chip is clocked 3% lower than the i5, 9% lower than the G4560 and 15% lower than the i3. Most of the time it handily beat the G4560 and i3 despite the higher clock speeds and fell ~10% behind the i5 which is to be expected with 3% lower clock speed and 5-7% lower IPC. Fallout 4 was the exception but that's no surprise because Gamebyro was a victim of the intel compiler.

With an overclock the Ryzen chip will meet or exceed the i5 performance for roughly the same price. In titles that benefit from more than 4 threads, it will perform better too.

>it's still getting its ass kicked
Confirmed for yet another retarded shill.

>j-just overclock it!
pathetic

>You have to consider clock speed.

There is always some fucking other reason why AMD is gimped. Last week it was motherboard settings. Week before that, the latest firmware wasn't updated. Days before that, the video games weren't patched. Now it's clock speed.

What will next week's be? Jupiter's alignment with Saturn is off?

trips btfo amdrones relentlessly
how can they recover?

Kill yourselves.

nice argument you got there, amd shill

INTEL ON JEWICIDE WATCH LEL

Nice argument you have there, Jew.

NO GOYIM, STOP THIS INSTANT!

Did OP just cherrypick a convenient dip to start a shitpost thread?

back to r/The_Donald already

> cherry picking frames
pic related, from the same video

I am so happy. The budget Ryzen models are going to be the best purchases for general builds. I hope they fix the infinity fabric ram bottleneck in zen+. If Intel runs into more delays at 10nm, or doesn't and just shits out a 4ghz 6 core with 0 ipc improvement they're fucked. I mean they're fucked anyway, they're not in mobile.

yes goyim, it's alt right who hates da joos!

How are games this much more optimized for intel? I don't get it?

AMD = antisemitic neo nazis

WTF I love amd now

really makes you think

>CPU usage : 44%
was I the only one noticing it

OP's screenshot is some serious FAKE NEWS

did you replay the video over and over again so you can find the point of the test at which ryzen has the lowest FPS to take that juicy juicy screenshot?

>better IPC
>higher clock too
>no weird-ass inter-CCX latency issues requiring special snowflake thread management
If anything the problem is not that they're optimized for Intel, but that they're not optimized for AMD and for Ryzen's quirks. Games don't benefit too much from HT/SMT (can be observed in i5 vs. i7 at the same clock too), so 4C/8T Ryzen doesn't have much of an advantage there in the first place, while the Intel CPU has straight-up better IPC and clock speed. These results are rather expected.

It has 4 extra threads. 4C used 100% on an i5 will show 100% load, 4C used 100% on a 4C/8T CPU (i7 included) will show 50% load. This is how it's always been. All it shows is that the game doesn't do much of anything with the SMT the Ryzen CPU provides, which once again is quite clear from i5 vs. i7 benchmarks, HT doesn't help in most situations either.

>this is the face of AMD
buy AMD, support the trans degeneracy

He probably did. The life of a shill is a sad one.

Yeah, except 99% of the time AMD is blowing the i3 and pentium away - at 2666mhz of fucking ram. AMD BTFO i5/i3

I'm so stoked, shit is heating up, options for my next upgrade in 2019-20 are looking ripe. Plz be good Street Ryzen II Turbo.

I am still planning on getting a 6 or 8 core. Probably 8 core because I plan on sitting on the build for a long time.

budget system:
>6600/7600
>Fury
done.

It is a well known fact that compilers are based off the intel something something something.
Google it you lazy fat fuck.

hows 1997 shaping up grandpa?