Leah Rowe, of Libreboot, renames project to Leahboot in response to Sup Forums and Reddit's feedback

Looks like Libreboot (libreboot.org) just got renamed and redirected to leahboot.org, named after their SJW developer.

As many of you know, Leah single handedly removed the Libreboot project from the GNU project after alleged transphobia.

Seems like the website was also edited to say:

"Leahboot previously used coreboot; however, it was discovered that an opponent of gay marriage donated to the coreboot project. Since then, we have switched to using blobs of the Windows kernel to boot."

Other urls found in this thread:

zammit.org/libreboot-screwup.html
notabug.org/vimuser/libreboot/issues
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leahboot
out.com/entertainment/popnography/2012/06/26/jon-maddog-hall-comes-out-homosexual-alan-turing-birthday
throwawaymail.com/
lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-gnu/2017-01/msg00001.html
microsoft.com/en-us/diversity/inside-microsoft/glbt/default.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is open source software always a bastion of mentally ill fringe lunatics who are incapable of separating their work and personal life?

wow, so is this a parody of her own hysteria?

It's target practice for wealthy subversive entities.

>blobs of the Windows kernel to boot
April fools?

No doubt this is a shitty April fools joke, but I could see something like this happening

zammit.org/libreboot-screwup.html

I guess it's being serious

suicide when

I think there is a remote chance she's trolling our criticism of her.

>tranny is mentally ill, more news at 11
The fact that there's not much of a reaction to this makes me believe it's just a prank bro

Anyone have a throwaway email?

notabug.org/vimuser/libreboot/issues

File a bug report stating that the author of Libreboot is mentally ill and that he should be removed from project.

>suicide when
consult the pic

>she's
>her
LOL... thanks for a laugh. You can call me Supreme Being and the pronoun you should use to address me is "all".

Sup Forums is full of idiots.

Makes me wonder if Sup Forums is just projecting their mental illness onto others.

no

kek

Ayy lmao

Will striped programming socks make Leah into a better kernel programmer?

Perhaps it has the same effect as alcohol at Redmond. We sure got a killer of an NT kernel with the Ballmer curve.

I'm not gay guy but they are cute.

gotta admit inside that dark SJW heart, leah has some humor left in it.

I'm so torn on this stuff. On one hand, yes i do think it'd be nice if people were nicer to each other online.

On the other, dear god the mewling whining of these people just make me want to tell them to fuck off.

it's not. leah is a nobody in a long history of accomplished people.

also, confirmed millennial

classic white boi pathological altruism

hold your wife's daughters hair for muh dick homie

What employment opportunities are available for me if I transition from neet to mentally ill faggot

Ayy don't go around assuming it's wife's gender.

>2017
>still fall for retarded trolls
kek

I am sorry xir, Allah forgive me.

>What employment opportunities are available for me if I transition from neet to mentally ill faggot
Android OS team member.

>libreboot.org
You all really can't take an april fools joke can you?

Don't you guys think that CIA niggers got the poor guy?
I mean, Rob was mentally stable CIS man with beard in 2015 when he developed the libreboot, and then he suddenly (((took HRT and became a woman))), the productivity lowered, and he no longer develops the actual thing, but brags about his boipucci feelings on mailing lists and reddit.

april fools joke, g is retarded.

Roflol, I have been logging the IRC, I should go have a look at the files.

fucking disgusting. good thing that my devices were made before these degenerates were a thing.

>google librebooy
>end up on the leahboot website
>"many people use transphobic, sexist boot firmware..."

What the fuck lol

Oh ho ho, almost had me there!

looks like wikipedia's in on it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leahboot

>out.com/entertainment/popnography/2012/06/26/jon-maddog-hall-comes-out-homosexual-alan-turing-birthday

Linux and the Free Software world in general is rife in degeneracy of all forms.

ayy you haven't delivered on those logs yet

It's a shitty April Fools joke.
Everyone knows that Trannyboot is the new name.

>Trannyboot's logo is a fucking deer
Couldn't be more gay than that.

i refuse to believe it

if it still exists within 2 weeks maybe i will

it's april fools you dipshit

Never used that site so I never will now

throwawaymail.com/

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIIT UP

Bullshit. Top to bottom free software is filled with loud mouthed low talent self proclaimed activist who use any given platform their on to push a narrative. Its everywhere. Its in Mozilla, its in Ubuntu, its deep within the FSF. It is universally all of free software that attracts the absolute scum of society.

The mentally deranged tranny developer of Libreboot removing their project from the GNU is not an april fools joke, you newfaggot child.

lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-gnu/2017-01/msg00001.html

I honestly wouldn't be able to do better even if I was paid to write a troll page like this or something, without being obvious. You really cannot, in fact, make this shit up. Only way to make it worse would be to paste whatever conversation they had, and it will end up being some nothing sentence, then 5 pages from her/him/whatever about how much psuedo offence it took

How did you make background black?

Wait a minute who actually worked on libreboot? Is this just that github-tier sjw shit when you claim you're a "linux developer" and have "important github linux additions" when you just changed the readmes to be her/him instead of just him

why.jpg

The CIA assigns people like her to projects to make open source look bad as control opposition so more people use windows 10

>the views here are her personal views, which are the views of leahboot

so this pretty much confirms that this
is 100% accurate and the rest of those involved probably dropped out

I wouldn't use this transexual's garbage of an excuse for a shitty piece of software anyway. GNU is filled with insufferable people like this. Fuck him

This has to be a joke. Has anyone actually read the shit on that site?

Look at the date you autistic faglords.

Have you ever read any of the FSF postings?
There is only a very, very fine line between satire and what these people actually believe. Yesterday's joke is tomorrows ideology when it comes to these freaks.

Stallman himself has stated that the FSF's mission needs to be to promote trans acceptance. Give it a year and I guarantee they'll be saying that Islam is the natural religion of free software.

>Many people use transphobic, sexist boot firmware

How many of your computers are using transphobic, sexist boot firmware?!!?!

HUH?!?!
HUH?!?!

>All my shit uses transphobic, sexist boot firmware.

Alright, I'm out. Fuck stallman and free software. Someone pass me a Windows install disk.

Couldn't care less

microsoft.com/en-us/diversity/inside-microsoft/glbt/default.aspx

too late.

This is the CIA we're talking about, we can't let them win

My l33t hax0r skillz a.k.a. the 'Dark Background and Light Text' browser add-on. It's nice on the eyes, yes?

Sorry, ment for

> April first
> newfag takes it seriously

Literally just ctrl+f'd every instance of libreboot to leahboot. It's not even funny though. He's making fun of himself.

It's not april first in the human parts of the world.

Sorry, I forgot that everyone outside of the Democratic People's Republic of Trumpistan are just aliens.

>creating political threads on Sup Forums

>It literally has to be made on the 1st of April or it doesn't count

Just checked it out, no way it isn't a gag

Original image is from amazon

Human parts of the world, where you can be put to jail for uploading your state laws
lol

>it's nothing substantial sadly

This whole saga is the perfect warning for any would-be project.

Do not let trannies get involved with whatever you doing. They will inevitably make it all about themselves.

No, fuck off.

The last thing we need to do is victimize this person.

Go shove your Sup Forums shit in your fucking ass, faggot.

is that a tranny

it's probably him falseflagging desu

i bet one of the maintainers is doing this to spite leah

>person writes a completely obvious joke
>on april fools
>uses a shitty MS paint as main pic
>" free-as-in-Leah" "an attempt to make the software as Leah as possible"
>all products still under Libreboot
This just proves Sup Forums gets more stupid by the second.
We've reached the point where we cant see an obvious bait.
90% of Sup Forums only uses and shills windows
Probably half of this board is only here for the audiocuck, GPU or watch threads.

Rename this board to /pol on tech/

don't forget the traps

The reddit invasion is real, don't forget it.

i think it's just offensive that he tried to drag the FSF through the mud so fucking hard then he pulls shit like this

With these people you never now.

If Leah were a normal person, I would instantly believe this is a joke, but with leftist zealots you never now.

Anyway if this is a joke, kudo to her. Who would have thought that a female transsexual had sense of humor?

a good joke tbqh, given how well it baits Sup Forums
>wtf I love leahboot now

fuck this dumb faggot and all of the scum like him
mentally ill crybabies

>Open source bios projects threaten CIA malware running on every computer
>X is a X gender guys and they want to be an X gender guys

Really makes you think.

autist

why are you posting the dumb dog

t. upset tranny

t. butthurt autist
autist genocide when?

>implying autists are worse than tranny filth
kek

stupid dog you're makin me gay

Exactly, because unlike autists, faggot trannies can at least take a joke.

Autism turns you into a tranny, look at chris chan.

>faggot trannies can at least take a joke.
>he believes this
o im laffin

It's a fact, as proven by

It's a pretty funny April fool's joke

Most of this thread is too stupid to understand an obvious joke let alone an april fools day joke.

Jesus Christ he looks hideous, what the fuck

if you're so convinced you're hot, why don't you go post some pics?

Yep.
"ahahaha look guys we're making fun of open source being overrun by useless fucks..."
Great. So what changes come April 2nd?

Oh I'm ugly, I never said I wasn't. I'm fat and I have strabismus because some faggot family member blinded me in one eye when I was two. Not a day has gone by that I didn't think about ending myself.

But I'm a man, not pretending to be a woman.