Do you regreat buying a Google Pixel recently?

Damn, the Samsung S8 and LG G6 make the Google Pixel look like an antiquated piece of garbage.

>those ugly ass curved edges on the samsung phone

that is honestly a hideous phone

I hate the Google Pixel as much as the next guy..
But this 'Phone is 100% screen' may may needs to die off quickly.
Looks uncomfortable as fuck.

>Damn, the Samsung S8 and LG G6 make the Google Pixel look like an antiquated piece of iPhone.

please tell me the pixel chin is PS

Its huge.

arr rook same

this tbqh.

I have a Nexus 6P, but if I had a Pixel I wouldn't regret that either. Samsung's software is horrendous, their phones are expensive as hell if you don't get them from a carrier, and my carrier locks bootloaders so you're stuck with their AIDS software.
Of course it is.

the top is about the same as the bottom so yes

>Samsung's software is horrendous

What software are you talking about?

wtf is this shit OP?

Pixel is also expensive as fuck
Their software isn't horrendous lmaoing @ ur chinkshit huawei 6p
>being an american carriercuck without choice

>inb4 muh lag on samsong x-D

>S8 has the fastest processor, but it has a rerarded fingerprint reader placement and the stupid curved edges that are easier, to break
>pixel has comparstively huge bezels, and a freshly outdated processor
>G6 has a flat screen and the smallest bezels, but also has an outdated processor and battery life apparently isn't the greatest

No, I'm still using my phone from 2012, and it feels quite alright. Stop being a consumerist, OP.

Look these Pixel bezel. Absolutely disguting!

why the fuck do nerds not take care of their hands? s8 bro's hand is particularly nasty.

I've heard they've improved it since, but my old Galaxy S3 running CyanogenMod was as fast as a bloated TouchWiz Galaxy S5. And no matter how much they improve the lag, it's still ugly as fuck.

What the fuck is with that giant bottom bezel on the Pixel? People actually pay $600 for that? LOL

They could make the phones look so but they didn't. The stock Android is way better than their bloatshitwate. Also Cyanogenmod and OxygenOS are pretty bearable.

it's a shop, but its still hideous

>posting my gf

>dat fuckhuge top and bottom bezel on Pixel

>It's shooped fucktard

Google can't into design, period. Why would they make the icons for Phone, Contacts and Messaging look exactly the same? So that we can't distinguish between them at a glance?

Bravo, Google!

Still quite big

Touchwiz maybe? I never used any actual of the actual samsung apps on my past Galaxy phones.

I might replace my S6 edge for that S8, shit looks very slick.

Damn the LG G6 looks so good. Much better than the curved screen design of the s8.

The 64gb xl model cost like $1050 after taxes

Fuck that

no because I didn't buy one

Or what about starting a change to round icons but at the same time change their play icons to stupid triangles?

It just looks so nice and simple. The slab design is the most pleasing in my opinion, but now companies are starting to go back to making gimmicky phones. Also LG plastic is the cheapest feeling shit ever and I hate holding their phones.

>USA Gets gimped G6

REEE would have upgraded too.

>Do you regreat buying a Google Pixel recently?

Nobody here was dumb enough to buy the Pajeetphone.

It's full metal and glass, bought one tonight. I'd be happy to answer any questions if you guys have some

though if the pixel goes down to $300 i would probably buy it still

How's its rear camera and speaker's sound compared to iPhone 7 Plus?

nice photoshop faggot, have done it yourself or your mummy helped?

Google Pixel did a good enough job of making itself look like an antiquated piece is garbage when it came out.

Will someone post the same picture replacing Pixel with iP7+?

>no XL version
Galaxy = Garbage
Not everyone is a manlet with little feminine hands

>the fucking BEZELS on that Pixel
>the bezels on that LG
Jesus christ it's like they're not even trying.

>5'8
my life is suffering I should just buy a note 7 and go out with a bang

>search engine
>makes phone

To me it is the most beautiful phone of all time. S7 Edge user here.

>Rounded screen corners
Feels like OSX 10.4 all over again!
Yay iMac G4!

I hate Google, a lot, but their phone still looks way better than the other ones in the picture.

It's not hard to choose the Pixel when your other options are digital cancer and bootloops.

> (OP)
>>no XL version
>Galaxy = Garbage
>Not everyone is a manlet with little feminine hands

Just get the plus model, pajeet

>6.2"
Sorry, Kim but I can't be seen with a screen that's smaller than my dick.

Should have learned your lesson when Google abandoned Nexus. Live and learn, no more Google phones.

The pixlel XL is 5.5" though

My fucking redmeme note 3 Pro has half the bezel of the Google pixel.

Google should be fucking ashamed along with anyone that paid that much for such a ridiculous flagship

How is it gimped? I know we don't get the quad DAC, but don't we have everything else?

I regret anything google

Thats the whole point of getting that phone over any other at the price!

IDK, I mean there are people who buy phones without headphone jacks at that price kek.

All three look shit.

Posted from my powerful and beautiful iPhone 7 Plus matte black. Deal with it, monkeys.

My only complaint about my G6 is that they put the volume buttons on the left side. I'm used to having the power button be on the back of the phone after a few hours of use, but it's so inconvenient to have to re adjust my phone in my hand to change the volume because I'm not ET.

The one thing I've experienced on big screen phones that is annoying as fuck, is that the larger screen means the more times you need to recharge your phone. My last phone before I got my galaxy s7 edge was the LG V10 and that thing sucked battery like it was no one's business. I found myself having to charge my phone about 3 times a and I don't even use it that much to play games on a daily basis, it would drain just by being in my pocket. When I got the Samsung galaxy s7 edge I was amazed on how this phone lasted me a whole day without needing to charge once! And that is with the high performance module enabled I would trade better battery life over a phanlet screen any day now!

rounded corners, no bezel to hold the phone by, and especially curved screen edges are the dumbest phone memes. plus it's 2017 and touchwiz still somehow manages to slow down phones after a year, and lg is still Loops Good, so...

also,
>photoshopping the bottom bezel to be bigger
kek, nice one op

TFW you bought an OP3 when they first came out and it's still the comfiest phone on the market.

Haha yes

Yet strangely, so many Pixel fags on here constantly defend and praise and glorify that gigantic bezeled piece of overpriced crap

Pathetic clueless cunts anyone who has a pixel

>flagship cucks

How can you Samsung fags justify a phone that costs more than an iPhone?
>inb4 it still can't open apps faster than old Apple junk

Would anyone agree with me that these bezeless phones are ugly as shit? I don't like huge unused space like on Google Pixel but phones need some bezel to be easier to hold and use. I.e. LG G2

...S7 Edge looks much much better than S8 and it has a physical button with some small bezels.

Samsung tries harder to use better tech than Apple, and before you bring up the CPU the S8 has the best LTE modem available right now, AMOLED is more expensive to make than LCD, they made a headphone jack that is water resistant, they use UFS which is better than nvme in mobile devices at least and their phones actually have good reception.

I didn't buy the google pixel because I don't give a shit about it

I don't want phones that have more screen than anything else either

I just buy lenovorola shit these days

To quote noted hardware analysts Salt 'n' Pepa:

>Don't know how you do the voodoo that you do
>So well it's a spell, hell, makes me wanna shoop shoop shoop

The Apple iPhone 7 Plus with TouchID doesn't have this problem.

>S8 has the best LTE modem available right now
Samsung's own Shannon modem, which the international SKU has, is certainly behind Qualcomm and probably behind Intel's.

if you buy a carrier-unlocked S8 in Europe you are prolly left out of VoLTE because that would need carrier-specific modem firmware only available for the carrier-branded versions.

Rear camera is godly, the amount of options you have is Unreal for a smartphone. I came from the g3 so I'm a few generations behind but I could not be happier. Sound is something to be desired, but I haven't heard of a speaker besides HTC ones that was great. I'd show a picture it can take but Idk how to strop exfi on a phone

>rounded corners
What the fug

I got an OPO and I am seriously considering getting the 3T black version...
Worth the dough?

Yeah the Sony phone which isn't oversized and has proper grip is vastly superior

What about full auto mode?
Sony phones have camera options for days and if you spend 10 minutes tweaking you got a nice shot. Auto was hot garbage though.

>having this much shit taste

Nvme is better than ufs.

I'd just wait for the 4. Actually, it's precisely what I'm doing, since I got an OPO a month after it launched and it's still perfectly working.

I recently bought the Pixel XL and I like it. Great phone, no regrets.

Yes, its design is bulky, plain, and too much bezel, but I'm not some /fa/gget so I dont give a fuck.

Functionality over style anyday

Not a fan of curved edges myself because its more difficult to get tempered glass screen protectors for them.

I didn't buy one

well at least none of them have physical home buttons...
unfortunately the only decently-sized one is the pixel and it's ugly as shit

>anything more than 5.2"
just why
how desperate do you need to be

G6 999euros.
Pixel XL 990euros
S8 950euros
xperia ultra premium 990euros

FUCTHESE PRICESMHOLYSHIT

>buying a phone without a removable battery (((and))) expandable storage
>current year

This
Why did they move away from the back buttons? I love it on my G4.

pixel camera is great

I regret not buying a Pixel instead of a G4.

>root G4 to tweak camera settings
>everything works fine for a year
>get eye surgery that forces me to listen to online broadcast for hours on end
>G4 gets hot, ends up in a bootloop because lol shitty soldering
>can't send it in for repair because "bootloader unlocked" flashes on the screen every time just before it dies and restarts

Should've known better than to buy another LG after the camera on my G2 shit the bed just outside of warranty and not even replacing the module helped.

I P H O N E
P
H
O
N
E

fpbp

I just bought a used g2 for 100. What exactly do you mean the camera shit the bed? Its been pretty comfy so far.

I would still get the pixel, because Samsung and LG have terrible software

Full auto is decent, the camera really shines when you mess with the settings though

>tfw S5 with CM
Comfy

Actually if you look closer enough you can see each of them has a completely different icon on it.

In fact it's just the colors that are similar.

It just straight out stopped working one day.
Running the camera app (any front camera utilizing app, stock or not) will crash it. Completely wiped the phone several times, reinstalled all of the firmware, but the problem persisted.
I even ordered the G2 camera separately and swapped it, without any apparent effect. Probably a mobo issue.

I'm actually surprised by the amount of torture my OPO has been able to withstand in the last two years. Not only do I drop it at least a couple times a week, but I still haven't had any problems with it (except the software, though it's easily fixed with LineageOS). The only thing that sucks about mine is the atrocious battery life. When I first got this phone (on Android 4.4) the battery life was godly, and I'd frequently hit 6 hours of screen-on time. Now it's down to 3 hours, which I'm guessing is due to the battery aging.

>needing any of those
>current year