What is beach culture like?

What is beach culture like?

It seems fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MZa5LvQT65I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A what culture?

Beach culture.

It's pretty fun. I don't live too far away from it and on nice days during the summer I will go out to it with friends or family and just hang on the Sand and usually eat some side Street food.

>and just hang on the Sand

uh huh

>live near ocean
>get flooded

AHAHHAHHAHAH SURE FEELS DRY ON MY NICE HILL OCEANIGGERS

>beach culture

so basically everything is a scene and a culture now ?

>how's the driving at 60 mph scene in Hamburg ?
>well I prefer the Beach culture in Dover but from December the hot chocolate scene in Savoy is crazy

Kek this

Really liking the shitposting scene here.

Wonderful

comfy

Am I ready for a beach?

Nice flag there.

Nice beach body. Should probably get some meat on those bones though you look malnourished.

>go to the beach
>It's like going to the pool but more gross
>End up washing sand out of my crevices for days

Where you fucking the sand or something? You wipe off most of it with a towel before leaving, the only bits left should be on your feet and that's only because you have to wear your sandy sandals until you get home. Maybe the problem is you don't wash enough.

>beach culture

Normies

If by beach culture, you mean living near a beach. nothing happens for 11 months of the year, but then we have barbecues and smoke joints a few weekends every year.

>wearing sandals to the beach
>wearing sandals ever
top lel, bet you wear a hat too nerd lmao

>not wearing sandals at the beach
That's what they're made for. Only a fucking weirdo would wear shoes or socks (especially since socks with sandy feet is a horrible feeling) and walking barefoot on the path/road/in a shop is also weird.

Have you ever even been to the beach?

>not wearing flip flops

>flip flops

>thongs

sandals are literally autist: the shoe

this is what you're supposed to wear to the beach

I hate the water

>jandals

>not wearing water shoes

slurp

>doona
>servo
>bottle-o
>eski

Flip flops are a type of sandal.

GERMANS
E
R
M
A
N
S

right, the type not worn by neckbeards and german tourists

Noice

>being five

As an observer of the normie species who partake in beach culture, I have come to the following conclusions

Normie women/Stacies release their pheromones into the air as the sun rays hitting normie women flesh immediately stimulates pheromone production

Chads and Tyrones immediately pick up the traces of female pheromones in the scent and head on over the beach, where they choose the female with the juciest, ripest buttocks. The Chad makes a series of signals and gestures to initiate intercourse

The female then follows the Chad to the nearest hotel and intercourse happens when the penis of the Chad male enters the womb of the normie female

t. Roger Elliots, UCSB student

>why yes, I do wear water shoes at the beach

>Wearing any kind of shoes at the beach

No thanks

you know you fucked up when the dirty, subhuman frog is more of a bro than you

fuck ireland

>not wearing Birkenstocks

t. Wiremu Tewhakapoopeei

I'll never understand this socks and sandals thing.

>liking the irish unironically
kys

>kys

kys

Fuck ireland, I'm more buttblasted you insulted Papa France

>being anglo and not pretending to hate the french for banter purposes
what a faggot

I don't see the point of shoes, sand is pleasing under the feet and if it's a rocky beach that'll teach you to be a soft cunt

I'll never understand why people get so upset by it

>why no, I do not wear water shoes at the beach. I wear flip flops!

sometimes it's too hot to walk on sand with barefeet

STOP

that's what the water's for though lmoa

that's when you chuck on your thongs

Mmm

>Sun
>In Britain

Seriously tho yeah but my feet are covered in calluses so it's usually not a problem

no 8^)

Cultural dissonance I guess. Why would I use socks with my sandals here, wouldn't using shoes be better? The whole point of wearing sandals is to not have to use socks or shoes imo, I'd walk on the streets with my bare feet if I could. Then again, you guys have a colder climate, so there's that.

sometimes the beach is too large to walk from the water to the non sand area without burning your feet

i'd put on the old flip flops, but if he wants to put on shoes, couldn't care less

>frog
>thinking british people frequent sandy beaches in their own country

why don't you just stop whinging and get your pasty pom ass in the water

>i'd put on the old flip flops, but if he wants to put on shoes, couldn't care less

but you should care about your friend getting heaps of sand in his shoes!

This.

Barefoot for most of the beach, only worn if you're going to the shop or on your way back to the car, don't want to step on broken glass.

Though I used to put them on when going in the water when I was a kid because my brother scared me by talking about stepping on an urchin that paralyzes you. I don't think they even exist here but as a kid the thought was terrifying.

You're so rustled you're mad at the guy you're agreeing with.

Have you always hated us or was the thought of sandals just really triggering for you?

this
holy shit i can smell you from here you fucking autist

too busy pounding your mums arsehole to have a swim tbhh

>heaps of sand in his shoes
people have to learn these things themselves unfortunately

>thinking british people frequent sandy beaches in their own country

So what ? I don't wear shoes either if it's a pebble beach
Well if I'm just having a stroll along the beach during winter for instance obviously I'll keep my regular shoes, but otherwise no

>yurocucks
the irish are automatically worse than most other people without even having to do anything 2bh

>Though I used to put them on when going in the water when I was a kid because my brother scared me by talking about stepping on an urchin that paralyzes you. I don't think they even exist here but as a kid the thought was terrifying.

Same here but I was afraid of stepping on a weever fish

Hawaiifag here, beach culture is toxic, and a cancer to the development of a better society.

Literally cancer unfit for Whites.

>hawaii
rightfully belongs to us btw

not knockin, we'd probably have better economy and healthcare under you guys.

guam and american samoa too

>Germany going to the beach

Somebody post it.

shell gathering

it's fucking boring tbqh

why do japanese people do two fingers in photos?
what is the reasoning behind this?
is it some sort of code?
what do they hope to achieve with these signals?

I was at the beach last weekend

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''beach''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''culture''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

where is this? and who did you go with?

looks cold

My wife and my wife's son.

looks genuinely toxic

Probably a proxy but hory fuck rare.

When I was a kid I usually gave a thumbs up in photos, similar deal here I'd imagine.

isn't it just the peace sign?

Yes they do rightfully belong to the US.

go away you sick pedo

*throws Master ball*

>sand getting hot in britain

spotted the proxyfag

youtu.be/MZa5LvQT65I

But does everysingle irishman hold up a thumb in every photo? if you look at it, everyone with at least one free hand is putting up the sign. there's something deeper going on

what relevance would peace have when looking for shells?

people shouts " Umi da ~~~!! (it's sea!!)"
and blindfold and hit the watermelons with wood stick.

All these fucking Europeans with their shitty cold European weather, freezing cold water, and lack of surfable waves talking about beach culture. Lol fuck off, you niggas don't know what a real beach is like.

>The V sign, primarily palm-outwards, is very commonly made by Japanese people, especially younger people, when posing for informal photographs, and is known as pīsu sain (ピースサイン?, peace sign), or more commonly simply pīsu (ピース?, peace). As the name reflects, this dates to the Vietnam War era and anti-war activists, though the precise origin is disputed. The V sign was known in Japan from the post-World War II Allied occupation of Japan, but did not acquire the use in photographs until later.

>In Japan, it is generally believed to have been influenced by Beheiren's anti-Vietnam War activists in the late 1960s and Konica's advertisement in 1971. A more colorful account of this practice claims it was influenced by the American figure skater Janet Lynn during the 1972 Winter Olympics in Sapporo, Hokkaidō. She fell during a free-skate period, but continued to smile even as she sat on the ice. Though she placed third in the competition, her cheerful diligence and persistence resonated with many Japanese viewers. Lynn became an overnight foreign celebrity in Japan. A peace activist, Lynn frequently flashed the V sign when she was covered in Japanese media, and she is credited by some Japanese for having popularized its use since the 1970s in amateur photographs.

>Because of its popularity in Japan, it exists as an Emoji and is in Unicode, as the sequence U+270C, or .

That's really weird, I thought there'd be a bigger story behind it than some minor celebrities 40 years ago.

>people shouts " Umi da ~~~!! (it's sea!!)"
I thought the guy in Pokémon was unique until now.

Here in CA
>DUDE SURFING, BONG FIRES, AND WEED LMAO

We call Peace sign or V sign. Victory.
no mean now.
Japanese are shy, and can't smile like Tom Cruise front of camera. Then we make peace sign.

Bournemouth with my gf

I want to move to California

The Mediterranean is hot and the Atlantic coast is known for surf spots. All of this without having to deal with sharks