Install Ubuntu

>install Ubuntu
>Constant freezes and crashes, shitty touchpad support, can't automatically switch GPUs

>install Windows 10
>Get spied on, Cortana always in the way, random BSODs, can't be used for serious development

>buy Mac
DE lacks basic functionality, can't add what you lack unless you pay for a 20€ (((app))), hardware locked so forget running anything CUDA on it

Why can't good a good OS exist?

>install minimal ubuntu install
>slowly build up to fit needs
>works on my machine
"Freezes" and "crashes" are buzzwords that the illiterate use. If you don't want to diagnose and fix what's going on, then you should just stick to Windows.

Fpbp

Create a tiny system core from a distro like Debian. Take the minimum installation and install package like the ones listed below

this could be an example : xorg,openbox, slim, terminator, iceweasel, pulse and pavucontrol, lxrandr

Remember windows 10 is the best OS

I run lubuntu in a virtual machine on win 10. There are neat things you can do like tunnel all internet to and from windows through the virtual machine running strongswan. That way iptables can pretty much do whatever the native firewall can't.

If you cant even configure the easiest Linux distro youre hopeless
kys piece of shit

Don't fall for the linux meme, no matter how much the tards say it's better, it's not. The driver support and functionality of the OS is garbage, same goes with power-management and scheduling, totally crap.

>windows 10 can't be used for serious development
someone explain why this is the case, please
t. techlet

He is memeing in a forum for lonely avatarfaggots with PTSD.
Any OS that can allow people to use whatever language and framework is ready for "serious" development

Thanks, user.
It was a mistake for me to come here to learn things, wasn't it?

>random BSODs
Check your fucking hardware you dumb faggot.

Fpbp

This thread?
Sure.
Just use whatever you like and get familiar with it. That said, learn also other OSes and shit too, so you know what there is to use from.

Scheduling is like the one thing Linux does objectively better

>get shitty hardware
>random freeze and bsod.
Omg {os name} sucks! Waaaa

>can't automatically switch GPUs
No OS can do that OOTB. Also you may have faulty RAM if you experuence random crashes and freezes.

driver support on linux is great, especially if you're not a 12yo edgy gamer
power management is great
the scheduler is amazing and you can literally just drop in another if it's not ticking your pickle

tldr you're a retarded 12yo american gamer babby

>Install Ubuntu
>Everything works

>Install Ubuntu minimal
>everything works

>Install Windows
>everything works and get spied on

>Install Ma-cc:???$#@?$#@
>I am not a faggot

You are just a faggot OP please kill yourself

How about helping him rather than discouraging him from the better os? Its people like you that make windows users.

>>/reddit/

>driver support on linux is great if you don't use half of your computer's features
>I mean why would you need your wi-fi to work right? Are you some trendy starbucks hipster? Just use ethernet faggot!

gnu/nt

ubuntu is perfectly fine

linux wifi is inarguably better than windows
gaming isn't half your computers features

thanks for proving me right you fat american babby

>install windows
>have to install drivers for gorillion devices

>install Windows
>uninstall user space and all drivers
>install gnu
>best OS