Why are Archfags so pitiful?

Why are Archfags so pitiful?

Other urls found in this thread:

yarnpkg.com/en/docs/install
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

delet this

Y-yeah but I actually KNOW how my computer works, I spent ten whole minutes reading the installation wiki!

needs more jpeg

i just use arch-anywhere.

the truth in one pic

Only because they wanna try to be superior or being cool using an ridicolous system.

I´ve got Ubuntu since 8 and just for fun i tried a lot of distros but no one is better or simply similar, even when i code in ubuntu is perfect and easy to use. I grow with this as main system, i dont play vidya in pc, just in console so i dont need it, so comfy and good, there is no real reason to dont use it

Why all the hate against Arch? I personally just use Manjaro and I don't know why people hate other distros at all.
Shouldn't we all just work together to make all of our Experiences better?
I have used Ubuntu in the past, and there are things Designwise I don't like about it. Like having to manage a lot of Repositorys just to get Software.
I personally like the way Arch/Manjaro/Antergos do it where, for almost all important Software, you have to type one Command and it installs.
When I can do this on another Distro, I might consider switching expecially if it's not rolling release. But until that, my favourite is Manjaro

I don't care about the world. I use arch for myself. Though might switch to gentoo because >systemd.

>Why all the hate against Arch?
It's a meme distro only used by teenagers.

Hah, get a load of this NOOB? Is copypasting from the Arch wiki so hard, NOOB?
FUCKING NOOBS

I use Manjaro too because i3-wm sucks on ubuntu.

Nobody hates the distro, but the people who use the distro.

Glad I have a 4k monitor so I can fully enjoy this image

>I use Manjaro too because i3-wm sucks on ubuntu.
jej

do u even cli bro?

i3 is shit on every distro install i3-gaps my muslim comrade

Arch is a joke distro which is made to teach schoolkids CLI, it's never employed in production by serious companies. Every developed distro has a minimal installer up to installing an OS from a chroot environment, for example Ubuntu Core or debootstrap, schoolkids don't know about it, they think that there's only a GUI installer in Ubuntu and Debian.

Gentoo is a professional distro with a high level of flexibility through the robust established compilation toolchain, the unified interface for compilation flags in the portage system, good tools for kernel compilation. For example Google uses Gentoo as a base for Chrome OS.

To cut long story short, Arch is for pajeets who can't manage their time but who want to show that they know CLI, Gentoo is for professional engineers who want a reliable and flexible system.

Nothing wrong with arch in itself - if you want that kind of thing. It's very easy to follow the written instructions to install everything manually. Most people can't be bothered with the extra hassle of manual installation. But following the process to install also tends to instil users with an inflated sense of competence.

Pic related - when you can install arch, you're at the top of 'mount stupid'.

I use Antergos as a arch installer. Just as easy as installing ubuntu.
Now look at instructions for installing software on Ubuntu vs Arch linux.. here is an example:
yarnpkg.com/en/docs/install

Arch linux is just easier to use.

As is everything besides Ubuntu, Debian and CentOS. No one even speaks of other distros though.