23andMe confirmed my dad's a cuck

I did the DNA test to find out muh heritage and didn't realize the relative finder feature.

No one has any of the family names on my father's tree, a number of them are European which is impossible because my family trees have no recent European relatives.

No one can confirm how we are related I realize now others realized that and they won't respond back to my inquiries regarding locations and surnames.

I knew my mother was a cheating whore, that's why I was raised by my dad and because we looked so different I asked him a couple times "What if I'm not your son" he always replied that because he raised me alone with my brothers (who are 100% his kids because they look so alike) I am also his son but I shouldn't worry because I look like older relatives.

I spent 200$ to learn I'm a bastard, tell me I'm not alone on Sup Forums ( ;.;)

Found out I have bastard 2nd cousins in Korea and Japan too.

kek

KEK

K E K

You're retarded. Only like 0.5% of all Yanks have 23andme anyway.

your dad's not a cuck your dad is a chad

What is your ethnicity

Idiot, if you are white then you'll have plenty of relatives in Europe.

I have people on both sides of my mom, many of whom are poor southerners who did the test.

I have unknown people with no roots to any region my father's side come.

I just wanted to know if I was part Native American (3%), I didn't ask for this.

Well, I guess at least you are white.

I doubt it will change your life since the dad who raised you will remain your dad in your heart and you don't seem to care about your mother to begin with.

Also, time to exploit these cousins to visit Korea and Japan with free hosting :-D

The fuck does it matter?

Quit being a bitch and get on with life.

Maybe your paternal grandfather got cucked? Anyway you shouldn't jump to conclusions based on so little evidence.

>i can trace my ancestry via census records, birth certificates and immigration documents as pic related (top)
>send in dna to the ancestryjew for the lulz (to see if i have feather indian in me or if it was a family myth)
>get pic related (bottom)
>75% fucking anglo?????
>only 5% german??????
>DOT indian?????
waiting for 23andme results, surely this is a mistake - otherwise what the fuck

>mormor
>farfar

kys fucking languagecuck

Black American
My father's lines go back to only the US for over 200 years. While they are mixed they only married other mixed people who were free and prosperous it's impossible to have a full blood White family member when you have blue veins society families who were meticulous about bloodline.
He raised me with the acknowledgement that I might be some whores kid who might not be his. He gave me a life most Americans can never have and I'm grateful for that but like I'm literally crying realizing there are other people I share blood with that I will have to meet if I ever figure out which of the 30+ men my mom fucked is my dad
I'm black and already have cousins who live in Japan from my moms side
I need to know why the fuck I am what I am, afterwords I can say screw it.

>I'm literally crying realizing there are other people I share blood with that I will have to meet if I ever figure out which of the 30+ men my mom fucked is my dad

kek

why so angry?

Where's the fucking test, faggot. Post it.

Ita not that simple, it's compiling information from a number of peoples profiles and it's mainly using that in conjunction with names I can't post here

Post the genetic data only.

Don't forget you're 2% Finnish/NW Russian famfam

Every time you troll Finns you troll yourself

No, it would out me on here and elsewhere I have too many unique markers and population results

:^(

>it's a nigger finds out he no longer has anyone to call his family episode

It's a rerun, in fact I'm fairly sure this episode is on all the fucking time, but I'll watch it anyways

anything 1% or less is genetic noise, doesn't mean shit but teh if you show it to your friends they'll probably tell you to kill yourself like most aussies do

I still have a family and a father just not a genetic father, it sucks but I can say for fact the man who raised me raised me to a higher standard and higher economic degree than most people in the US.

Nigger that middle class trash

>it's a nigger tries to justify his dumpster tier life in which he is unsure about who his biological parents are, by claiming he makes money

I think I saw this episode too, he spends it all on rims and fried chicken right?

Idk seems you're so poor you don't even know about blue vein societies because I mentioned it before your broke ass came on here

>paying 200 to Google to give them your DNA
lel

>nigger tries to insult me by insinuating things that he'll never hope to understand
>ooga booga nigga you poor

Sounds like the beginning of a hip hop song, can you sing along with the lyrics?