Do you think moot still has a 4chin account but doesn't use it?

Do you think moot still has a 4chin account but doesn't use it?
Also has there been any news of what he does at Google?

Literally who?

who's that? a google employee and he pays for Sup Forums pass?

Who's this snowflake?

Sup Forums founder dumbass.

get out

Moot still posts here, but he is an user. Please come back moot, you leaving was a mistake.

he always posted on his own website under Anonymous.

Who wouldn't? I imagine its addictively fun to post under anonymous all day when you are/were moot

Sup Forums has always been here, nobody started it

He posted as moot

Pretty sure he's that guy who always posts "another day wasted on Sup Forums I could have spent learning programming".

leave

You must be new here.

I think he hates what Sup Forums has become and hasn't looked back since he left.

He usually didn't because every time he did it created a shitstorm.

i have no idea who this person is

>4chin account
>account

Luggage boy.

what did he want it to become? I'm having trouble remembering what Sup Forums was like 8-10 years ago since I was so much younger and everything in the world is different, too, but my impression is that the way it has been the last couple years has been the way it's been for the past 8 years.

why is this thread so full of new people? And why do they feel the need to post?

It's not that it was vastly different, but he probably didn't plan for non-weebs to come when he first created it.

He's just let down by vast amounts of people on this board who don't even have a waifu pillow or a piss bottle which was his original userbase.

Him and a bunch of forum goons like WTSnacks from somethingwful wanted to basically clone two channel (word filtered by HitlerHiro). Old Sup Forums was pretty slow, so you could come back a day later and see replies it was around 2008 when the most popular bases started getting thousands of shitposts per second.

luggage lad aka cuck a duck aka jewt

dumbass lol

>Also has there been any news of what he does at Google?
Providing ...services.

He has the unique Founder capcode.

LOL HAHA EPIC Sup Forums RAID BROS XDDDD

You are trying way too hard
Heres a you for the effort though

>tfw the water is smarter than you

Who own this place now ?

The shills do

We are in hes heart never forget that g fokers

He briefly considered taking an Admin Emeritus capcode but decided it would be healthier to quit Sup Forums entirely.

There's an ex mod from that era posting on /soc/ every now and then.

Who's moot?

>going on /soc/

Wikipedia says:
>On March 7, 2016, Poole announced that he had been employed by Google at a yet-to-be disclosed position.[29]
That's it

You're just new. Get over it and lurk more.

Honestly I doubt he has even thought about us more then a "god damn I'm glad I don't have to deal with those ungrateful faggots anymore" every once in a while.

collect checks for implementing captcha

it was snacks newfag

>giving a shit about a basket weaving site's history

He's a community leader who presides over daily meetings with the Google+ team hosted in a room befitting the divine creator of the premier English language Japanese culture and animation centered internet community. It's three stories tall, has a large boulder, some fig trees, with a wall to wall artfully manicured field of clover and grass. On the boulder is a marble altar supported by two short and stout columns behind which, the legend himself stands. His white flowing silk robe drapes down over his tutu two sizes too small of the finest lavender pink tulle barely exposing striped long socks with individual toe holes. Holding two tablets, one in each arm, he delivers the ten divine revelations to the Google+ team. Afterwards he reads a few pieces of that day's fanmail and makes a lighthearted joke about how Google+ is going to make it. With his right arm, he lifts a chalice inlaid with the image of a stylized redhead. A long slow slurping sound fills the room. Heads turn to face a young feminine woman with the physique of a young man by the door wearing a t-shirt with a depiction of a light blue haired monster with viscious red eyes. Realizing her error, she turns 360 degrees and walks away in shame. The room is quiet except for the whistling wind ambient background soundtrack. The metallic clang of the chalice on marble refocuses everyone's attention to oracle at the altar. He lifts up a set of keys by a red one with a logo of a black horse on a yellow shield tightly grasped between his thumb, index and middle finger and walks out the back door. Just before the door closes, a shout of Rayashi escapes into the room. This day's meeting has been adjourned.

Not sure if he wanted it to be Ad cancer. Then again he could never sell ad space

>Old Sup Forums was pretty slow, so you could come back a day later and see replies
It's still like this

I'm pretty sure Sup Forums was faster ~4-5 years ago than what it is now.

>implying the staff don't have accounts

He's dead to me

I would shit if I found out moot were that guy

Sup Forums was a mistake

On /diy/ or /n/, sure.

Newfag