Is there anything similar like redshift for windows ?

Is there anything similar like redshift for windows ?

Other urls found in this thread:

justgetflux.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

F.lux

NO

justgetflux.com/
Now DELET thread.

>keeps your gpu/vram at 100/100 speeds 24/7
kek

DELET yourself

It's built in, retard.

You can get Redshift for Windows

nope. Windows is really lacking in software.

but it doesn't work.

I'm using it right now and it works.

Only on Insider preview for now
doesn't work on virtual machines, has to be on real hardware, and it takes 2 minutes to be fully active, because it goes slowly so you don't notice it too much

How good does it work?

It really doesn't though.

If your VM is Windows, your host could get f.lux or redshift work.

I guess 100%? You can choose the colour from the slider and set your own times or use location to set it auto and it slowly fades in and out... just werkz desu.

What kind of GPU are you running?

Might give it a try, thanks.

There's f.lux, light bulb and the one built into Windows.

On another note, do you happen to be mentally retarded?

My LG monitor has this function built in

You could have easily answered your question with a quick google search. Now, a good question for Sup Forums would be: "witch one of those do you recommend" then name the options you found.

F.Lux have been out there way before it was mainstream to recognise blue light to be damaging to the circadian circle. It's good but the built-in windows one work just as well and one isn't better than the other.

Also, if you have a cheapo led-LCD, it might emit a lot of blue light, even if you use these. The best solution is to use tinted googles with anti-glare coating. GUNNAR are not a meme. They have gayming-oriented marketing but the product itself is better than what you can get from an optician that sell "blue blocking" coatings.

I forgot to mention, anti-flicker does wonders for eye fatigue, it should be mandatory. Lots of monitor manufacturers started to market flicker-free and blue-blocking tint.

F.Lux
But there will be something build in Windows with Windows 10 Creators Updates

>pissfilter

yes, there's redshift.exe for windows

Why not just sleep at night like normal people?

Why would you want to make your screen look like shit?