Today we remember the genocides committed by the Turks against the Greeks and Armenians

Today we remember the genocides committed by the Turks against the Greeks and Armenians.
Let this be a lesson to y'all that when you let Muslims become a majority somewhere you can only expect bad things to follow.
To the genocides, the blown up parthenons and other billions of millions atrocities committed by this race that every civilized person abhors.

>t*rks
>human

>google "hairy men" and download what you can find(probably a bunch of kurdish men will show up)
>put turkish flag everywhere
>rename it as turkish man
>post it on every thread about turks with proxy
this is how kidf (kurdish internet defense forces) works

Turks contributed much to civilization. What did Armenians contribute?

>dem eyebrows
lolen

what the fuck is greek genocide? you got your ass kicked then we agreed on population exchange which you purposed to begin with.
well we killed some pontians during process, but they deserved overall.

pls , this thread is only for civilized people that live in the first world, not jihadi john and his gang from the middle shit

DELET

Not sure about greeks but they must be shamed that they not massacred armenians

Eyes too far apart.

I'm truly sorry for these occurrences. I'm not actually b8ing or memeing right now lads, I'm serious for once so bear with me. We have commited a vile and shameful crime and we should answer for it, perhaps not by reperations(as we're relatively a poor country) but at the very least, we should accept that it happened, and make sure something like that never happens again. Come on lads we're better than this, we shouldn't deny a fucking fact.

So once again, people of the world, I apologize for the actions of my ancestors.
I apologize because you have to live in a world which is still populated by Greeks and Armenians. I apologize for not finishing the job.

*cringes*

kamal...

>another greek butthurt thread

t. ahmed bin youssef al-singapore

10/10
That plot twist tho
Liseli o kamal değil

t.*rk

xocam sence de bakarak kendini parmakladığın yağız kürt delikanlılarını Sup Forumse nefret ettiğin türkler olarak tanıtman biraz yanlış değil mi :DDDDDD
kek

good job turks
you don't need to apologise for killing subhumans

This statement will never not be funny.

>let's add Greeks to the genocide

they tried to put down a Greek rebellion and lost. There was no genocide of the Greeks.

>when you let Muslims become a majority somewhere you can only expect bad things to follow.

Yeah, like WWI, WWII, the Cold War, the genocide of North and South America and Australia, the complete decimation of Africa, nuking a country, arming drug cartels and radical terror groups, installing countless murderous puppet dictators during the cold war (by both parties), almost causing a nuclear holocaust, the purges of China, Cambodia, and the Soviet Union.

oh wait, that wasn't Muslims.

Also, fun fact, the Ottomans started massacring and Genocide in about 1800s, when Ottoman leaders began to try to mimic the French style of rule, as Ottoman leaders were sending their children to learn how to rule an Empire like the French. The Ottoman only became murderous and genocidal when they began to think that they had to be like European Empires to be dominant. Not only was that not the case, but acting like white people means imposing genocide and rewriting history.

much like you're doing now, OP.