Reminder that Quran is the best holy book

Reminder that Quran is the best holy book.

Hahahah heere's a joke
Why are muslims peaceful?
They Quran't

The hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy is better than quran

>best holy book
>holy book
>holy
balkanniggers are still not able to read i guess

wow very offended

Good.
I despise every single one of you.

>Best
>Holy
>Book
"It's not best of anything, it most certainly is not holy, and it has as much to do with book as toilet paper"
(c) Voltaire

kids drawing book is better than quran

>Dummie's Guide to Terrorism

>Voltaire
He was the first fedora man

Daily reminder that Jews are smarter, wealthier, better educated, and better looking than all of you. Torah best book

CRAWWWWLLLLLLIIIIINNNNNGGGG

this. we should genocide muslims and christians for a better world

Do you have proof that Voltaire said that? I can't find any source on that.

behindthispost.jpg

We should remove religion alltogether for a better world. Don't even try to fedora me on this post, you cucks.

I'm looking for halal pork. where can I get it?

I had pizza with pork flavored soy toppings. Was pretty good ngl

There wouldn't be two world wars without Germany

The first terrorists were crusaders
but i do not blame any christian for that

Was it halal? I need halal holy pork, comrade.

>The first terrorists were crusaders

Really?
They were the first people ever to attack another people?

I can clearly see that you ate every bit of shit your teacher gave you.

lel

Of course.

My holy book says that. Surely you aren't questioning my holy book? That would be blasphemous, and you know what we do with blasphemers? We offer them nice meal and a possibility to explain their reasoning for their argument, then we say good bye and let them live their live (even if its filled with lies) to end of days.

prove me wrong fgt

The best holy book is a physics, chemistry, math, engineering, and so on books because with those you are able to construct missiles and other tools that can objectively define which holy book is the best holy book.

Let's say some Christian organization builds nukes and wipe out every single quran ever written and every single mention of islam in history. Islam now no longer exists in this world, and it will never exist again. If it is so holy, how can this happen?

kek

>We should remove religion alltogether for a better world

You people always act as if it isn't just replaced with some awful form of humanism that's just a belief system put in place by whomever happens to be in charge, who become your new gods.
You know like everywhere they have actually done what you are suggesting?
They turn into mass murdering shitholes with random assholes as your new deities.

>Pagan beliefs
This shit is more dead than Spike Spiegel

>how can this happen?
But, it can't happen.

cockroaches plagued the earth before the dawn of time

hence your ancestors were the first terrorists

And yet it offers as much answer as any other religion, so I don't see the problem.

wow le ebin australian banter xDDD

>tfw collectively refer to Abrahamic religions as "the Jewish faiths"

>That's not accurate asshole! That's like saying all humans are Africans!
>We're not just a fan fiction of the Jewish religion! In fact, Catholicism actually existed first! Judaism was started by Maimonides
>Islam has always been the one and only religion, everyone else fucked up the revelations
>Stop saying Jesus was Jewish!

that's a waste of a good ass bacon to be honest.

All Muslims should be killed slowly and painfully. If you follow a prophet like Muhammad you're clearly evil and need to be removed.

Yo Turks, how many Bosnaklar are living in Turey?

fuck off balkannigger

Go stick your head in a gas chamber

r-rude

I will try to prove this experimentally.

Honestly it'd be funnier without the shit. Bacon makes it a joke. Shit makes it look like a generic assmad statement. Both together makes - you- look like a joke.

thanks for the (You)s :^)

Have another

>Hitler commits genocide against the Jews
>Your asses are thrown into Israel
>The Jews commit genocide against the Arabs
>Still abusing the shit out of the people they took land from
>Calls Muslims monsters

Jews are the only civilized state in the entire middle east and they won their war against the entire region that waged war against them at the same time, so by all rules of common sense Jews should be THE ONLY state in the middle east, the only reason they arent is because they pulled out and signed peace with Egypt, Jordan, etc. Only Palestine continues to be butthurt and fails to defaults on its peace.

>Jews are the only civilized state in the entire middle east
The reason why they're a first world country because of the military and financial assistance they've been given over the years.
>They won their war against the entire region that waged war against them at the same time
You say that like they didn't any help whatsoever. Israel would be NOTHING if it wasn't its allies. Just wait until the United States loses its title as a world superpower. Israel will probably be wiped off of the map in the future.
>Palestine continues to be butthurt
If I beat the shit out of your people on daily basis, would you like me?

You arent entitled to existing, you actually have to be able to defend yourself to justify your existence, and this includes having a proper foreign policy among other things. Israel is much better at figuring this shit out than the muslim countries and so it continues to exist, and it continues to exist much better than all of those muslim states.

>holy

What does that even mean?