Snapchat

>show video ads every 10 minutes
>Most popular feature is "dog face"
>Most content are of generic celebrities
>most articles about Snapchat are about marketing and "how brands first need to understand the platform to succeed"

RIP Snapchat

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/snapchat-lost-514-million-in-2016-warns-it-may-never-be-profitable-2017-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's cancer.

Anyone who wants to make a new snapchat email [email protected]

>normie shits like eating shit

I'm surprised. Shocked, even.

Are they allowed to do this shit on iOS?

ofcourse not. ios had granular permissions since beginning.

casper.io is pretty nice

I'll make the logo

>RIP
>literally just listed everything you need to make money off a large majority of the population

CIA

Snapchat is everything that's wrong in America

wtf is this anyway

It's also losing money.

businessinsider.com/snapchat-lost-514-million-in-2016-warns-it-may-never-be-profitable-2017-2

Of course the difference is that Android tells you so you at least have the privilege of knowing you're getting ass fucked before you install an app

You literally need to enable everything by hand when it tries to make use of specific features in iOS. Android just blindly has you accept everything.

I thought iOS being more secure than Android was just a meme?

Why is it that almost every app needs to read your contacts?

The use of it here should be extremely obvious.

iOS has always worked like this. Android didn't even let you disable specific permissions until recently.

Yup. Still "prestigious" to work for them too. Shit's dumb.

I've noticed this as well, even amongst minimal apps developed by good FOSS developers that many people swear by and trust. There must be an actual valid reason why many apps require it. Probably just has to do with how Android is built.
>t. Sysadmin with very little experience in programming, only knowing Java enough to scrape by

Take my conjecture with a grain of salt.

>LOL user, why dont you have snapchat? Dont be such a boring guy, snap chat its for fun! I could have sent you my nudes

This has happened me before, how do you react?

Stand your ground.

i dont know much about this app besided it being kinda like vine and full of cancerous youtube and Instagram figures . does this app have actually some entertaining media ?

It depends on whether you actually like talking to your friends or not. It's not like Instagram or Vine where you follow random e-celebs by default or see other people reshare their content on it.

Great for getting nudes cause sluts think it all just goes away.

coming from biz, I'm going to tell you every reason why snapchat is a horrible business.
>dwindling consumer base
since he creation of instagram stories and whatsapp vanishing conversations, people ave left snapchat and have gone to the facebook owned apps
>still not profitable
even though snapchat spent so much on marketing the growth they achieved is overshadowed by the losses they've amounted
>no say shareholders
if you were to buy a large portion of the shares of snapchat, you still wouldn't have a say in the company, which means we are stuck with what spiegel decides.
>no products
snapchat claims to be a camera company but the only product they developed is a dorky gopro that you can use to take snaps with. not only that, but they are only sold in limited areas and cost almost $300.

the only way i can see snapchat being profitable is if they make a drone that has a unique advantage over the others, and can infiltrate the market without a hitch