Tfw gaymercuck so forced to use Win 10 but can hear it actively scraping my HDDs for datamining

>tfw gaymercuck so forced to use Win 10 but can hear it actively scraping my HDDs for datamining

>i dont know how computers work

If I have to choose between a steaming pile of shit that spies on me and otherwise exploits me and just barely but somewhat maintenancelessly just werks, or a pile of shit that respects me but doesn't fucking werk and needs you to hold its retarded hand for everything you wanna do, I'm gonna pick the proprietary pile of shit.

Everyone working on linux distros should get their priorities straight: cull useless distros and excessively alternatives nobody uses, work together with common ideas and only few alternative flows, and start making that just werks without constant user intervention

test

>but can hear it actively scraping my HDDs for datamining

That's automatic maintenance in the works when you don't touch the PC, namely auto defragmentation.

>HDD
>2017

You're a fucking retard. I would list alternatives but you're not worth it.

>waaa I hate choices!
If you want a distro that spoon feeds you, wipes your ass, and treats you like the child you are then there's Ubuntu.

>A OS that just werks is considered spoonfeeding
Ridiculous. Ubuntu doesn't even fit the bill to being with. I remember the last time I used it a few years ago, I had to use a terminal command to move the taskbar. Trash.

>2007 +win10
>still spinning rust

The taskbar in Unity is not mean to be moved. That's like saying Windows 7 is hard to use because you wanted the taskbar in the middle of the screen and needed to edit a bunch of files to do it.

>t. brainlet

>a few years ago
Things have improved drastically from even two years ago. I barely have to fuck with anything these days. Even Arch.

>have to boot into windows to use m$ word because fags specifically ask for a resume in docx
>because LO docx support is not what it should be
>the HDD activity on my thinkpad literally never stops blinking
>in Debian right now
>only sporadic blinking here and there when not handling files

Really makes you think

>winbaby throws a fit when he uses the cli
how cute

windows 10 kills drives

windows 10 is getting your ssd raped

Use MSOffice online or install 2007/2013 on Wine, you mongoloid.

>2017
>Using a filesystem that needs constant defragmentation
This is still the state of Windows? Jesus fucking christ....

>Install Windows 10 for VR gaymen.
>Has shitty default drivers, forcing me to download proprietary shit just to recognize all my devices
>Force installs updates that break shit and mess with my ability to play VR games
>Blue screens at least twice per week and force collects data to send to Microsoft every time this happens
>Random restarts without any warning
>Constantly runs tons of processes that I do not use or need, with no option to disable (if you kill them, they restart automatically)
>Is constantly eating CPU cycles and powerinig the fan full blast even when it's not being used and every application is closed
>Has literal advertisements for software I don't give any shits about built into the start menu.

Literally the worst operating system ever made. I have to use OS X on my work computer and even it is better.

> not having dedicated machine for gayming

You're mentally defective, please stay on windows.

>I had to use a terminal command
Why are normalfags so scared by text on a screen?