>gorgeous sexy slim design with metallic finish

Go on, I'll wait.

>1920x1080
Not even once.

That doesn't look like a Thinkpad to me

>i7
>probably some dual core shit

>touchpad infinitely worse than macbook

GPU? Last laptop I bought had specs like that for its time, but the GPU bottlenecked everything else hard.

>12.5 inches
HAHAHAHAHA

No nVidia for CUDA and cuDNN.

>gorgeous sexy
Are you a Javashit code artisan redditard by any chance?

also that blue and gold is fucking hideous

>480p webcam
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>1080p

>fucking hideous
you mispelled gorgeous, user

I'm sorry, this laptop is not designed for trap/shemale webcam shows.

x1080
Wahahahahahaha.

>i don't need this feature to be good so no one needs it unless they do something i don't like!

dumb

Too many resources

sorry, but I'm not gonna fall for this meme

fingerprint magnet

>SSD

no ports bullshit

>not convertible
>no touch screen

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAA

>Asus Zenbook 3
shitty build quality

>no touch screen
but that's good

stupid shit like touchscreens and backlit keyboards are anti-features

What's wrong with 1920x1080? I have a Dell 14" with 1920x1080 that I love.

Not the xps13 but a close second place

costs more than $300

>that piss colored logo and border
why?

Right. Too big. Anything larger than 11" has no right to exist as a mobile device.

since when is dual core bad? really, what would you need a quad core cpu for in a device that small?

>t. corelet

>buying anything from ANUS ever
Every single ASUS computer I've ever owned has had some kind of problem or flaw or restriction that was so bad that it was impossible to fix or overlook. My first ASUS laptop wouldn't boot if you put more than 2GBs of RAM in it even though it came with 4. I tried to put in 8, 6 3, and every time it would make this annoying beep and shut off. I tried a single 2GB card and it worked in both slots. Then I tried two 1GB cards and it worked. I returned the laptop for the same model and the new computer had some kind of problem where the hinge was extremely difficult to open. I returned that for a different model. This next ASUS laptop had a shit UEFI implementation where I couldn't turn on legacy BIOS mode or add my own keys, so I was stuck with Winshit 10 forever. I just threw it in the trash. Also had an ASUS tablet that exploded and burned a hole in my bed and tech support basically told me to fuck myself.

I will never use another ASUS product ever again, even if it is given to me for free.

I don't know about this particular lappy t but ASUS machines tend to be pretty good in that respect

I don't like blue.

>Intel HD Graphics
>U-series CPU (dual core)
>40W battery
>12.5 inch
>1300$

Jee I dunno user. You might as well throw your money away

>webcam
I have seen more people taping over their webcam than using one ever. If webcams disappeared hardly anyone would notice. If you need to take a picture or video you have a phone anyway.

>find a flaw
>i7
Can I stop now? Now?
>fuck ugly
>no GPU
>FHD (tm) screen

>b-but i can't play muh stupid gaymen with integrated GPUs
go back to Sup Forums

>what is cuda
I could run root and plot some histograms without cuda but not much more
Also
>call MacBooks facebok machines
>use shitty thinkpad x220 for Sup Forums only
Some people actually do work on their computers, you know?

I have $750 to spend; tell me what laptop to buy

Dude read my message again. Do you see the word "game"?

If you are going to spend more than 300$ on a laptop, I assume you are going to use it for more than web browsing and powerpoint. So you're going to use it as a workstation for DAW, photoshop, lightroom, video editing, raw DSLR editing, 3d modelling, scientific analysis work

All of those tasks work better on quad core i7 and preferable with a GPU as well. A laptop with a quad i7 and a GPU costs less than $1000 for a 15 inch model.

Now reconsider why you want a 12 inch model with a shitty cpu and no gpu.

shit's going for 2400 dollars in the shithole i was born in.

What about the people who do video conferencing?

Isn't an i5 enough for most scenarios? I haven't bought a laptop since they started the shit with the underocked cpus.

i5 doesn't have hyperthreading

and in laptop there isn't much price difference between i5 and i7.

Asus 303LA has served me well. Especially since I didn't pay for it by scamming Amazon.

I love the color, i already have the xps though.

I've only been in ones where one person shares their screen and the rest are listening and sometimes asking questions. That's how they do it where I work. I don't know what multiple people would have to show from their work area so they would need cameras. Even then I think it would be better to get a separate webcams so they can be adjusted better.
>inb4 what if you're on a train or something
What could one possibly need to show others while on a train?

>asus
Shit-tier
why haven't you switched to chromeos and cloud computing?

1 port

Not 3000×2000

>thin
>i7

enjoy your throttling

I agree. Could never buy that just because of the looks, the gold is tacky. Just give me brushed aluminum