Why are you not using the best tablet on the market right now?

Why are you not using the best tablet on the market right now?

Tablets are retarded.
why would anyone ever need a giant phone?

Check em

I'm a europoor ;-;

Europeans are retarted.
why would anyone ever need the US but worse?

???

Don't need cancer and brain damage.

this is the truth desu
android on tablets save the galaxy tab s3 is pretty bad

desu

Because I'm not a filthy mobile poster. 4 poopy rupees have been deposited into your loo for your service, Apple shill number 342.

>Don't need cancer and brain damage.
Already got it?

>can't make phone calls
D-ropped

I'm posting from one right now.

Post your mom

It can if u have your phone on the same network

Ahah! But I am using the perfect one for me!
Good luck finding the perfect one for you!

It is subjective after all..

No it's not. My device (iPad) defines ME. I'm nothing without my brand.

I am

manga

I am, but I feel it's a luxury that doesn't really add anything to my day to day life. On top of that, I have a desktop, AND a laptop when I don't need both.

I want to simplify back to having a phone and a laptop (plug into monitor, keyboard, etc...at my desk).

I want one to read comics, that's all.

Whats a cheap option for me?

If you don't have a computer they make for a good substitute.

if you don't have a computer, you'd probably benefit more from getting one over a tablet

Not if you're a normie. A tablet browses facebook just fine while being much cheaper than any desktop/laptop.

I have 2 iPads.
One mini sits in the kitchen wall mounted for home security controls, group calendar with the wife, HomeKit automation controls and wireless music control. Use it for recipe books as well.

- second ipad is used for shitposting, browsing while watching TV, reading books/articles and word processing.

you know what else browses Facebook just fine, and you likely already own? a smartphone

>but what if they don't have a smartphone
this kind of person doesn't give a single fuck about tablets

>ARM
>iOS
0/10

People still buy tablets? Why?

for kids, better them playing angry birds than crying/nagging all day

Anyway adults who have jobs just buy tablet PCs if they really need portability like the surface pro series.

>tablet
because I'm not a fucking pleb

I only need one for
>watching movies while traveling
>reading PDFs for school books
I got the Asus Zenpad S 8.0 2 years ago for $199 and it will fit the bill for that purpose until it breaks

same screen as iPad mini and 8 hour video playback battery life. Good enough for me desoo

Fuck small computers

>doesn't run Windows
Dropped

>my ipad air 2 button broke
>almost everybody I know who had an ipad 2 or newer had the button break
>my original ipad's button still clicks with beautiful precision
steve dying is what killed apple

I had the iPad 1 and 2. They were cool at the time, iPhone was still small and not comfy for full time browsing. Now with just an iPhone 6 non-plus I feel no need to own a tablet. My toddler uses one and it's great for that. I have not wanted for a tablet in 3-4 years now, but I will say for reading comics a tablet is the best thing.

10" Amazon fire

i have an ipad pro but the macbook experience is way better. more powerful OS and a multi-touch trackpad and physical keyboard beats the fuck out of holding up a slab all the time and moving your hand all over a big touch screen

T H I C C

Because my boss opted for a samsung to save money.

Comics