What is the most important piece of technology that you think has ever been invented?

What is the most important piece of technology that you think has ever been invented?

sliced bread

Internet

the pointy stick

agriculture

Needle and Thread. Clothing allowed for the expansion of culture outside of Africa and Asia.

Transistors

The fire rocks.

/thread

This.

anime

It's too early to tell.

Could be the computer for this age.

Before the computer it was probably the wheel.

sharpened rock

uh...

Information storage devices. From stone tablets to SSD today.

The sewer. Good sanitation systems keeps shit out of the street

this

fire.

Don't know, but the printing press is probably up there in terms of importance.

Writing systems, followed by the Haber-Bosch process.

The lowly plow, although it isn't much appreciated anymore it (in my opinion), is the most important because it allowed us to efficiently prepare our land for farming and other needs and without it, food couldn't be made efficiently for the growing populations thereby hindering the population and causing later inventions to not exist

Weapons. Like it or not, this is how we learn.

Masturbation

this has been extensively researched

the answer: REFRIGERATION

Not proven yet. Transistors will only be our most important physical development if we use them to produce an AI with greater general intelligence than us.

Refrigeration isn't essential. You can cure meat, jar vegetables/fruits, etc. There are many ways to preserve at room temperature. Refrigeration is merely convenient.

/thread

The ability to delete your thread after it's been /thread multiple times.

OP couldn't delete the thread if he wanted to. After 5 minutes it's there to stay

I smell innovation!

why did no one say transistor yet

They did, dumbass.

Why are there dpads in her hair?

Femanon here. It's the vibrator. Trust me.

printing press

Opposable thumb

in the cavewoman days they just used small animals and scared them a lot

Mathematics.

Any other answer is fucking retarded.

Non-masculine (female) semen

Not really technology, just a very useful and adaptable way to organize abstract thoughts and model physical phenomena.

the iPhone

ships

electricity generatorss

>eating bread at all
people really do this?

this

Fleshlight

Yes, in some places on Earth you can actually buy fresh tasty bread. I suppose that's not available to a lot of murricans who can only get plastic "bread" and therefore hate it.

GENTOO

Agriculture marked the first step of developing villages, cities and civilization.

We can buy fresh bread at pretty much every super market.
We just don't buy it all the time because it goes bad too fast.

I'm not american (:

Agriculture and mathematics are not technologies you retards. We're talking about actual physical things

Real breads doesn't get bad fast tho.... I know people in the countryside who don't eat bread for a month or so after making it, real bread does get better with some time

Wheel.
Then alloys.

That's bullshit. I make bread all the time and it's inedible after maybe two weeks.

That's for large chunks of bread.
Baguettes get hard after 1-2 days at most when left in the open.

why can't a process be a technological advance?

Abacus.

Iphone

Ryzen