Fat people

Why is in America so popular being fat? It's like you can have 300 kg and nobody can tell you it's not beautiful. But if you have underweight (or normal weight as me), you are insulted by fat Americans while they think they are morally right. No, being fat as whale isn't sexy and having normal weight isn't bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofobesity.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice thread

thank you

bump

Fuggin gommie! Why do you hate freedom?

literally an elementary tier question. look it up yourself

I was at a store and didn't see any fat people. The fat American thing is just an Sup Forums meme. OP is a dumb Muslim.

no it's not you fat shit.

>This is what Americans actually believe.

Are you joking now?

This is like arabs in Western Europe where it is prohibited to criticize them

List of heaviest people
>Just meme thing

In USA political correctness has gone completely apeshit, and this involves also the thing you're talking about. It has become a norm to think that one should never speak ill of fat people, or even suggest that people should not be fat. In fact, being proud of one's overweight is increasingly a thing there now, and it doesn't seem to stop.

That's sad

When I was in America I saw more fat people then I ever have in my entire life in one day

It's not popular to be fat in America
The thing is that a lot of Americans have little self control and are lazy
They really wish they could be thin, but after years of "trying", they realize they'll be fat forever, so they try to make it look like they like being fat.
Sometimes it's hard to tell if they're trying to convince others or themselves

At least 68% of all american adults are either overweight or obese. stateofobesity.org/

>things that never happened

why do europeans act like america is the only country with an obesity problem?

>I was at a store and didn't see any fat people
was the store at the top of a staircase by any chance? Maybe a big hill?

there are a lot of muslin in your country yet we mostly joke about europe, fat jokes are just another piece of puzzles that happens to fit better with the usual american jokes

It's an Anglo thing

Because practically everything you get at a store here has refined sugar in it and we are just now starting to teach people that pretty much everything in a package is garbage.

Dude like 60% of people are overweight and 33% are obese. Definitely not a meme.

Our country is only around 1% Muslim compared to 15% in European countries.

What really sucks is that it has opened a door to asking why people are a normal weight. I weigh 170lbs and get told I need to eat more but holy shit if you tell a fat person to eat less.

I saw more fat and black people in the UK than anywhere else. Clearly we aren't the only one with problems.

This is wrong. Fats are still regarded as subhuman. No one respects fat people, and they are always made fun of.

That's not wrong, the internet is shaping fucking america and tumblr is winning.

No amount of tumblr complaining is going to make a planet sized woman attractive.

No, I'm not wrong at all. At least not in the cities. Liberals are taking control of the developed parts of your country, and SJWs are ruling. If you've never been to college, then I suggest you take a tour to one of them (or apply), and see for yourself.

I wish someone would tell them, America is a shithole that got worse after Zimmerman shot Trayvon and people went to the wall with FTP making officers respond violently more often

You are an idiot or a Californian.

>liberals are in college
>conservitards are not

kek