Windows or Linux or OS X for programming and development?

Windows or Linux or OS X for programming and development?

Other urls found in this thread:

dringend.cc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

iOS

dringend.cc/

Linux probably.

Windows since that's what 90% of people out there use. Linux is just for ricing your desktop ams configuring pointless shit for weeks. homoOS X is just street cred for homosexuals.

use platform X if developing software for platform X

>OS X for programming and development
this.

just look at GitHub stats... Mac wins. and look at the screenshots of projects on Github... all the big ones are on a Mac.

there's a reason why Silicon Valley runs on Macs.

No seriously m8, appleshit is now officially associated with homosexuals now.

Did you know that the CEO of apple is LITERALLY gay? They even sell an aids phone now.

fuck off shill nobody wants your gay os

My firm does all of its development on LInux. We're pretty adamant about it: we have Windows and OSX boxes to test compatibility, but all serious work is done on Linux first, then ported over.

N=1, but still.

America and their dirty tap water

hilarious to watch from outside

>gay os
But I wasn't recommending Android, user.

>They even sell an aids phone now.
google sells gay t-shirts.

android is literally by gays for gays.

stay mad, homophobe.

take a look at these homosexuals!

If you're gay, use OS X. If you're a neckbeard, use linux. If you aren't either of those things, don't program.

Linux or OSX. The vast majority of development tools these days are designed for Unix or Unix-like operating systems. Installing and configuring them on Windows is just a massive pain in the ass.

LITERALLY. CANNOT. STOP. SUCKING. COCKS.

he doesn't write the code or design anything. these people do. if you use android, you're literally using something designed and programmed by a gay person.

stay mad, closeted homosexual.

biggest homophobes always turn out to be repressed homosexuals. I bet you're craving for some BBC right now.

Not him but homosexuals will always exist. Difference is most apple users are homos which is why the stigma exists. Tim cook only made that more obvious.

Anyway putting that aside ios and mac os are very locked down and one of the worst platforms to program on. The amount of hacks and work-arounds you must do to make a fucking basic app are austaunding.

LOL... what Islamic shithole are you from, Mohammed. How about you worry about running water and having sewage instead of worrying that some gay man worked on a computer you use.

shithead, without a gay man you wouldn't even have a computer. Turing was gay.

stay mad, Mohammed! and I suggested killing yourself.

ps: have some more Gaydroid pics. I bet you use it and it was made by gays.

/thread