Why does this faggot need 30 employees and a massive warehouse just to make his shitty videos?

Why does this faggot need 30 employees and a massive warehouse just to make his shitty videos?

Tech Nigger is maybe a 2-3 man operation in a setting the size of a room. Also he makes better videos.

He doesn't, he's retarded. He's trying to become a "media group" and failing at every venture that isn't LTT.

Whos tech nigger?

MKBHD

He used have just 2-3 people making the videos until the money and gpus he get from (((them))) got to his head,

I see his company impoding in 5 years

Technigger only does smartphone reviews (macbooks occasionally), Linus just talks about whatever the fuck he wants, they're not even comparable

ITT: a man who creates workplaces and tries to make the most with what he has is a faggot and retard

nu-Sup Forums at it's best

the quality of the content is comparable. Linus is a child compared to marques

As annoying as Linus is, he's still a technolo/g/y guy. He sucks at most things and is obviously a faggot, but still.

MKBHD is just a nignog telling you if a smartphone is in his opinion "dope" or not.

This. Linus is a cuck and a faggot but I think he knows what he is doing and knows how milk every bit of ad rev from everyone.

Also he pays all the employees minimum wage and if you watch any of those videos where goes through all the affiliate code sales he's got, its obvious he's raking it in.

Why the fuck did he hire that Asian cunt? Seriously you can see the nepotism all over that channel from the Asian wife's influence

Does he really fucking pay them minimum wage?

WHo is he?

Yeah.. If you start from minimal wage and even give a 5-10% raise every now and then it will take a while for your employee to reach the median wage for whatever video editing guy you are plus they have great """ benefits""" like curved monitors, great cool computers, probably a go at the keeper units they get, all sorts of marketing swag and etc.

I would work for minimum wage at his house

Must be fun AND paying.

You're a cuck then.
I like to take my own vacation and not go to mexico with Linus.

No I'm not a cuck then.

Kindly fuck off.

>Linus is a gookmixer

really?

That's shit

Yeah no I'm sure he's completely different behind the camera or he couldn't get work done. The wage is really fucking shit

>Tech Nigger is maybe a 2-3 man operation in a setting the size of a room. Also he makes better videos.
He basically says nothing about the devices themselves in the videos. It's like he's scared of having an opinion. You can mute his videos and you still get the same amount of information.

his videos are certified comfy though to be fair

You didn't know? His wife is a super ugly chink that I'd imagine gets him connections to Asian tech companies.

I saw those Asian kids in his videos, I just assumed they were his assistant's kids. Makes sense now.

i tell how smart is he when he uses windows for server and taht he fucks up in the old days he was watchable

Did a fucking 2 year old make this in paint holy shit

Yup those are his pretty fucking ugly and look nothing like him.

They aren't his biological children, I think they're adopted.

>Linus is a literal cuckold

I don't think he's ashamed of that. Didn't he make a video about him cucking himself?

Windows Server is acceptable... if you're business and need to put a bunch of computers on a domain.

All your storage + application servers should be Linux.

If you have an opinion on anything, you risk losing out on that sweet sweet payola from all the manufacturers.

He's basically just an unbiased ad campaign now.

He shat on the HTC U Ultra a week or two back.

He just reviews phones, ishits, and cars..

Who the fuck cares about that.

How well do you think HTC pays?

He has a pretty sweet deal 2bqh.
Doesnt have to do anything but show up and shill. But can also say when something is shit with next to no backlash. And already has a relationship with all the major companies so theres always free and borrowed stuff to play with.

He doesn't pay minimum wage. I remember last time this was asserted there was a $30 an hour cameraman position on his website, that plus presumably free advertiser shit and "SuperFun" events.

He could do the same with less people, that would be more efficient.

>As annoying as Linus is, he's still a technolo/g/y guy
no, he's a marketing guy
you see it in their implementations, like imo using unraid to virtualize for that 8 seat battlestation

Are you kidding? "Marques" does low-effort consumer reviews. He offers his opinion and reading off spec sheets as expert advice, disguised under high production value. I don't understand why he's so popular.

>that would be more efficient.
He couldnt give less of a shit about efficiency if he tried. As proven many times.

He's essentially a Jobs wannabe that wants the status as a prominent company head. So the more the better to him.

>I'd imagine gets him connections to Asian tech companies
Yeah all Asians everywhere know each other.

can confirm

>phones
lamao

i still surprised he created linux

I love the attitude towards him faggots have here:

People utter the most retarded shit, without any sort of proof and then other twats repeat what they've read here as if it was gospel. Also that fixation with him failing.

I guess it is envy?

What outrageous thing has Sup Forums claimed that isnt true?

>mfw I just found out about the tek syndicate drama yesterday

god their videos suck now as "crit" or whatever gay name they chose.. logan is just a clueless fag by himself and I went to check out wendel's new channel and he's stale as fuck without logan

salty

This very thread:
-he pays only minimum wages
>[citation needed]
-children are adopted
-claims regarding his need to X amount of employees, since a bunch of neckbeards know better

Other threads:
-his server room is now a fire hazard!!111 he gon b evited soon lol
-he is losing money (while being able to grow his company, somehow)
-his wife's parents are the ones paying for all

And I could go on. Basically, everyone is spewing uninformed shit and when questioned they say "uh, it is common sense". Ok, I guess I'll leave the armchair experts to school me & him on the matter.

its just shitposting m8, Sup Forums's form of banter.

The minimum wage thing is supposed to be from a stream but idk. I also don't care.

The fact that he does not need this many fucking employees to do what he does is proven by the fact that:

a_Other channels do the same with less employees

b_HE HIMSELF has done the same with less.

Sure, his early videos were very low quality, but his quality and quantity hasn't gotten better for at least a couple of years, despite the fact that he's added at least 2-3 new employees just in the last year and a half alone.

There is only so much you can improve by adding more people when him being the start of most videos is a bottleneck.

Except some people take it seriously. Others read the banter, and being the autists they are take it literally.

>The minimum wage thing is supposed to be from a stream but idk. I also don't care.
That proves what I said.
>a_
You don't know what goes behind doors. Several of the employees he has are sales people, who are negotiating stuff on the background.
>b_
Yep, working his ass off, which is something nobody expects/wants to be doing all the time. Plus he has delegated entire channels to some of his employees, when he previously did it all by himself. They do more background testing now, which is something that you, again, don't see in the videos. Those performance charts take a fuckton of time to be tested.

Could he operate with less people, as he did before? probably. But apparently he was essential, and him not being at work most likely resulted in chaos. He has stated multiple times his goal was to make the company less reliant on him/Luke.
Imagine having a bar and not being able to rely on your employees to run it if you aren't there, considering you have the money to hire enough employees.

Go to his channel and check the uploaded tab.
Scroll down to the 2015 and videos and then slowly move up to his current ones.

The whole channel became a parody of itself. Nothing but shitty clickbait images with DANK MEMES everywhere and titles that say absolutely nothing about what the video is about.

Every time I try to watch one of his newer videos I feel so fucking disgusted with myself.

Why does everybody praise linux and then get mad at the guy who made it?

Same, man. Sadly, almost everyone is doing the clickbait style on youtube now, because it works well for the masses and brings increased viewership. There's also a shift from what Sup Forums would find interesting towards mainstream crap with little technical info, so that kids and normies don't instantly tune out. Watchtime is key for them as they have a solid american demographic of Youtube Red viewers.

This is not technology.
You are breaking the advertising rule.

Legitimate tech channels are those that:
- Don't have a monetary purpose with their existence.
- Don't do marketing or revolve around marketing income and shilling.
- Are hobbyist and often look boring because the content is
meant to be purely educational, informative, and intelligent.

Illegitimate tech [marketing] channels are those:
- Whose main purpose is monetary income.
- Whose main lone purpose is marketing and shilling shit.
- Most often containing 9gag levels of "humor" and "entertainment" created to orient them towards
an easily gullible audience of retards and underage for easier marketing. The LTT audience is as such.

Companies and brands that produce hardware are not a comparative argument even if they use marketing,
because marketing is not their main purpose, the products they create and sell are.

Take this shit to:
>>>/thrash/

Be mindful of the advertising rule in the future.

LinusShillTips isn't Sup Forums. It's .

He is a dumb label reader.
He doesn't know even basic physics, math, or coding.
He doesn't have, and never had, a legit tech job.
He doesn't have any tech related degree/diploma/course certification.
His Linkedin is full of management bullshit, swimming instructor, and boyscout.
Yet in spite of all of this he acts as if he knows anything, and as if he represents the tech collective.

He is a fucking marketer. His hardware reviews are about as informative as reading the fucking PDF.
The average Joe is more likely to get fucked over by listening to his idiocy.
His "humor" is 9gag level.

He is so fucking tech illiterate that he had to employ a special writer for his TechQuickie channel because he's too stupid himself.
The same faggot who tried to push a spiritual book as a solution for Carpal Tunnel or something.

His group is a marketing group, not a tech group.

He had to Internet beg for money in order to move to an office, which he managed to get ripped off on because he is a dumb faggot (admits it).
A fucking hotel cleaner in Las Vegas who gets paid on average $2400-$2700 a month can sooner or later afford what Linus has to beg for on the Internet, or beg to the manufacturers and labels.
He depends on his wife's BJ income, and she looks like those roach monsters from Terra Formars (pic related).
He pays his faggot employees minimum wage [admitted in the WAN show discussion between him and Luke], his ad revenue has halved in the meantime, and YT revenue is shit in the first place.

If you want computer case angles and proper feature description with objective reviews, you watch those faggots HardwareCanucks, who even go as far as reviewing fucking dust filters.
If you want to post on-topic Sup Forums related YouTubers, you post people who actually have tech jobs, tech education, and practical application; like Wendell from TekShitdictate, or Louis Rossman for board repair and reading blueprints.

Fuck off to .

He is prosumer trash that appeals to the same audience as CSI: Cyber. They're both packed with about the same amount of useful information.

He couldn't make his Cisco router work. He couldn't make his pfSense router work. He couldn't build a 1u server so "1u servers are teh sux". He clipped parts off his 2u server to get components to fit. He tried to build a NAS. He did that terrible 10Gbe LAN implementation. And He tried to water cool his house with hilarious results.

He is as amateur as they come but he's too stupid to see it. His viewers are ignorant fools if they take him seriously. Good on him for fleecing them but anyone who follows his bullshit is dumber than Linus. I've only ever seen part of one of his videos and I thought it was an April fool's day show until someone pointed out they were all like that. I've gotten wind of all his other fuckups second hand.

If someone advertises in his show I won't buy their product. I'm assuming it doesn't work and they have to pay someone to shill to the ignorant masses.

His show looks like a high school project that didn't work and he's always trying to figure it out at the last minute while the judges are watching.

His wife looks like a Japanese urban legend monster. I know she's probably Korean or Viet but she looks like something out of Japanese lore that greets you on the street after dark and eats your skin if you don't tell her where her dead daughter is buried.

There is a an agreed upon principle in economic and business management that whenever a business is observed lowering the quality of its products or engaging in action which negatively influences the reputation of the owner; that means they are failing as a business and are pulling desperate measures.

Considering Linus has completely used up his creative potential, had started breaking random hardware in a desperate attempt to create an excuse to make new videos, and at the same time produced a negative reputation that everyone on YouTube is making fun of, it can be safely concluded that his annual profits and losses are near equalization and his business is in a jam.

Considering YouTube has of late been heavily impacted by the ad company pullout debacle, which sees the 2nd massive slash to YouTuber revenue in the past 2 years,
and how Linus actually spends more than he makes managing alternative venues which most people don't care about because people like centralization in Entertainment, and not decentralization wasting their time,
the impact on LTT can only be thought of as horrible.

Also his wife looks like a roach monster.

what is that fucking space alien to the right of him

>it's anti-Linus shill shows episode again

Probably because of his high production quality you retard

>it's the faggot who is breaking the advertising rule and shilling for a marketing channel on Sup Forums and making threads that belong to /biz/ again!

What happened with tek syndicate?

>it's autist is mad about his fixation again

Who cares. If I want high production quality, I'll watch a good movie.
(((Tech))) videos with no useful information whatsoever and a distinct lack of critique towards the products are useless to me, and I'm not in the target audience for shilling overpriced phones and Apple junk.

Logan and his furry ladyboy got jealous of Wendel because Wendel is actually educated, successful, runs his own business, and has a bright future unlike the two of them, but most importantly because 98% of YouTube only respects Wendel out of the whole crew; so they did what anyone who is a failure would do and schemed to defame Wendel and run off with some channel money.

Thankfully everyone knows that Wendel has a good personality and a bright mind, so their pathetic tactics ended up in the toilet pulling them along as turds.

Logan cucked himself and the operation split. Nothing of value was lost; Wendell makes better shit. End of story.

>"""Tech""" Nigger
>ayyo dis fone feel real good in hand namsayin'

Wendell is the more knowledgeable and very good system maker, but 0 personality and about as entertaining as a fish without video making skills. Logan is far better video maker but less skilled than Wendell, not that makes a huge difference, system making isn't very hard, but making a nice quality video is.

I prefered Tek because the two complimented eachothers skills. Whilst Crit might just become more popular than Tek, Wendell is probably never going to be a huge success on this own.

I have never really watched his videos in full, but what I have seen is faggots like you crying has he grows and becomes succesful, claiming he will never be. Wtf why is gee so butthurt with him?

because he is not our guy

>and very good system maker
What are you 14? 15?
>Wendell is probably never going to be a huge success on this own.
Wendell is already a success. He has his own business and YouTube shit is just a side-hobby.

Wendel's values are in understanding hardware and software at a deep level, and being very knowledgeable in science and engineering,
not in kiddie shit like sticking computer components together like LEGO blocks.

Logan is a dumbfuck who is only capable of discussing 1 or 2 topics based on watching too many Hollywood movies and Matrix (which are his main sources of knowledge on this stuff), which is why every Tek channel was relegated to Wendel not being able to expand beyond the level of retardation accommodating Logan's mental threshold.
Logan was dragging Wendel down.

People don't watch Wendel for entertainment, but to get educated and learn something that can't be learned from reading PDF's. A single vid of his on Linux is a treasure trove for Linux users, new and experienced. Same goes for any other topics. Logan is an annoyance however.

If you want entertainment of the 9gag level, LinusTechTips is perfect for you. His target audience is exactly what appeared at his Linus meetup, 13-14 years olds on average.
Wendel however is a different kind of guy. He educates. Education can be entertaining for those who find interest in the topics.
The entertainment you are shitting about is trying to bait with idiocracy.

He literally snipped his ability to reproduce earlier this year because he had 3(?) kids. He said it on a Friday stream.

I'm pretty certain they are his as they have shown his wife pregnant several times. Well, at least they aren't adopted.

>Tech Nigger is maybe a 2-3 man operation in a setting the size of a room.
He also comes from a very rich family who has most certainly bankrolled him

Level1Tech is the good splinter

Tech nigger is still a one man operation isn't he?

I think he would be fun to work with but he's entrenched in the YouTube circle so that will never happen

>Also he pays all the employees minimum wage

what he pays his employees is between him and his employees. If they wanna work hard and be cucked for minimum wage, good on em.

you need to remember they all live in Canada witch is 90% woods i bet he pays less for that giant warehouse then you do rent for a apartment in any major city

Whoops just dropped this motherboard you'll send me another one right? Teehee

Whoops just dropped a video card and it doesn't work anymore. Can you send me another one? LOL you pretty much have to because I have nearly 4 million subs

What does Wendell do outside of his channel? Is he a consultant?

Canada is 90% woods but canada is also 90% uninhabited wasteland.

He runs his own private business with employees and all.
If i remember correctly, they develop software and also do hardware for businesses, but i don't know at which level. The man even dabbles in customizing 3D printers and scrapping together complex electronics.
As far as consulting goes, he is well qualified for it and in this area consulting pays extremely well, so i can't denounce that he could do contract consulting for extra cash when he chances upon a good deal.

and the other 10% is full of Canadians... what a shit hole

the majority of people that are not basement dwelling neets

What does Sup Forums think of Leo Laporte?

He has one thing that Linus doesn't have, that radio voice.

The majority of people that are not basement dwelling neets already have their favorite phone, their favorite car, and their favorite stuff.
They don't need to care about someone reviewing brands, because they are already content and don't meddle in brand wars.

The only thing reviewers are good for are precisely basement dwelling neets who are the types who wage brand wars in absence of having a real life.

Your mindset is all wrong.

he looks like a gay David Tennant desu