Do you ever feel you were born in the wrong country?

Do you ever feel you were born in the wrong country?

Absolutely.

Yes.

I'm even white!

No, because there are always worse countries than your.

All the time

I'm not sure. i would probably fit better in a country like Finland or Germany

Yes.

I want to marry my girlfriend who is not from here. And there is no way that we can get a visa for this, as a requirement is to know German. I know in all european countries it's different. We talk english, it seriously sucks and I hate my country for this.

Had I been born in America, I would be a bitter faggot who can't.appreciate the greatness of other countries.

Being born in a shithole gives you something to look forward to. It's also easier to get surprised by the things you see in other places.

So you're a lazy autistic NEET

All day, every day.

yes but I was born in the greatest country on earth so who cares?

Yes, I have high standards so I have always, and always will, hate America

At least I know how to deal with shit since I was born in a third world country so I still have hope.

Where is your girlfriend from, Hans?

You sound like you've fallen for this girl a little too much.

But you were born in America

No, I probably did a lot of bad shit in my previous life. Now I have to make some good deads he and may be next time I'll be born in a better place.

>he
here

No I wouldnt want to be born anywhere else, but it would be nice to live someplace else

No, I like it

Too bad by the time your next lifetime comes around the whole world will be shit

She is not from Europe. We have been together for 1.5 years and wanted to live together. All the trips and holidays get expensive after a while, if you have to travel 2000km. First we just wanted to move together. But then we noticed the only way to move legally to Germany is either, to have a job and get a working visa, for the time you have the job here or to marry. And you need to know German to get a residence permit here, if you don't have a working permit. There is no other way around and it sucks.

Meanwhile refugees have a free ticket.

How did you meet? Is it an online relationship?

What country is she from exactly, this is important

She will learn German if she loves you enough.

On all levels except physical, I am a Finn.

Yes.But we should reform them.

We met in person. She is from a former soviet state.

Yes, she is learning, but it's not easy desu.

Yes, as a swede i should have been born on Ă…land and not in this cuckfest of a nation.