Ubuntu only non meme distro

Prove me wrong

>protip: you can't
>Ubuntu is used by programming geniuses >Arch/Gentoo is used by manbabies from Sup Forums

true i cant, not only the best, and must commond distro.

Some years ago a friend of my mother (50 years old woman) have a problem with her pc and cant install Windows for a error in the installation, later i use Ubuntu i finally can install an OS, She start to used and till today, a woman that dont know nothing about pc but using the Internet and some write stuff

Arch and gentoo is for autistic manchildren and pedophiles.

Isn't very stable. I prefer fedora and openSUSE.

Centos exists.

I cant

nice english, dipshit

Lots of prorammers use Arch, the installation hurdle is trivial for anyone with even basic skills.Ubuntu is good, too.though.

you forgot "" around progarmmers

>Ubuntu is used by programming geniuses
>uses a schizo christfag that lives at home as an example
o i am laffin, friend

>non-meme
>proceeds to use every meme in the book as justification

Manjaro is pretty good.

It combines Arch package management and rolling release model with Ubuntu ease of use. And yes, ease of use is something good, especially if you aren't a NEET with lots of free time.

Eh, I hate to tell you this, but, Manjaro is not any easier to maintain than Arch. I mean, use it if you want, but you shouldn't let the memes you see here delude you.

Antergos is rolling release, has an installer and takes advantage of Arch's massive repositories and excellent documentation.

The Arch wiki is god tier.

I can't

Yes, for servers.

>Lots of prorammers use Arch
lol

Real programmers use openSUSE

why? Iam currently on Manjaro, very satisfied for over a year

Will it break after getting updates?

Why use Manjaro? It's a pointless distro.

Idiots arguing about which Linux distro to use, not realizing they're all built on top of the same shitty kernel

Fedora > ubuntu
Red hat > canonical

Thought VIPs (Very Important Programmers) actually use Macs. Doesn't Linus use a Mac?

They do. Custom kernels are a major advantage over being locked into a certain group of packages. You'd know this if you weren't a gold tier reddit fag.

>Linux kernel developer uses mac
Kek

The kernel is customizable on non-shit distros though. Linux can be capable of a lot of things, these features get glossed over in everybody's concerns over making Linux more like Windows.

Debian is the only non-meme distro.

Is meme french for quality?

he uses xps 13 with fedora on it

>that lives at home

Where do you live?

Mint is literally Ubuntu without the memes

You're talking about fedora.

is it wrong that I perfectly understood what he said

>that lives at home

The kernel is customization, full stop. Distro is irrelevant to that point unless you are an autist on Sup Forums.

BSD devs frequently use Macs as their daily machines. GNU/Linux devs hardly ever use Macs.

The only exception here is in the industry, it's easier for corporate IT to find sperglords that can manage MacOS so they offer macbooks... also it's a meme like nerf guns etc as a stunt to put shiny things in front of people to hire them.

I have never succeeded in installing Antergos. The installer failed the three times I tried.

this must be bait

He now uses a XPS 13, but he used a Macbook Air for a while, but running Fedora.

>Lots of programmers use Arch.

Almost there - The Ubuntu range are good. But there are others that are comparable/better - like Fedora and Manjaro
Gentoo is used by major nerds for obscure use cases
Arch is definitely used by manbabies

Pretty much. If you aren't using Ubuntu or Fedora then you're wasting time worrying about unimportant shit like games, ricing, tiling manager autism or you're running a toaster that can't compile without making toast at the same time. Prove me wrong: you can't.

Arch users are ricers. They are the peak of 'mount stupid' . Pic related.