There are SCHOOLS OF TOILET CLEANING in Poland...

There are SCHOOLS OF TOILET CLEANING in Poland. After 4 years of hard training and difficult subjects like: tongue microcleaning, mop sweeping, extreme unclogging, and many more, the best of the best are selected among the graduates to be sent west to serve their masters. It's really interesting stuff, I recommend it to everyone to look it up and read about it some more. fascinating really.

What are your thoughts about those professional polish plumbers who have trained THEIR whole life to serve you?

I flunked my finals so I won't be fortunate enough to serve you. :/ Any consolation words?

Are you guys really that poor? Always thought it's just like east Germany in Poland.

Western Poland (prussia) is like Eastern Germany
Eastern Poland is like Ukraine

What about Krakow? Might have some job prospects there.
Also wasn't Prussia the northern part?

Is there any way to get myself a cute Polish girl to clean my toilets while I fuck her?

Kraków is 1 world in Eastern Poland same as Warsaw rest is shit in Eastern Poland :DD

Sure thing m8 i can give u my sister i hate her

You don't even know where Prussia was? Lmao at german education.

I see, thx mate.
Do many people speak German? Never been to Poland but was to Holland once and suprisingly half of them speak perfect German.

how much will it cost me?

Upper Silesians,Lower Silesians have the most speaking German population in Poland rest not really
take me sometimes on vacations

Don't really care much for countries.
You see, it doesn't matter where you are, it's always rich and smart vs. poor and stupid. All the country bullshit is just to occupy the plebs. As long as you got some decent skills and income you are good in todays world.

pics of sis plx

>one of the germas actually belived this
>mfw I have no face

u must pay like in the zoo for something like that

Is your sister THICK?

No 165,48kg

>extreme unclogging

I lol'd.

o-oh

What's so hard about cleaning toilets?

Well, ask your mother, when she downs three extra grande XXL grilled stuft burrito supersized menus and washed it with 2 gallons of diet coke, how she deals with her toilet then.