/brit/

Really makes you think edition

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/european-immigrants-contribute-5bn-to-uk-economy-but-non-eu-migrants-cost-118bn-9840170.html
youtube.com/watch?v=e0MCuuePNQg
youtube.com/watch?v=aUWWAWafCuE
youtube.com/watch?v=RiS1xQoQvKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cara

charli

Want there to be no frogs posted in this thread, understood?

*imports hordes of unskilled workers*

Well, I just explained to you why.

our country has so many doctors and engineers! sucks that they wont get hired because of racism :-(

wtf I hate Brexit now!

*Unskilled workers contribute more than """""skilled""""" Pakistanis*

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/european-immigrants-contribute-5bn-to-uk-economy-but-non-eu-migrants-cost-118bn-9840170.html

Never had a blowjob I've liked. Always feel teeth and it feels kinda uncomfortable. My dick's on the wide side, but I'm not sure if there's something they can do differently.

well not really you explained why you would do it then just assumed that would apply to everyone, then when i told you that wasn't the case you just made this sweeping statement that all men in 2016 aren't capable of dying for something greater (despite the fact that i said i'd die for my own country)

time to go to bed, lizzy

How about frog posters

So all Pakistanis coming to Britain are highly qualified professionals?

Is that the Bullshit they expect me to swallow when they're working in my local cabbie, takeaway, corner shop and dole office?

oops

Man on train looking EXACTLY like my uncle who died last year.

ugh
Grow up.

Are you saying they are not highly skilled at those jobs?

fucking tune mate youtube.com/watch?v=e0MCuuePNQg

your uncle faked his death lad, insurance fraud or something

Shelf stacker is not the same as doctor.

Never had a blowjob but I'm worried the same will happen to me

Yeah, you said you would die for your country. And I just explained to you that the king would be the physical representation of your country. Anything good about your country would have been accomplished because of your king.

was your uncle fond of kayaking?

>So all Pakistanis coming to Britain are highly qualified professionals?
Where does it say that? The argument is that we can only freely pick and choose who to let in if we're outside the EU

cara 2bh lads

Let me try x

That is fucking repulsive.

Mum bought me four shirts at Charles Tyrwhitt for birthday lads.

Chuffed tbqh.

youtube.com/watch?v=aUWWAWafCuE

I think I'm an objective 8/10 lads.

im not the guy who's shitposting atm, just to let you know

already did two poos today and can feel another brown torpedo in the chamber. interesting, very interesting.

should have gone to specsavers

you're a 10 for me user :3

t. bunty man

business idea: make medical school free so more brits will become doctors and we wont have to import from muslamistan

youtube.com/watch?v=RiS1xQoQvKE
Best bit of MGSV desu

Only time Kojima managed to create an actually feeling across the whole game

>Video games

Unironically ukip policy

tell me your secrets master been constipated for months

Hows the weather like lads.

Pretty nice here just went to the beach. Hope you get some sun coming your way.

>be indian
>damn the Imperialists to hell! I wish my country was free
>country becomes free

>moves to the capital of his former overlords to clean their toilets for a shit wage
can someone explain this?
is this some brutal case of stockholm syndrome?

Hate the sun tbqh.

>Hows the weather like

It was 28°C here

Raining

Nice and sunny here in Scotland. Visited the Forth Bridge yesterday and Edinburgh

It'd want to be good considering the hack paid for something like 20 different songs to be written before he settled on that one

vegetables lad

unironically going to have a wank even though i'm not very horny simply because it's a habit

Because now their kids are middle class doctors and lawyers and stuff. It's you lads who scrub our toilets.

Is Sup Forums "blinking" for anybody else lads? Dom't have a clue what's wrong

It's like the page is refreshing but it's not actually reloading

First time I did the quiet mission I thought you had to take her down with non-lethal weapons if you wanted her to be your buddy

got very very angry

Should I lads?

Rasheed

Just got in from work. How do I stop this flashing?

I have legit epilepsy.

Been raining all day

Irish weather

she ugly

My great-grandparents hated India and actually really liked the UK
My great-grandfather joined the Merchant Navy here and my great-grandmother was a lollipop lady. Their children became things like Christian preachers, nurses, and engineers

nah it's just you

probably a virus on your computer

show us body pics

uninstall 3rd party extensions.

Same here. It was pretty tense dodging bullets waiting for the tranq sniper to be developed and dropped.

click the spanner top right

advanced

go down to custom css

enter
.blink{animation:none!important;}

apply

>If we block europeans coming here and promote more brown retards then we wont feel so dumb for thinking there was a chance we could take over.

Poor old muslims have to live in Great Shitstain as an underclass. What a miserable existence.

tempted to replay it now

first game I played on this desktop

This is a reminder that the British literally invented the religion of Hinduism to weaken Muslim influence in Asia

*does a cheeky poo*

You're a 6, sorry

I think she's qt
Best one she has

You cannot take into the consideration only the first generation. We have a history of muslim immigrants now whose first generation came for work, the second went welfare and the 3rd became Jihadists. We KNOW this to be true. There's even a famous book "My son, the Jihadist" talking exactly about that. Only crooked politicians can simply care just about the first generation and their next term. For your country, the future and demographics are destiny.

Look, you're an Anglo, and I get that. But I'd rather not have a caliphate in London in two or three generations. Do you really care so less about horrible things like Rotherham? You have to take longterm consequences for your country on a long-term basis into consideration

Cheers, mate.

Girl on the seat next to mine is asleep and her head is slowly drooping towards my shoulder lads.

Maybe they didn't want India to be independent?

I'M SUCH A HAPPY CHEWBACCA!

Mate, is her name Lava?

>the white race

What did he mean by this?

SOMEBODY

Ahh, the piebald pony, the only animal whose testicles are exactly 22/7 inches in diameter

looks 12

havent had a shower in like 3 weeks

she looks like a 12 yo paki

Why don't Germans just have sex?

2 mg etizolam is kicking in nicely

hmmmm yes

didn't know they could break so easily

>its you lads who scrub our toilets
are there even any croats in britain? i know most of them who go up there go to ireland, didnt know any went to england and scotland

>indians hate india and its independence and move to britain
so why did they become independent then?

Ours would be as bad as theirs if the pakis weren't propping it up

*cracks open a can of coke and takes a large swig*

ah, refresing

what the FUCK is going on then

Being purposefully emotionally distant towards my internet gf.

not all 3rd generation immigrants are jihadists
t. 3rd generation immigrant
although saying that, despite being brown, they are Anglican

what the fuck lad

why is europe going to war over soccer and religion? it's 2016 for fuck sakes

see