Man/g/a Dump/Overclocking

Hello, Sup Forums.

I found this manga on something called "Overclocking" and thought it'd be fun to read it with people who should know a thing or two about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jnsDdJwW-KU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I had no idea manga on overclocking was a thing
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, user

I don't even know what Overclocking is. I assume it's some sort of boost to your PC.

It's basically increasing CPU (or anything really) clock speed beyond manufacturer spec to increase performance.

Seems the first chapter is just introductions.

>this manga is mainstream now

fuck you

lurking

>Still 20 more pages till the actual premise
This first chapter man...

Is that Pi-Fast they're running?

Can you shut the fuck up?

See It's Super Pi.

This is kind of a minor complaint, but I fucking hate comics that use all-caps these days.

Modern internet browsing has trained my brain to interpret caps as either emphasis or shouting.

So If you think this through logically, the writer of the manga could actually make the dialogue more believable if they used capitalization sparingly to indicate stress and add a more complex "voice" in the mind of the reader.

/litfags/

>manipulating liquid nitrogen without gloves
That's an accident waiting to happen. Also I bet this small flat isn't ventilated enough.

I read manga all the time and I feel the same tbqh

To be fair, the use of allcaps is very much the translator/editor's doing as I have read translated manga who don't use allcaps in them as well.

Not really sure if the japanese alphabet even has capital letters.

As long as it doesn't come in contact with your skin for more than a moment, it's completely safe.

youtu.be/jnsDdJwW-KU

Lord that took forever.

Sure the Leidenfrost effect might protect you from serious injury for a while but if you trip and land in a puddle of the stuff you might end up with a serious frostbite. Not to mention that the container holding the liquid could get so cold that your skin could stick to it.

The Japanese equivalent of capital letters is Katakana, but they are not used for capitalizing the first letter in a sentence, they're used for assorted purposes like

1. Writing transliterations of foreign words. (This was required to translate Buddhist texts while maintaining the Chinese and Indian pronunciation of concepts, and later, German and English nouns for items that did not exist in Japan until later. A good example is tabako (タバコ), which means cigarette.)

2. Making the speech of a character sound robotic or computerized.

3. Indicating that the character is saying the word more as a sound effect to something they're doing than expressing a statement.

4. A bunch of other shit.

This manga is really dumb.
Their competition with benchmarks are a joke, and a fucking new Intel processor appearing first in a brazillian favela what the fuck?!

I said that it is dumb, but I was reading and need to resume. I liked that gamer couple.

As long as the MC doesn't end up with this bland looking chick, I'm fine.

..do people actually do this? Seems like someone with a supercomputer would win it immediately?

>MAD

kek

also, UPLOAD FASTER YOU LAZYFUCK

Couldn't if I wanted to due to the image refresh timer.

>This series is deceptively about overclocking. It's really a story of young people making misguided choices for the sake of trying to get with the wrong person. On the upside, by the end, most of the characters gain valuable experience from all that happens and pursue the future they truly want.
Neat. I don't like reading dumps so I'll download and read later but thanks user

Well, as long as people read more that's fine by me.

[spoiler]Mike and Kanade better get together as eternal bros that ignores hoes.[/spoiler]