Solutions for how to download all images in Sup Forums threads in as few clicks as possible...

Solutions for how to download all images in Sup Forums threads in as few clicks as possible? 4chanX's gallery view is all well and good, but I'm fed up of dragging images out of the browser one-by-one. Chrome, Win10.

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/Sup
sourceforge.net/projects/fourchan-dl/
boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just write a userscript yourself. Really not hard, bruh.

Clover

I'm stupid, and would rather avoid creating the universe from scratch if an extension, or already-known solution, already exists. Given this place's nature I'd be more surprised if such a solution does not exist, than otherwise.

jDownloader

there's an extension called Sup Forums image downloader that works pretty well

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/Sup Forums-image-downloader/hahloifmmbcoaahbboegjcccniekbbib?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon

Looks like it doesn't play nice with 4chanX, according to the reviews. Thanks anyway, though.

Trying now.

So instead of googling something so simple you decided it would be easier to ask Sup Forums.

i'm using 4chanX with it right now

I wrote a downloader in Python.

Hmm. I get the 'download all images' link in the bottom-right-hand corner, yet hitting it doesn't seem to do anything. Perhaps it's not agreeing with uBlock (yet to be determined) or uMatrix (allowed all requested images, plugins, scripts etc despite no 'new' entries), or some combination ... very strange.

i also use ublock so its probably umatrix

Allowing literally everything doesn't work, either ... discarding for now. Incidentally, jDownloader bundles a whole load of crap along with the installer. Yes you're free to decline, but it doesn't exactly give me high hopes for its quality if they're packing along search browsers

Uh, my 4chanx has an image download button.

so that's 1 click. Don't think you can beat that.

sourceforge.net/projects/fourchan-dl/

1 click, watches for new images automatically.
Can setup multiple "thread watch" tasks to run simultanteously

Otherwise, I have been using JDownloader as well, works just the same. I copy the thread URL and JDL grabs it.

In the V button, next to the post number? I'm aware of that, but it just downloads that one file. I'm looking for a way of downloading all images in a thread in one go.

jDownloader seems to work: copy a thread link, linkgrabber displays all images, right-click download. UI is atrocious though, definitely built for the spergin' set.

yes meant that button.

Didn't extrapolate you meant all images in one go. Sorry.

No prob. For now, let the record state that jDownloader fulfils my request!

...although this interests me too. I'll give it a shot.

lynx -dump -listonly boards.Sup Forums.org/*/thread/* | grep cdn | awk 'NR%2==0' | awk '/https:/ {print }' | xargs wget {}

heh there used to be programs to auto download all pics or dump pics too, fuck Sup Forums is shit now

hydrus network

You could do this with curl

This is pretty good; one or two unlabelled, status-bar-help-text-less buttons, but I've gotten this working too. I just wish it could save each thread's images into separate folders automatically.

I know, and I don't care since I don't care about portability for this particular script.

write your own bash script

bash THIS [a boxing glove on the end of a spring emerges from a gift box with a SPROING sound, hitting you on the nose]

In Clover, tap the image icon at the top, then hit the menu button at the top, then tap download album.

For that purpose i wait for the thread to get archived than i go to archives site nyafuu, on that website just write the thread number and there will be an option to download all pics in that thread, i have tried it, very convenient for /wg/.
Even though the thread is not archived it still shows up there.

>Sup Forums

Fucking write a Python script or something for fuck's sake. Hell, you can even do it in JavaScript right from the browser.

I actually had to check if I was on Sup Forums when I saw this retarded question.

DownThemAll with custom filter to filter out banners and thumbnails