Why so few posters from Africa here?

I am aware that Africa is poor but so is latin america and eastern europe and there are tons of anons from these regions so that is no excuse.So what is the reason for Africas absence? Where are the african anons?

but there are many morrocan, tunisian, algerian and even some libyan posters

>implying latin america is even close to africa's level of shittyness

We just had a legit poster from Kenya on /mena/ last thread. Funnily enough he's a weeb too. Ayy lmao.

theyre ridiculously poor, even compared to latin america or eastern europe.

theyre so much poorer than we are. And much less urbanized ( i think thast the word) than us

Racism, language, infrastructure and personal poverty make it unlikely that anyone would come here. Also I doubt Japanese culture has penetrated their culture as much as it has Western culture

If they could afford a computer, they wouldn't have reliable enough internet
If they had reliable internet, they wouldn't speak English
If they could speak English they sure as shit wouldn't want to have memes and abuse spouted at them at 10 posts/minute until they left.
Even if they liked that sort of thing they would never find this place because Africa a place one would think of as having lots of weeaboos.

There's probably sites somewhat similar to this one where Africans congregate, but yeah if I was African this place would be very low on my list for many, many reasons

>because Africa is not a place one would think of as having****

There are just South Africans posters but they are all white, or sometimes indian. (i just seen one on a muh heritage thread)

With few exceptions such as Nigeria and South Africa most subsaharan countries don't even have a significant percentage of their population accessing the internet.

Actually I see many Nordafrican Arab posters here.

Subsaharan Africa isn't the kind of environment that produces people who will end up posting on Sup Forums.

Also they have their own, not-necessarily english speaking internet discussion platforms, for people who actually have devices that can access the internet.

Their memes are too weak

They have NairaLand

I'm actually from Sudan

this

R A R E
A
R
E

No infrastructure, no internet, no english

What country is this?

>Why so few posters from Africa here

Well OP why don't you look in the mirror and ask us again

>Unknown

ayy lmao

This.

Just so you have an idea, except for South Africa and Nigeria, only 10% of sub Saharan Africa has access to electrcity.

oh shit

equatorial guinea

equatorial guinea, mr. VPN

I'm guessing you live in Malabo? Maybe Bata but less likely

How come you have internet access? Are you wealthy?

Theres lots of Moroccans and Algerian. what are you talking about?

Should have said sub-saharan african, minus south africa

For the most part sub-saharans are super rare

(for the most part = aside from a few aid workers and expats)

Latin America might be shit, but we are at least not in a civil war every 5 year or so.

Jesus Brazil you don't want to listen do you. You are in no condition to talk about how shit other countries are

Shut up Ahmed.

Or what carapuca, you gonna spread zika here too

>saying the "N" country
Triggered tb.H

What would an African imageboard look like?

Abuse me daddy

how do educated algerians feel about their country's history?

do you endorse the towelheads who massacred french and loyalist civilians?

I can't blame you, the french were an occupying force and every bit as brutal as the FLN, but still pretty spooky tbqh

that was a really fucked up war

Why should you care anyway? i really really really dislike long posts
Want to see my feminine benis daddy?

NO brazil i dont date outside my master race

>Convenient excluding 2 countries

Aside from Australia and New Zealand only 1% of Oceania has acess to eletricity. Thus Oceania is the worse continent in the world.

I don't get you Joao why talk shit when your country is a giant shithole

We're hiding under first-world flags, user. :^)

oh jesus christ algeria has trap weeaboos

go to Sup Forums you degenerate

They're all on Facebook,they don't know Sup Forums and they probably think Sup Forums=Sup Forums

this

we tried to invite them to come shitpost here a few times
it didn't work out. i wonder why...

how do i collect you?

you don't
mark on your map that you sighted .A2 (the anonymous proxy ISP)

But we do get South African posters, so that's why he's excluding it. Nigeria, I agree, is a bit of an oddity: tons of people online yet only a select few Sup Forums posters. Not too uncommon to see a Nigerian, but certainly less common than it should be given the numbers.

Ayy lmao, alien from outta space here!

>a.gif

Andorra?

>Why so few posters from Africa here?
Same reason why the Indian posters tend to censor themselves ; constant retarded banter. I never post here when I'm in Africa because I know I'm going to be called a nigger and carry the reputation of the whole African community.
Many Africans actually have a smartphone though, or can at least access the internet on a regular basis at the Internet café. They use that time to go on less offensive websites.

no, just a glitch from m00t
he forgot to put flags for anonymous proxies (.A1 and .A2)

They are busy getting white girls BLACKED.

Somali here
4G become widespread through my cunt at an unimaginable rate since its cheap and accessible for well off incomes even the poor could afford
believe it or not 50 percent of Somalis in Somalia/Somaliland have Internet access via smart phones, computers , and Internet cafes problem is they too Normie or just don't like / don't know that imageboards exist