Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums,

I have a problem.

My brother who is in high school has become my torturer. He spens all day playing video games on his computer in the room next to mine, and, while I have no problem with that, he just screams while he does it. He screams and screams for hours, insulting the whole world and laughing like an idiot. The walls are so thin that I hear it as though he was next to me.

This has been going on for months. I can't stand it anymore. I looked for voice masking devices today and some are being designed but there are none available on the market.

I will not have this any longer.

I want to discreetly destroy his computer, in a way that it will look like he did it. Maybe through a virus or something but I don't know if he protected his computer with a password or not. Maybe magnets to erase the hard drive, I don't know.

Please tell me the most effective and unsuspicious way of rendering a computer terminally unoperable.

He'll probably beg for another one but at least it will save my sanity for a few weeks and after he starts doing it again, I can always destroy the next one after some time.

Help.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=How to make a USB killer
amazon.com/dp/B00NKSMPZW
usbkill.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off, this is serious.

Move out instead of being a destructive child.

>gets triggered by his brother having fun online with friends and wants to destroy his PC instead of asking him to be more quiet or telling his parents.
>this is serious
seriously funny, underage b&

As much as I hate to cause damage to another's property, or assist an idiot in doing so, my best recommendation would be to delete his boot folder. Next time he restarts it, it'll die.

can't until at least 4 months. I need a solution for the meantime.

block the ports on your router or edit his hosts file

stop being a fucking autistic retarded crybaby

/thread

I asked him a thousand times but he's not capable of remaingin quiet for even one minute.
My mother has as much authority as an oyster.

fuck off

Stop being a fucking pussy beta and slap his ass then.

no you get the fuck off this board you underage faggot

don't know how to edit host files or even if I can have access to his OS. The router thing won't work because he'll just change it back.

then discipline him the old fashioned way

>he just screams while he does it. He screams and screams for hours, insulting the whole world and laughing like an idiot.
Record multiple videos of him screaming like the fucking assburger he is, post it on youtube, and then share it with as many people at his high school as possible... especially the grills.

he'll be mortified and learn to control his outbursts - or murder you in your sleep. either way you won't have to deal with it.

>being this retarded
fuck off underage b&

stop helping this fucking retard

or buy an air horn and honk it every time he screams

If I do that my mother will take his defence and it will just be more of a mess.

actually is a good idea but I don't know anyone in his school. Also he's socially akward so maybe he would not even care and find it funny.

Legit a good idea. I'd need a really loud one though because he wears a headset.

>Break his computer
>Your parents make you allow him onto yours
>Now he's just in your room screaming, ruining your computer instead
Think, OP.

I use a cheap as fuck laptop. Minesweeper probably won't tempt him even if I offered. He's more into batteflied heros of the storm minecraft and shit like that.

Can I, for instance, pour a half glass of water into his CD drive and it would burn his computer when he turns it on, looking like a short circuit?

doesnt matter unless his headset is closed or noise cancelling

Noise cancelling headphones?

try

He's got a heavy gaming headset, gaming everything. I don't think it would work that great.

Plus that would just be adding more noise to the already existing noise. I'd rather a quiet and permanent solution.

Kill him. Make it look like suicide.

>implying weight and GAMING BRAND GAMING shit makes a difference
why dont you learn the fucking terminology before replying so you dont look like a god damn retard

fuck this retarded shit im out

Make a USB killer and use it when he is away from home. It'll fry his motherboard and won't leave any visible signs.

meh

0/10
obvious bait

Do I need access to his account to do that?

When he is asleep, go into his room and scream in his face for a solid 5 minutes.

Do this everyday for one week

No? A USB killer is a modified USB that will kill his PC when plugged in.

Disconnect all coolers from the motherboard and the molex. As soon as he starts up any game the CPU should fry instantly.

What's the matter, don't have the balls to do it ?
You asked for a quiet and permanent solution, removing your brother is just that. Get to it, faggot.

I just looked it up. It looks perfect but I would never know where to get one and I can't make one for shit. I doubt they sell that on amazon.

>As soon as he starts up any game the CPU should fry instantly.
It's going to turn off before he even starts anything that could load the CPU. It isn't 1998 anymore.

This, block the port or forward it to yours/other addresses. He'd call technical support anyway. The best way will be talk with him directly.
If you don't know anything about port, you can always try to torrent something big with a lot of seed, maybe some script to download it over and over, and run a tor relay node in the same time, he can't laugh if he can't play.

only sensible answer that trys to side step the bait goes unreplied too...
Hm, now I wonder why that could be.

yeah spend all that money when you could just fucking go slap his face every time he starts screaming, you fucking pussy

Nah, unless he removes the heatsink it should work just fine for good couple of minutes.

Didn't you just say that your mother has an authority of an oyster?
Listen, dude, this is a kind of a problem that doesn't get solved by fucking up ur bros pc, but by somebody at your home teaching him that he's behaving like a lil twat. And if nor your old man nor your mother can do that - you better get your ass up, agree with your mother on some terms and do it together. Asking stuff that has to do with a familiar issue on a board full of autistic anime-watching children is the last thing to do in these cases...

you mean for me?

lmgtfy.com/?q=How to make a USB killer

This board is 18+, so I'm assuming you're the older brother. Slap his shit you little pussy. If my younger siblings were being autismo fucks I'd tell them to shut the hell up and put them into a headlock or something if they don't listen.

It's your right as older brother. Stop being a complete bitch and stand up for yourself. If he's bigger than you, that's your own damn fault and you're a failure.

He's my half brother and I really don't care about him nor his upbringing. I just want to be freed from his fucking screams, let him become trash or not, I can't be bothered to fucking teach thing the first thing about life that I could know. This is the first time I live with him too, and it's only been a few months and it's already hell.

I'm not gonna try to be a father figure or even a brother to him. I just don't love him enough to hit him I guess.

This desu

Yes...

I had a roommate who did the same thing, just limit his bandwidth from the router...

Guys I think user was right and I'm just gonna buy noise cancelling headphones.

Didn't think about it but it's probably the best solution.

Thanks.

If you have a model to recommend I'm all ears.

I'm ready to pay 250 € for not hearing his fucking voice anymore.

you're right.

Noise cancelling headphones only work well on background ambient sound. They ain't doing shit for autistic REEs. Get yourself something like these and wear earbuds underneath.

amazon.com/dp/B00NKSMPZW

Why don't you love him?

shit....

Can't wear earbuds. I just don't stand them.

switch the position of this switch on his pc

I bought a pair of Bose QC 2 over ear 11 years ago. First issue, called and they sent me a brand new pair and a box to send the old ones back. Second issue, called and paid $10 for a replacement part, they shipped it free. While other brands may be superior on quality etc, Bose customer service has treated me very well.

Go into a store and try some on, and when you find one you like, search for the best price online and give them a chance to match it. If they won't, buy them online.

This is not correct. Good ones cancel out even airplane engine noise to a point where the audio does the rest. You can't even hear a person shouting at you directly in front of your face.

what is it?

Ok.

Question:
Will it cancel out everything even if I don't listen to any music? I don't like to listen to music, I just want silence.

why the fuck is this retarded thread getting so many fucking replies

you're all a disgrace for this board

It unfortunately doesn't work that way. The noise cancellation needs to be paired with an audio signal to suppress all noise.

Suggest instrumental music without words so you can think.

fuck.

I can't do that. I hardly ever listen to music and I don't feel like I could listen to anything for hours on end.

Sadly this is not gonna work.

delete system32

then shutdown his pc

easy.

Rape him to establish dominance

I think I'm gonna try the psu switch thing.
Hopefully he doesn't think of switching it back and remains clueless.

>I hardly ever listen to music
>I can't stand earbuds
>I'm too much of a pussy to slap my brother's shit
Fuck off back to Sup Forums, will you?

Vandalism and trying to change your family isn't going to work either. Find music you like.

the 110V - 230V switch
If your wall socket has 110V the switch will probably just prevent the computer from getting power.
If your wall socket is 230V it might fry his PS or worse.

This desu

>or worse

like what.

I don't want to send him to the hospital or burn my house.

This doesn't sound like a good idea.

maybe you're right.

Goddamit I hate this life. Peace and quietness has become the rarest ressource on earth.

Well, then it's your own choice - you either carry on as people who casually live in the same house or be a cohese family. It's not about fucking up your siblings computer, it's about how do you want your family to behave together.
Because today he screams while playing cowadoody, tomorrow he comes home drunk at 4 in the morning... You know what the real problem is - all you should do is solving it at its root.

listen m8, I'm not gonna go into details as to why, but I'm not the right guy for creating a family where there is none.

Oh well, then get yourself a pair of sound-isolating headphones and deal with that shit at a lower volume

This doesn't effect Americans and judging by how stupid this guy is he's American

I did it to a school PC at gradeschool, had no idea what it would do, and totally pissed my pants when it went "poff!" and a dark smoke cloud shot out of the back of the PSU.

place a m80 in the computer with a really long fuse, when your bro plays the vidya, light the fuse

Get an USB killer or something. Call the loony bin on him. Beat his ass and beat up your mother if she intervenes too, show them who is boss. I dunno OP, you have lots of options.

usbkill.com/

>mother has authority of an oyster
>mother will take his defense
Pick one

Spray him with water every time he shouts until he learns not to do it

nani?

just unplug his heatsink, most simple ass shit to destroy a pc

How is it possible to be this profoundly retarded and still be breathing. Every time he screams, walk into his room and blast the fucking horn at the back of his neck. Then, slap him across his smug little fucking face when he turns around. Look him dead in the eyes and say, every time you open your mouth I'm going to do this. If he tells your mother, beat the shit out of him for being a little snitch. Then when he tells again, beat the fuck out of him again and again.

If I acted like a faggot or a little fuck I got my ass beat by my old man repeatedly, that's why we're not autistic fuckups like your little cunt of a brother is. Screaming into a mic and insulting people and laughing? Destroying his computer just means he gets a new one and ends up thinking that behavior is not only acceptable but also that if he does it he can get whatever he wants by throwing a fucking tantrum like a two year old.

He'll fucking learn very quickly once you put him in his place a few times, or did your oyster mother give birth to a bitch made little fuck?

I would recommend going this route as well. For good isolating headphones look into brainwavs hm5. Pretty inexpensive as well.

Beat the shit out of him and tell him to shut the fuck up. Stop being a pussy you faggot

>just unplug his heatsink, most simple
>unplug his heatsink
>unplug heatsink
Are you high?

>just unplug his heatsink, most simple ass shit to destroy a pc
This isn't 1995 anymore

no sir, i'm not high,

>i'm

Underaged b&

More like 2001 when P4s would burn without a super massive cooler.

This

>I looked for voice masking devices
What sort of retard are you that you look for "voice masking devices" before looking for fucking soundproofing or talking to your brother reasonably?

Every time he acts as a retard plug out/shutdown the router. You should probably tell him that too, otherwise he might just scream more because of the network "problems".

I'll try that.

The joy of social media.

Wow, you're the prime contender for Biggest Pussy of 2017

OP is a huge faggot with no balls. I bet he is in the middle of transitioning into a woman with how much of a pussy he is being.

take a shit on his keyboard

Lost

just power off the router and thell to his face that he's pissing everyone in the family, he'll scream, cry and complain, that's it, he'll power it on and go back to screaming on the monitor

so you do it again
and again
and again
and again

This is how Pavlovian conditioning works

Get some ransomware and infect the fuck out of his computer.
Pour few drops of water inside it and fry it, no one will ever know what happened.
Unplug your router whenever he screams.
Buy pic related and enjoy the fireworks when you plug it in.
Delete system32

Or just do what every sensible older brother should and kick his ass every single time he behaves like a cunt.
You could also take his computer and don't give it back until he learns to behave.
Grow like half of a testicle and make him understand that shit like this doesn't fly, otherwise he'll just get worse and worse over the coming years.

I'm guessing it's your older brother so you should leave this site.
I conditioned my younger brother all throughout his youth to not fucking fuck with me or be an autismal fuck. You clearly missed your chances to put the fear of god into him so now you pay the price.