Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are none. Only hideous permavirgin poorfag losers will claim otherwise. Ignore them and let them commit suicide with their pissbottles and children's cartoons.

This. Inb4 the anti-Apple virgin shills.

My nigga. Love my new 15.4". It's objectively the best laptop ever made. Poorfags are always super jealous lmao

>15.4"

Patrician tier taste desu senpai. Very good.

samefag

battery life
keyboard with nearly no travel
no feedback on function "keys"
requires dongles to connect to anything useful

What? Faggot detected.

nonfree

XPS 13 Developer Edition respects my freedoms.

>2006-2015
>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge
>extremely loose near bottom edge
>overall flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel admitted it's shit and went back to solid non-click touchpads
>still has no real buttons
>relies on pressure sensitive gimmick bullshit
>if you press too lightly or too hard it does something completely different than what you intended
>shit tier 1mm travel chiclet kb
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit with horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a massive heavy 95WHr battery to make up for it
>even XXXTREME GAMER cancer like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Yoga 2 in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats constantly from abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz due to chronic overheating problems
>retina meme for "pros" have have gloss mirror coating impossible to use with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade

>2016+
9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
>can't use any existing TB3 devices
>can't use USB and wifi at the same time
>ultra shit tier zero travel kb
>keyboard louder than WWII cricket
>memetouch emojibar
>no USB-A
>no escape
>soldered ram
>soldered SSD
>tamper tape on battery screws
>applel falls for their own thin meme and uses 54WH battery
>2 hour battery life

howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
>it's 2017 and moving files around in finder will STILL cause massive data loss

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?

This, and glossy screen and sub-par ergonomics.

>look mom, I posted it again!

Glossy screen, weird feedback from keys, can't run CUDA, no default package manager.

XPS 15 is more unstable under Linux but at least I get shit done at literally half the price

>look mom, i'd defeding apel again!

>flaw?
You look like an idiot when you use it in public.

>heh u don't use a Thinkpad? Heh u look dum heh

>look mom, I'm posting my cache of faggy anti-Apple pictures again!

Kill yourself bro

>mactoddler projecting with his folder of anti-Sup Forums pictures

>actual REAL photos of mactoddlers

MACTODDLERS

ETERNALLY

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

>look at me I am shilling Apple with shit threads all day on Sup Forums!
Using kys is: ifunny, 9gag, and reddit tier.
Mods should ban tech iliterates like you

>look mom, I'm samefagging again!

Sup Forums is such cancer nowadays with all these l33t h4xor with ancient Thinkpads and anime wallpapers. Fucking fags.

>tech illiterate

The irony is baffling.

I really want one. Been using one at work and I love it.

How can Wintoddlers even compete? They can't.

Wincucks BTFO

The Touch Bar takes some getting used to, but other than that, I've greatly enjoyed mine thus far desu

Why do you post this retarded shit in every thread m8? 99% of it is autistic horseshit that no normal working person gives a fuck about

>namefagging and tripfagging

Hideous virgin detected. Might as well kill yourself m8.

That doesn't make it less of a flaw. The average working person is definitely affected by most of these but they just won't know what exactly makes their computing experience so terrible. That's even worse than having flaws obvious to anyone that could be resolved by actually asking the major demographic about improvements.

There's no flaw.

A flaw implies that there's something wrong with it for what it's worth.

For what it's worth it's basically perfect. However, as far as accomplishing things beyond just using it as an environment to run programs in it's somewhat limited.

>a bunch of miscellaneous subjective opinions regarding the hardware, most of which are small and almost all of which ultimately got absolved

If you tried to collect every instance of a technology company doing something somewhat stupid you'd drive yourself insane

Compared to any odd company like Microsoft, Dell or ASUS Apple has a monumentally good track record

>telling someone to commit suicide
Might as well install Solus m8.

the previous generation MacBook Pro is the best one though

Year old CPU.

Glossy

Shitty keyboard.

Not buttons on trackpad.

No more than 16gb of ram

speakers literally crack

overheats

no usable i/o

dongles everywhere

There has to be a flaw somewhere.
Otherwise how are Apple going to "improve" on its design with their next version?

Absolutely this.

the battery was a software glitch that got patched

Best post in this thread.

Oh and the tripfagging Kevin kid is a fucking retarded fatfuck loser - just ignore him.

Kevin confirmed for massive hideous permavirgin faggot loser that should commit suicide ASAP.

Lmao. Retarded poorfag who knows nothing about MBPs detected

>
2017 updates with 32 gb ram.
also dongles for nerds ya dumbos

Hahahaha

You are one massive faggot.

>You are one massive faggot
That's why I've had girlfriends and dated other girls.

Welcome to /g. You new here?
Facts still stand. If you use a Macbook in public it looks like you are
A: not /g
B: A kid with generous and clueless parents

You're definitely ugly as fuck. We've all seen your picture here before. You're disgusting and so are the nasty whores you "date."

>b-but I w-won't look Sup Forums!
>literally WANTING to look like a virgin with a Thinkpad or some other garbage chinkshit

Kys

>but liek u won't b a l33t h4xor like Sup Forums if u buy mac

Underage faggot detected. Go be a virgin loser on Rebbit

I'd like to avoid looking "Sup Forums" as much as humanly possible

This

Cringe.

>you're definitely ugly as fuck
That's subjective, especially with the fact I'm talking with some girls right now to see whom'st'd've I click the best with and then ask them out, if they don't want to then I go to the next one.

>we've seen your picture here before
Of course you have, I even posted one of myself with a time stamp to prove that I was the real Kevin.

>you're disgusting
Pic related

>so are the nasty whores
Pic also related

>you date
Yeah, we did date. The first one we dated a little over 3 months, and we made it official on the second date we went on. My last ex we dated for almost 5 months, and on the first date she started calling me her bf so I just went with it.

>Yeah, we did date. The first one we dated a little over 3 months, and we made it official on the second date we went on. My last ex we dated for almost 5 months, and on the first date she started calling me her bf so I just went with it.

HAHAHAHA Jesus Christ you sound like a fucking virgin loser lmao

Im speshul

>he can't even greentext

He's retarded and ugly as fuck to boot. Genuinely feel bad for him.

If you think that :^)

>actually wanting to greentext

>Yeah, we did date. The first one we dated a little over 3 months, and we made it official on the second date we went on. My last ex we dated for almost 5 months, and on the first date she started calling me her bf so I just went with it.

Can't tell if this is a troll or if you're actually just an ugly super-beta

I'm neither the former nor the latter.

>I'm n-not actually r-retarded haha. I w-was just k-kidding heh....

Just end your life m8

They look bland.

This minimalistic design meme is kinda hackneyed now.

Lmao, ok bud.

>I can't think of a good reply to I'll just tell him to kill himself

Seek help to work on your anger issues my man. Go to therapy or something. I'm worried about you.

Lol.

kek

Just try killing yourself. You won't regret it. It'll be for the best for both you and everyone else that has ever had to ineract with you.

>>can't even into green text

Nah, unlike you I like living and enjoy my life. I seriously recommend you go to therapy and seek help because not only will it make you happier, you will be able to have friends and hold a relationship.

>can't even into normal text

This. That Kevin kid is fucking cancer. He's been tripfagging and namefagging forever and everyone knows he's an attention-starved loser. His life is pretty sad if you know his backstory.

Agreed. He's right up there with the red l337 star faggot.

It's no surprise that he's an avid redditor as well. What a poor pathetic bastard. Kinda feel sorry for him honestly

whats his back story? I'm interested now

Mega-virgin sperg extraordinaire to put it succinctly. Do some searching on Google and the chans. The dude is one ugly sorry bastard.

Cringey loser more or less that spergs out a lot. He's autistic as fuck and pretty hideous like the other user mentioned.

There are equivalent options available for less money

>all those cucks posting anti-applel without ever touching an apple product
kys

No, there aren't.

This

The dell inspiron series has options available with 4k screens, better batteries and better hardware with more upgradability for less. Or you can go get one with a 1080p screen for like half the price with better hardware, ram that isn't soldered in and an m2 slot