What are women like in your country?

Things you hate about them

>Oversensitive
>Fuck all men feminist attitude
>Complains about non existent oppression
>The young ones are always liberals

Things you like about them

>Tfw you can't name anything you like about them that doesn't apply to pretty much all women around the world

In my country only lefty liberals do that.
The rest are okay, maybe too religious sometimes, and most of the time easy to penetrate.

>ask chick out
>yeah sure, well, I have a boyfriend but we can hang out
>have casual sex the first time
Done this with 3 girls

They all get attached to me and want to be my gf instead, and then a few months later they're openly out screwing some other guy

don't even want a gf, they just cheat

THEY'RE ALL WHORES BECAUSE THEY WON'T HAVE SEX WITH ME OR BE MY GIRLFRIEND

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Women are the same everywhere.

I really don't mind religious nuts much. I cannot stand the fedora atheists over here that take pride in believing in nothing. And this is coming from an atheist. Also, I thought women over there were very traditional. Literally every girl born in Latin America I have ever come across was very traditional.

Not really. First world gals tend to be cunts, while Slavic women tend to be more traditional.

Either fucking ugly, or just very plain.

>while Slavic women tend to be more traditional

>He actually thinks this

Ohohohohoho. Take a look at divorce rates m8

Don't forget about the 'fat part"

Shiiieeet negro. Please don't tell me that you fell for the "Eastern European grills" meme?

Take it from someone who's dated two Poles, one Lithuanian and one Russian. They're all the same.

They're all gold diggers m8

They're literally prostitutes

>Dating 4 out of 100,000,000+ Slavs gives you the authority to say they're all the same.

Did they grow up in Eastern Europe? If they came to Sweden at a young age, then that would explain their attitudes

They don't bring me sandwiches.

They all grew up in Eastern Europe.

Although one of the Polish girls was from Warsaw and the Russian girl was from Petersburg.

The Lithuanian girl was from a bumfuck town near the Latvian border and other Polish girl from a town near the Belarusian border.

Why do Americans believe everything they read on the Internet?

Why are British girls seen as ugly but British guys seen as hot and classy by almost all young girls worldwide?

I would imagine the divorce rates are higher because there's pressure to marry while you're young. Also, there's the possibility that men don't have much to lose. In most first world countries, it's pretty much guaranteed that you'll lose half your shit and more if you divorce a broad.

In Latin America there's a bunch of young marriage and low divorce rate.
My grandparents married at 20 and 19, still married.
Great grandparents were married for like 60 or so years, until great grandpa died.

Seems you want further third world wife (MENA or LatAm) where you can keep her in check and are in control.

>Oversensitive
>Fuck all men feminist attitude
>Complains about non existent oppression
>The young ones are always liberals

>>thing you hate about them
>easy to talk to
>generally beautiful
>tall
>have strong opinions about the world

>>things you like about them
>easy to talk to
>generally beautiful
>tall
>have strong opinions about the world

I remember a Mexican telling me that women are basically owned by their husband. The divorce rates in Mexico are similar to the divorce rates over in Saudi Arabia. I'm not saying women in Mexico have as much rights as Saudi women or anything, I'm just using it as an example. I would imagine women in Russia aren't as disadvantaged as women in Latin America. My problem with American women is the fact that they're told early on that they deserve special treatment, along with the privileges of being a man, and anyone who says otherwise is a sexist.

Ditto.

There is lot of sluts/Golddiggers in eastern europe. but there is also many traditional girls, thing is, if you are foreigner you have no chance at traditional girl

Women are vapid cunts, except my mom.

Sort of, depends on the person.
Happens in both lower and upper class.
To give you an example, a friend was dating this girl (she now studies International Relations in Europe), she was something of a slut, slept around. When my friend found out he beat the crap out of her, she literally needed like a kilogram of makeup to hide it, and she stayed with him. Last time she visited she said she would kill herself (exaggerating probably) if he found another girlfriend prettier than her.
On the other hand another friend has terrible luck with women and always ends up crying.

No idea, they want nothing to do with me.

>>The young ones are always liberals
This is a good thing.

Yup. I will never marry a British woman. She'll probably end up on cheating on me anyway.
I'm likely going for a foreigner.

Really? Mine too, what a koinkidink

Do I sense a Dutch manlet?

Every country has its whores.
>If you are foreigner you have no chance at traditional girl
I didn't think they cared that much about foreigners.

>Liberals
>A good thing
Pick one

>Things you hate about them
They're whores

>Things you like about them
Nothing

Things I hate about them:
>They don't know shit about what's happening in the world and go around completely unaware of what the jews are cooking up for us
>When you try to raise their awareness on these subjects, they all think that you're retarded
>They'd rather go out with a brain damaged greasy charlatan who pretends to know how to play the guitar than me
Things I like about them
>They feel soft and warm when you put your hand on them

>le current year
>not into traps yet
>mfw

If you are loyal to them they are loyal as fuck to you. They work hard, but at the same time if you piss them off they are NOT afraid to throw down.

t. Latasha Jones

Where you can find traditional women? Is it just East Asia at this point?

east asia, and parts of east europe. You could try India, but they rarely have a chance to escape their shitty fate in life before their street shitting caste raping society destroys them.

Thanks leaf
I want to try East Europe first because I prefer white girls but the other posts here seem to be discouraging that for good reason

Just avoid russian/ukrainian imo.

>things you hate
nothing
>things you like
everything
i love everyone :^)

What's wrong with Russian and Ukrainian women?

nigger tier rate of STDs according to UN figures, and stereotypes even within their countries of being money hungry cunts.

Granted it's hit or miss and you might find a more traditional woman that would be happy.
Could just be my own experiences and biased information i've received.

I've been talking to a ukrainian on and off for the last 6 months online, a few weeks ago i mentioned that i owned my own house and within 5 minutes was ready to take off her clothes on skype and immediately started talkin about helping me decorate yadda yadda. I'm waiting for her to ask me for money or tell me she wants to fly over and get married now lol