How do i stop failing my CS classes Sup Forums? I just wanna get a good job

How do i stop failing my CS classes Sup Forums? I just wanna get a good job

Other urls found in this thread:

eudyptula-challenge.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're not cut out for it

that's not useful

Oh, you know. Read Cal Newport. Quit social media. Including Sup Forums. Perhaps even quit internet at home. Throw away your smartphone. Actually attend classes. Don't cheat with your HWs. Struggling with problems without solution is what learning is. Just skip to the next problem after 15-20 mins. Do all of your work in daytime. Preferably in uni's computer lab. Don't hang around or group with idots and Pajeets. Maintain a healthy lifestyle. Eat your vegs and exercise. Running is preferable. Ask for help from your TA and prof.

install gentoo

then do this: eudyptula-challenge.org/

Neither are you, NEET

do the homeworks > 0 days before they are due and don't cheat. it's amazing what you actually learn

In having a hard time too. Hang in there op

what's your problem?

they asked me to write a program that sums all the prime numbers under two million

Grow a brain, moran.

Copy answers from StackOverflow. Anyone can get a degree in CS because all the solutions are shared online.

I'm not sure. I can't grasp the material. I always lose focus on the material then I get anxious and hot and I stop trying.

that image hurts my eyes

> Need to turn in a final project on the 12th
> It's on iOS with Swift
> Been procrastinating for months
> Planned to go into crunch mode and get it done in the next two weeks
> Some nigger intentionally broke multiple Mac computers in the lab
> general access has been revoked until further notice and only way to get in is when you have a class that requires a Mac computer and the professor is present
> Only have a shitty AMD laptop that won't run it on VMWare
I'll have to tank the fucking class and retake it next semester. It's not fucking fair.

why is not fair?
you attended a class that had a requisite and failed to fill that requisite, and now you pin the blame on Jerome who was just being a nigger.

>> Been procrastinating for months
>> It's not fucking fair.
Stupidity never is.
The only way to be successful at courses is to attack them from the start.
If you put them off you'll have to work harder and get poor results.
You don't start training for the Olympics the day before

this is actually helpful advice... did you quited internet at home?

>Only have a shitty AMD laptop that won't run it on VMWare
>resize ur partition
>install mac os

people in education are by definition not NEETs

they are at worst NETs

>that I just found!
>when I say go,
>be ready to throw.
>and GO!
>*wheeze*
>THROW IT AT HIM NOT ME!
>OCH, let's, try-some-thing else.

>How do i stop failing my CS classes Sup Forums?
drop out

it's true though
some are born with ability to code
some born with the ability to shitpost
some born with the ability to DIY
you're none of them
luckily I got shitposting & DIY abilities with very minor code skills

>Maintain a healthy lifestyle. Eat your vegs and exercise. Running is preferable.
but what if you are fat slob (>350lbs) and already basically fucked this part up but still need to get your own place as fast as possible because you are clinically psychologically addicted to food and only have any hope of breaking the addiction by going cold turkey but you need your own place to do it so temptations won't be present such as other people's food in the fridge and your mom telling you even though you're so fat and should eat less you still need to eat and what you're trying to do is really unhealthy and has her really worried

fucking shit i can't not eat if people are going to be telling me shit like that and there's going to be food in the house, i need my own place so i can just not buy food for myself and have there literally be none in the house i can turn to out of desperation but by that point i'll also be too tired and lethargic to leave to buy anything so i'll be golden but i need my own goddamn place?!? bUT I NEED TO FINISH SCHOOL TO GET JOB TO GET PALCE BTU NEED GOOD GRADES BUT NEED TO BE SKINNY FOR GGOOD GRADESW FUCK

usually when someone fails a course is because of lazynees and not being organized enough, ability to code its just one part of it

>only have any hope of breaking the addiction by going cold turkey
Don't, cold turkey will just make you even lazier. It's loaded with denatured tryptophan

I would have ace it too, if i was only giving the primes number

i am not doing well in my classes either. It seems like I always understand things perfectly right as my teacher explains what I failed on the test.

After I take the course I redo all the assignments and master the material so I am well prepared to ace the next test. I took cs50 online to prepare for my course that covers c and c++ but failed the first exam because i didnt realise that had a bunch of prewritten code that isnt in the standard library.

I just feel like I cant win. But I really enjoy it and my grades dont reflect what I have learned.

My biggest problem is hand writing/tracing code.

Go to office hours when you're stuck. Reach out to your TA, we hate watching you wallow in sorrow and want you to succeed

press Alt + F4 and read a book.

Yeah but getting good grades and the diploma is not the final goal, he will ultimately be miserable and hate his job because he don't enjoy it enough

>tfw literally too smart to learn programming

This image gave me tinnitus

Does everyone in the world have to do this? Every time I come on Sup Forums there's at least one person on struggling with the same piss easy assignment.

>mfw everyones doing CS while i opted for IT

Good luck, user. I graduated with straight As in my CS classes but still can't get any job at all.

OPEN Here. That prime guy isn't me. I struggled with BASH and algorithms

This is what I'm afraid of, I genuinely don't think there's a job at the end of this degree for me. It's either going to be filled by someone younger, smarter and better than me or there will be positions but I'm "over-qualified" for them where an IT degree would have taken me a year less and there's plenty of jobs for entry level IT.

Fuck man, I hope you make it. I hope we all make it.

I graduated with a 2.9 GPA and got a job right out of school making 60k + benefits. If you apply yourself, get along with others, and are not a brain dead pajeet you'll be fine.

How do I stop failing everything EXCEPT my CS classes? I just can't begin to care about all this extra bullshit I have to take. Yeah I really need an art history class to get a CS major, that makes sense and isn't a fucking scam.

I'm just trying to learn to type properly and quickly before l decide if I want to pursue CS studies and I'm fucking 30 and graduated.

chegg.com

>some are born with ability to code
>coding
>ability

that wad the ez shit for me. Barely any work to get a passing grade. trying the same thing for maths bit me hard.

By picking humanities courses that compliment what you'd like to do in tech instead of random credits? Psychology classes come to mind for CS majors doing front-end work.

nice

It's not hard, it just becomes so low-priority for me that I end up forgetting it even exists half the time.

>By picking humanities courses that compliment what you'd like to do in tech instead of random credits?

I have absolutely no interest in any humanities. Not to mention around a third of the credits I'll end school with aren't related to CS even a little bit. It's not even like I have to take courses that matter, it's essentially highschool level psych, lit, english comp, history, and dumbass humanities like art-anything. If it was difficult, new, or even remotely interesting I wouldn't mind so much, but it's required to take this shit that was covered before college.

>(>350lbs)
kill yourself immediately you horrible fucking heartless monster

>some are born with ability to code
tell me one person who has ever been born with ability to code

INFORM ME

OF ONE BABY

WHO HAS EVER TUMBLED OUT OF WOMB

AND BEEN LIKE
"ma-wwoc!"

how the fuck do you fail cs classes?

it's all important and pretty interesting shit

Kirk underrated jeezus