What is the best price/performance mouse?

what is the best price/performance mouse?
im not looking for fancy buttons or variable dpi, just something robust that will survive atleast a year

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA4RE2SX1293
youtube.com/watch?v=Rtt5qwYDasw&t
on-winning.com/flawless-sensor-mouse-list-perfect/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

G303 or 403 are solid, I got the 403 for $32

where does the g602 go

please dont post 10 year old images
none of these mice are still available

if you're into fps gaming where mouse performance really matter you'd get the steelseries sensei. It's great for games like csgo and has generally a good, light feel to it.

jesus fuck stop reposting this 5 year old image

A FUCKING LASER MOUSE IS AT THE TOP YOU POORLY INFORMED RESEARCH-AVERSE MONGOLOID

FUCK YOU

FUCK EVERYONE ON THIS FUCKING BOARD THAT RECOMMENDS SHITTY MICE BECAUSE THEY DON'T IMMEDIATELY EXPLODE WHICH APPARENTLY CONSTITUTES A GOOD MOUSE BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE YOU DON'T NEED A PMW3366 TO FUCKING CLICK THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON ON YOUR CHINESE CARTOON PDF READER AND THEY CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE

FUCK STEELSERIES AND THEIR SHITTY MELTING PLASTIC AND DISINTEGRATING GRIPS

FUCK ZOWIE AND THEIR OVERPRICED LAGGY CLICK SWITCHES

FUCK RAZER AND THEIR EVERYTHING

FUCK CHINESE MICE

FUCK YOU

FUCK

Consider the logitech g203.

OR JUST BUY A FUCKING WIRELESS MOUSE

It kinda sucks, really.
>steelseries
yeah I got that rival with a shitty grip. it's not the end of the world though. the 3310 sensor may spazz out when I move really quickly and it's not because of dirt.
>zowie
god damn zowie has somewhat overpriced mice and they REFUSE to upgrade to newer sensors. The clicklag isn't a problem in real world usage (t. csgo global; most progamers use a zowie aswell) but it's still annoying and they refuse to fix it. My asus gladius also has click lag (fucking asus niggers).
>razer
kek
>chinkshit
-
>lelgitech
Had the g403 and god do those meme switches with springs suck and the cable is thick as fuck like what the fuck? I don't want a stiff braided fucking cable. Mouse was also rather small. Biggest FPS mouse made by them sadly.

It's 2:30 in the morning here
tl;dr ALL mice have at least one fucking gay issue - pick your poison familia

mouse threads are just dumb Sup Forums threads because there's no discussion about the actual technology but rather it's just dumb subjective advice by r*dditors for r*dditurds

Sensei is outdated and has a worse sensor than the steelseries rival 300 and 700 that have come out.

>blocks your path

Used to be TactX if you didn't need all that unnecessary stuff. Now that it isn't made anymore it's jumped up in price.

Price to performance you say? G102 Prodigy for $20

This chart is so fucking outdated

best mouse for $40 or under?
preferably one with no additional buttons
left + right + scroll wheel that middle clicks is all i need

G102
has back and forward buttons but it's actually very good for it's price

How's the Logitech m500 if I don't want a gaymur mouse but just want one with forward and back buttons on the side?

m100 if you're a poorfag

Microsoft intellimouse optical 1.1A

-or- The steelseries Kana, a clone of the above, are the only acceptable answers.

Kana is not produced anymore :(

This:
(shitpost aside)
Logitech g102 (or g203) are unbeatable at that price. They could easilly cost double and still beat many mice out there.
The only thing you have to consider when buying it, is it's size. For some people it's too small. In my case though, I have a fairly tiny hand (17cm) and it suits me perfectly for palm.

All other mice are either too expensive or shiity to compete with the g203.

What is considered the current best mouse with dpi changer and back/forward only? Not looking for tons of buttons like an mmo mouse

What's the best mouse for someone with large hands who prefers palm grip? Currently using a Corsair Scimitar because it was the biggest I could find and it's still too small to palm grip for me.

Zowie mice only have back/forward buttons and let you toggle between 400/800/1600/3200 dpi

Is there a way to disable the scroll wheel LED on this without physically disconnecting it?

MX518 Master Race.

Bought mine fucking 6 years ago, was the very first mouse I bought and is still going strong today.

Which mouse respects my privacy and freedoms the most?

>none of these mice are still avalible
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA4RE2SX1293

Excuse me?

im using the g203, pretty nice. keys are a bit to easy to click(used the steelseries kinzu V2 before). macOS drivers wont work; ulgy LEDs. cheap. would buy again 9/10.

A used wheel mouse optical off ebay for $5.

SteelSeries Rival 300.

The new iteration has no scroll wheel leds afaik.

Back_to_Reddit.

Asus rog gx800 works great desu, using it for the past 2 years, zero problems and is the most comfortable mouse I've ever used, got it for $70 in India, must be much cheaper in developed nations

G012 master race here. Its really nice and cheap.

Dude's got a point.

He forgot to mention that Zowie mice have a "disintegrating grips" issue as well.

He's right about the G203 as well. Great option for fingertip and claw grippers who don't want to spend too much. I do recommend looking into a g100s if it's still available though. Too many people complain about G203/G Pro sides for it to be a safe recommendation.

Asking Sup Forums for mice advice though, wow wee. The only thing worse is asking for monitor advice. Fucking Linus knows more about monitors than Sup Forums.

user, honest question

do you need a hug?

Xornet II is the most comfortable mouse I've ever owned since I'm a fingertip/claw gripper. 22 euro as well.

All you people ever do is cry bullshit at this or that, yet you're incredibly lenient about your own brand of bullshit. You know the mech keyboard market inside and out yet you still cluelessly stick to ancient Sup Forums mice guides which were total trash back when they were made in the first place.

I recoil with disgust at that .jpg just like he does.

I just lurk here who the fuck comes to Sup Forums for tech advice, it's cool to find new products but I go to people who actually know what they're on about or ask friends who've used products I'm interested in

I would agree, if it's the pre-benq model. I have one and it's amazing. No bullshit lights on it, no shitty drivers or applications, just a good solid mouse with a great sensor.

I want MS start selling these lil` bastards again.
I really want one ;_;

Anyone here can recommend me a mouse for $40? I dont want anything fancy.
I also have a grip where I place my entire hand on the mouse if thats helpful.

I have a Zowie EC1-A and it's great.

I also have a Rival 100 which I carry with my laptop, it's not bad if you have girly hands and considering it's so cheap, it's probably the best price/performance mouse.

I need a mouse where the wheel doesn't stop working after 3 months. Seems impossible to find one.

here comes reddit again with outdated memes.

MX Master

Where's the g502 you nigger?

in the trash

Mionix Naos 7000

I have very big hands so I bought a 2013 DeathAdder. 3 and a half years, never broke, but the rubber thumb grip fell off.

Shove ur Intellimouse up you moms cunt faggot

Not the best price/performance but the best mouse ever.

Rubber fell off mine as well. Guess my sweat ruined the adhesive.

My shit-tier Goylitech was actually spying on how many times I had clicked the left mouse button.

These CIA bastards are up to some evil shit.

Didn't bother me. My thumb is comfy as fuck resting in that little plastic indentation.

Microsoft Hardware: I cum every time.
Microsoft Software: analbreathing.gif

EC-1a best sensor. Also driverless which I love. Get EC-2a if you have manlet hands

I love you user, please keep up the good work. Best post of the thread, made my day.

best post in the thread.

Nigga, why don't you just get the g403 wireless - no cable to worry about and it's slightly bigger

>no pimp daddy tier with only the g900

After years living with various cheap wireless mice, I don't think I can go wire again. When I have to recharge my current wireless it's hell to use it with cable, feels very restrained.

Anyone got wireless g403?
Or should I just go g900 right away?

I have a 900 and it's good, but a 403 should be more than fine

How often do you have to recharge it?

chink copy with a different sensor, this would go into a ergonomic but mediocre tier.

Thanks senpai.

I switched from a G500 to RAT

Much better desu
Sidewinder was also pretty good

What does Sup Forums think about the Mamba tournament edition?
Imo, it does feel more comfy than the deathadder elite. But I never had the chance to see how it performs. Is it any good?

What's a good mouse for a dude with giant freak-hands? Largely an FPS player so I'll take fast tracking over DPI, extra buttons, and gaudy RGB bling. Money's no object if it's something that'll do the job well and last a few years, but obviously I'd rather not spend more than I have to.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rtt5qwYDasw&t

Intellimouse 3.0 doesn't have DPI adjustment buttons right? I love the ergonomics of it but I'm so used to my g400 I can't live without it.

This !

Check out rocketjumpninja on youtube and check his top mice of 2016 video

I wish they would update the Sensei with a 3360. Would be my perfect mouse.

Why are they all so fucking ugly? I miss my Mitsumi.

>no scroll wheel
lmao'ing at your life right now

>Logitech G203/G102
Can I just plug it into a Linux or Mac machine and have it work or are additional drivers needed?

It just werks. You won't be able to adjust dpi and shit though.

>You won't be able to adjust dpi and shit though.
Big deal in practice or not really if switching between OSes frequently?

I mean that's something that comes down to personal opinion.

>I mean that's something that comes down to personal opinion.
Alright, just want to make sure, after I setup the buttons and DPI, it'll work consistently across the board right? Just can't change it again until I boot into Windows?

Yeah it should have on board memory so you only need to configure it once with Logitech Gaming Software. After that it should be good to go.

Holy shit, that hand is five dicks on a palm.

I have a Razer Deathadder and it's the comfiest mouse I've ever owned. Will probably buy another one once this one dies

For general use and even some gaming, this. I'll get one because I don't play too much right now and I really need a good ergonomical mouse since I always have problems with my fucking pinkie.

For gayming, the Logitech G502, G900 if you want wireless, but less sytemtrical.

It's too small and it gets dirty too easy, but I've had it for six years. I don't think I could break away from it.
>But that's a shit mouse
Yeah. But it's my shit mouse.

Backing that up. It's unbeatable for the price (unless you find a zowmeme for under 30) plus you get a free mouse mat which is like a 10$ value.

I'm getting mine today, will test it then. As far as I know, it does have some built in memory to store preferences so you can set it up in Windows and then use it on Linux.

OP's a faggot, doesn't know shit about mouse

Elecom trackball.

The G500 does NOT belong in the god tier; the buttons they used are known to be complete shit. There are even tutorials on how to replace them for 1 cent each, but you have to buy 200 buttons from china.

Logitech put buttons in their mice now for less than a PENNY to save money on the manufacture.

G102

Naos 7000 is god tier

This tbqh.
Even if you are a gaymurr and need the best mouse for CSGO most of this shit is overkill or placebo. Theres a decent channel of a good quake player testing mice in some moderately objective way.

Reminder that Mionix mice are cheap with no tax on Microsoft store

Tell me, what qualifies as "god tier" mice other than extra gimmicks? I've been playing online FPS games with a cheap Logi B100 mouse on my wooden table since forever, no mouse pad or anything, and I believe I do fairly well most of the time. Never needed any DPI switching feature or whatever.

Is there any useful feature other than for gaymen? Maybe durability? I can only see a wireless feature as something actually useful in practice, and there are lots of them that don't cost hundreds of dollars. So, what makes an expensive mouse worth it?

Logitech G Pro or G203

Worth buying a G303 or something similar if I have a G400?

these plebs have no idea.. I bought 25 of them on ebay about 12 years ago, no ragrets.

on-winning.com/flawless-sensor-mouse-list-perfect/

Ez pz

From what I've seen of it, it has crazy sensor issues. I was only able to use it briefly, however from what I saw it felt very sluggish to even move around.