/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic "Eiaosi's a Shit Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Mi Mix owning user lists some maximum nitpicking cons of the phone • Mi5c vs Mi5 camera comparison • Daily Chinese Mint Plant Blog Update #124 • user has fun with the lens adapter he bought off AliExpress • Anons list their most expensive purchases so far • user shows off the pictures he took with his OnePlus 2 while in China • Redmi Note 4 Global version confirmed working 4G in the US • user receives a package with lots of things, reviews two Ganzo knives, a Kingdian SSD and a bunch of other stuff • UMI pays Slav youtubers to promote their phones • user shows off his latest order • user does mini reviews on a lot of stuff • user's Xiaomi Router 3 has been displaying Chinese ads in his browser different firmware or the Dev rom is recommended Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-25CM-MITU-Rabbit-Toy-Classical-Version-Plush-Doll-Soft-Stuffed-Animal-Cotton-Children-s/32244790252.html
banggood.com/Original-Box-Teclast-X80-Pro-32GB-Intel-Z8300-Quad-Core-1_84GHz-8-Inch-Dual-Boot-Tablet-PC-p-1051044.html
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-doogee-shoot-1
detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=539686404218&skuId=3259736713992&areaId=440100&user_id=3001082367&cat_id=50024406&is_b=1&rn=2d46e96269fcc3532cf77a6c954f7c4e
youtube.com/watch?v=6ryyAenmzHM
bilibili.com/video/av9036703/?zw
aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-combed-cotton-brand-men-socks-colorful-dress-socks-5-pairs-lot-no-gift-box/953844558.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.Y0b0ic
aliexpress.com/item/Bostanten-2017-Cheap-Designer-Men-Wallets-Coin-Zipper-Pocket-fashion-Short-Design-Men-s-Wallet-Male/32531054893.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.qtD45v
aliexpress.com/item/100-Cotton-Sexy-Men-Underwear-Boxer-Fashion-Shorts-Bulge-Pouch-Soft-Underpants-US-EU-Plus-Size/32539961782.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.qtD45v
aliexpress.com/item/12-inch-Tablet-PC-CHUWI-Hi12-Dual-OS-4GB-RAM-DDR3-Intel-Z8300-64GB-ROM-Wifi/32637169391.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.ncj2jR
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_590393.html
aliexpress.com/item/Bluetooth-Headset-Bag-Duarble-Soft-Portable-Headphone-Storage-Pouch-Charge-Cable-USB-Cable-Earphone-Carry-Case/32708153923.html
aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-Popular-Bottle-Water-Pipe-Portable-Mini-Hookah-Shisha-Tobacco-Smoking-Pipes-Gift-of-Health/32796285059.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for cheap tablet reviews please

Dead general

Is the Xiaomi 10000mAh model still the best choice for a power bank?

Yes

Most chink keyboards I see dont have a numpad
Are there any good ones with one?
Also: I'm from a shit country that uses a special keyboard layout, big issue?

OnePlus 3T alternative?

Google Pixel

Weekends are always slow.

What anime will you be watching on your chink devices this spring /csg/?

Trump will slap a 45% import tax on anything from China and shut /csg/ down

Jojo part 5.... When it comes out.

We'll also have cheaper american goods again

Huh?

SHITPOSTED

I want to know how xiaomi scored mi.com

Why no news about Doogee Shoot 1?

Are there any Xiaomi mascot plushies that aren't more expensive than everything else in the site? This one in particular.

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-25CM-MITU-Rabbit-Toy-Classical-Version-Plush-Doll-Soft-Stuffed-Animal-Cotton-Children-s/32244790252.html

A good android only tablet for:
>Netflix
>Hdmi out
>Light gaming
>Indoors using

Thanks

I have a Nividia shield that works well with hdmi out.

If you have a computer that has a Nividia card it will stream gameplay via wifi I believe and you computer will do all of the processing.

That's too expensive for me... Light gaming = Facebook shit

Ifive mini 4s but it doesn't have HDMI out, sadly.
Not sure how much you need it badly but this is the cheapest price with the best screen

>gaming on a tablet/phone
Got fed up playing them as soon as they all followed a p2w scheme.

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

I recommend the GetThe by the FuckOut brand.

Can anyone recommend a good digital pen? Those cool pens that record your handwriting/doodles and digitize them.

Alternatively, any good drawing tablets I could use to take notes?

No time for review but I have this:
banggood.com/Original-Box-Teclast-X80-Pro-32GB-Intel-Z8300-Quad-Core-1_84GHz-8-Inch-Dual-Boot-Tablet-PC-p-1051044.html
And can recommend.

But i bought last year, so there's probably better stuff in the market right now

>commie rabbit

I want to see Katyusha squirting on Nonna's face

Looks like the iPhone 5c... I mean Mi5c has a worse camera than the Zuk Z2 while costing much more.

Why does Xiaomi even bother anymore? Their only current products worth buying now are the redmi note 4 and the redmi 4 prime.

Doogee Shoot 1 Night Shoot

What do you think?

Let's see the image properties.

What iso? What shutter speed? Post a screenshot.

why is this so dead

RegularOP

Professional mode ISO100 exposure 16 seconds exposure compensation -2 screen purity is high, less noise.

I can't post screenshot I am at computer

Can someone recommend me a cheap chink phone under 150$ to watch anime and read pdfs?

Doogee Shoot 1

$99
Great SoC
Great Screen
Great Audio
Great Camera

All you need for watching amine and manga

but where can i get it

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-doogee-shoot-1

Don't believe the scores though, it is far better than that with better battery. Kimovil is just full of shills for Xiaomi and Zuk. But it has a good price aggregator.

How would you know?
No one on /csg/ actually owns it.

I want to get a OP3T but the tempered glass screen protector is sold out :

it's the official dead hours of Sup Forums

Well what was is for? Taser? Automatic knife?

Chink Post Air Mail vs ePacket for shipping to Jew Zealand?

>dont work in your shithole
FUCK THIS SHIT

>do not believe the scores
>believe only me the dedicated doogee shill

I heard Gateron were pretty good.

Also, the royal kludge rk61on t-mall costs 40 euros (shipping not included, but it shouldn't be too much) and has legit cherry switches. It also has USB/Bluetooth similar to the Filco Magestouch Convertible II.

detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=539686404218&skuId=3259736713992&areaId=440100&user_id=3001082367&cat_id=50024406&is_b=1&rn=2d46e96269fcc3532cf77a6c954f7c4e

Do you prefer China's postal, or Hong Kong+US postal?

Im not sure, I haven't used either yet.

Bummer m8, what did you buy?
They stole some throwing knives I bought some years ago.

>want to buy a DAP (mp3 player)
>every video review of every DAP is Russian

Oldfags have already bought everything interesting and now just get household shit and tools.

How much music do you have? Ruizu x02 is good if you don't have a lot.

W2C spatsnaz shovel? That isn't shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ryyAenmzHM

Oh nice, w2c Chink military shovel then?

All the glass screen protectors for the 3T suck anyways.

What do you use then? The plastic one that comes with the phone?

Oh wow, I'll probably buy a Doogee Shoot 1 for my mom. Great performance for the price!

I recommend the FiiO X5 III.

Yeah I do. All the glass screen protectors have either a dot matrix or a rainbow effect.

Mi5C First Impressions

bilibili.com/video/av9036703/?zw

But doesn't the plastic one scratch rather easily?

>Aliexpress randomly changed my shipping country to Mexico
Ok seriously what the fuck, I know for a fact that I put my own country and not Mexico. Now I have shit going to my address which doesn't fucking exist in Mexico.

It's better than a screen that looks like there's car oil all over it.

>Buy phone
>Only know that it works with 3G and 4G in my country
>Read in the news that 4G+ infrastructure is being built in the country
>Check forums and find out that phone actually supports 4G+ or LTE Advanced
>Pleasantly surprised that it will also work with 4G+ or LTE Advanced of my provider

What easter egg did you find after you bought your phone Sup Forums?

Are x86 chink tablets getting processors of this gen
Any 16:9 value one?

What 3rd world country ddo you live in

Chink beer is actually not terrible.

Bunch of chink shit arrived over the past week.

>Cute argyle socks:
aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-combed-cotton-brand-men-socks-colorful-dress-socks-5-pairs-lot-no-gift-box/953844558.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.Y0b0ic

Not much to say, they feel pretty sturdy and I don't think they'll fall apart any faster than socks I buy locally. Seeing them under my suit pants while I'm sitting down brings me joy so searching for the term "happy socks" did not fail to deliver. Much cheaper than buying in Australia.

>Wallet:
aliexpress.com/item/Bostanten-2017-Cheap-Designer-Men-Wallets-Coin-Zipper-Pocket-fashion-Short-Design-Men-s-Wallet-Male/32531054893.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.qtD45v

Wanted a wallet with a coin compartment. Feels pretty sturdy and it has all the card holders I need including a component that slides out for my bus card. Coin pocket is large and easy to sift through. Little bit short for kangaroo dollarydoos but I dunno how lengthy paper money is in other countries.

>Underpants:
aliexpress.com/item/100-Cotton-Sexy-Men-Underwear-Boxer-Fashion-Shorts-Bulge-Pouch-Soft-Underpants-US-EU-Plus-Size/32539961782.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.qtD45v

Went with the XL, which is about the equivalent of a medium in Australia. Briefs are expensive in Australia so these feel like a pretty good deal if you don't need anything larger. Comparable in quality to a $20 pair of Bonds briefs. Will probably order a dozen more now that I know they fit.

>Chuwi Hi12 Windows/Android tablet:
aliexpress.com/item/12-inch-Tablet-PC-CHUWI-Hi12-Dual-OS-4GB-RAM-DDR3-Intel-Z8300-64GB-ROM-Wifi/32637169391.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.ncj2jR

10/10 Tablet, 1/10 Keyboard. The keyboard's keys do not register input if you strike the corner or sides of a key. You have to strike dead center and this has taken my typing speed from 140WPM to about 60WPM. I can really only use it as a tablet, as the keyboard is unsuitable for shitposting.

PH

Trudeau tier socks

I don't follow American politics but I assume that's a bad thing.

I dunno, I just like loud socks. My favorite pair are made of bamboo, they're blue and white stripes with pink flamingos on them. I even own a hot pink pair with toucans and chilies.

Loud socks are fun.

You keep rocking your socks m8

Does anybody know if Ali has those metal things you stab into the side of a water bottle to turn it into a bong?

I'm trying to turn a souvineer cup into one but I cant seem to find anything like it.

So I just bought this tablet.
Tell me how much I fucked up
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_590393.html

Are there any decent chink monitors out there?

Piece of shit stoner.

Just buy used Dell/Samsung

only gook

STOP SUGGESTING MEME ITEMS TO THE RANDOMIZER, I DON'T WANT TO BUY FUCKING NINJA STARS

If you are in qld throwing knives are sweet now

I bought myself one of these. It's weird, though, since it's pretty similar to a nerf gun, the difference being this shoots pellets instead of darts (the picture even shows it using darts)
I'm gonna call tomorrow and find out what I can do.
Bought myself a pocket knife before getting the notice as well. Here's hoping they don't nanny it, I just want to cut dried meat with it ;-;

Believe in the me who believes in the Doogee

aliexpress.com/item/Bluetooth-Headset-Bag-Duarble-Soft-Portable-Headphone-Storage-Pouch-Charge-Cable-USB-Cable-Earphone-Carry-Case/32708153923.html

Is this recommendable? I'm buying one so that my Eiaosi X6 will not scratch the camera glass of the Doogee Shoot 1.

aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-Popular-Bottle-Water-Pipe-Portable-Mini-Hookah-Shisha-Tobacco-Smoking-Pipes-Gift-of-Health/32796285059.html
buy something like this and only use the parts you need.

What's with all the ironic shilling?

unironic retards

For under $50, what are some decent bluetooth headphones?
I don't delve much into chink merch, but from researching on amazon and places alike, I've found the Creative Sound Blaster Jam, Photive BTH3, or the Skullcandy Uproar.
Anything better in that price range with bluetooth?
I'm just looking for something on par or so with Earpods and I'm looking for something cheap so if it's ""borrowed"" by the average Jamal or get damaged, it won't be a tragedy.
And I'm also in the states, so I don't know how that'll affect things.

Recommendations for dashcams?

But I do. Link?

/csg/ is dead, all this Zuk/Eiaosi/Doogee shilling started out kind of funny but now it's in fucking overdrive. Welp, guess I'll take another break and hope new memes come around.

>tfw no mail on sunday and monday

Go to Discord. There's some control over there.

Monday too? Lazy fagotass country.

It's the same guy shilling them. Just in ignore.

That looks awesome, i want one.
I don't want to be on that list though.

More Doogee Shoot 1 pic

How is the video quality?

>94.8 KiB
>532x945
Why download such a low resolution picture?