Retarded stock photos thread

Retarded stock photos thread

This thread needs more photos of models holding soldering irons by the searing hot metal tip.

>CIA can turn on webcam on any laptop
>anons still make fun of masked hackerman
You are all fools

Yeah, that sounds like a virus to me.

>not holding your soldering iron like a pencil for improved accuracy.

REEEEEEEEEEE

kekd

>He doesn't put tape on his webcam
>He doesn't unplug webcam connector from the motherboard
He doesn't disable webcam in bios (granted, I wouldn't trust that option completely)

>he doesn't know about the second hidden camera

>ends with placing the fan on top
Lost

that's a sexy laptop
what is it

> Puts tape on webcam
> Rips of webcam connection on the motherboard
> Thinks he is safe and takes off mask
> Gets recorded from from the TV on the other side of the ROM, his phone for a second angle and the drone outside.

> not having a prosthetic hand so that you can hold a soldering iron like a pencil for improved accuracy and not be bothered by the searing pain

Wouldn't that still fuck up the prosthetic hand?

I lose it every time on that light bulb.

This is the first time I've ever seen a stock photo of someone holding a soldering iron who's NOT holding it by the metal tip.

Probably so -- you'd need the hand to have like silicone skin or something like that.

He provably tried it at first but got burnt and had to find an alternative solution.

Probably because this one is actually on

heh

when ur daughter executes ur power supply

nothing wrong here.

>sticking the RAM between the slots

Except your eyesight, you dumb nigger.

this one's not retarded at all

Thinkpad

/ourguy/

can somebody explain the purpose of stock photos? Why all the watermarks? Would anyone use a photo with that many watermarks for anything?

You can buy it and don't have to take the picture yourself. Watermarks are obviously only used when you're previewing them for free, so that you cant steal them

>Why all the watermarks? Would anyone use a photo with that many watermarks for anything?

Its so you have to buy the non-watermarked copyrighted one you massive fucking retard. Why are people here so hopelessly dumb?

Wow, you're fucking dumb.

>2017
>Not injecting memes directly into your computer

>that post gave my computer cancer

>daughter
thats my wife

>on the other side of the ROM
Fuck we're living in the matrix i knew it

Muhammad?

Meet me RIGHT NOW you fucking nigger. I swear i will fillet your back you damn cunt. NOBODY had ever wronged me except, subhuman flith such as yourself

change the file name to "installing non-free packages"

>:(

sperglord much

Anyone else think the guy in the middle looks a bit odd? He looks like his neck is too long and his head is too small compared to his upper body.

Sorry.

take lots of pictures to sell them
fuck them up with watermarks to sell them

Well, that one kind of isn't retarded. A screwdriver is a decent tool for taking off keys if you need to do a proper cleanup or something.

Not sure if he is using it on the clit mouse tho.

you mean he's a nigger

Did you take your autism pills today, brainlet?

this reminds me of when i was in middle school and got a soldering iron to try and wire up a pcb with an arcade stick for blazblue and just burnt the shit out of the pcb and nothing worked.
thank god for that guy who patiently explained why i fucked up, let me ship the pcb to him, then wired it for me.

that is a big hard disk

>watercooling.jpg

for you

dat blowtorch and nvidia logo makes me lost my shit