20 years and one day late

>20 years and one day late
but it's finally here!
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmCEXbspWuI

what le fug

425 bungholiomarks don't lie

>didn't even had the ugly mutha-heatsing on it

Unimpressive bungholiomark result. Could easily achieve the triple just by adding a fan

Seriously, how does one make a meme such as this materialise?

Way too much effort for a shitty joke.

Needs more exploding VRMs.

Does your video card put moralfags in their place?

I always thought this was a joke...

>kyro
Man I remember nvidia went fucking buttmad because of this card.

there's no fucking way the prop in the article would have worked, so he fucking went out and made one???
that's some autism

the best kind of autism

Fuck that shit.

Think how many good Voodoo and Rage cards they destroyed to make that prop.

>Rage
and nothing of value was lost

Rage cards weren't bad.

Voodoo cards were better.
anyway you should visit an e-waste recycling center sometime and see all the voodoo2s being shredded to bits every day.

where can i get this gpu test?

It's all in post production, the prop isn't even real.

>Voodoo cards were better.
This doesn't make the Rage 128 line bad.

>anyway you should visit an e-waste recycling center sometime and see all the voodoo2s being shredded to bits every day.
This isn't 2008, those suckers go for at least 70 bucks on eBay, there are scrappers everywhere looking for them.

>Voodoo cards were better.
The Rage 128 make a good 2D accelerator and DOS gaming card.
Voodoo 2 won't give you 2D, only 3D, the Rage 128 was a good card to combine it with the Voodoo 2, I actually have a shitbox with a Rage 128 being the 2D card and two Voodoo 2's in SLI for 3D.

they made millions of the things, especially rages, I've saved more than enough of them to make up for the 5 or 6 cards you'd have to use for some shit like that

would rather see that stuff that was going to get mulched go into some weird-ass prop like that then the trash any day of the week

>anyway you should visit an e-waste recycling center sometime and see all the voodoo2s being shredded to bits every day.
you wish, I think I've seen one V2 system ever in my 8 years of visiting my local thrift store hub every week and I kick myself for not picking it up even though I'm not much into gaymer shit

looks too good and blends too well with the shit camera quality to be CG, maybe it's just the real prop or some dude with boredom, autism and money to burn fashioned one with lots of time and effort

Even if it were all CG, that's still way too much effort for a shitty joke.

>looks too good and blends too well with the shit camera quality to be CG, maybe it's just the real prop or some dude with boredom, autism and money to burn fashioned one with lots of time and effort
The bad quality is a bonus and might also be in post production.

The "card" itself might just be a greenscreen slab, connectors might be real and even the leds might be real, but the rest you could do in post production.

I got boxes full of interesting old PC hardware from the local recycling center. way better source than thrift shops.

what makes me skeptical are mostly things like the LEDs and the detail on the back of the card, you can do some good shit with those kinds of tools but I've never seen it that good

recyclers around me don't sell, so I just hit the places that keep them stocked instead

saved a lot of good shit from being crushed over the years

What is a bungholio mark?

One Bungholio Mark (BhM) is 1000 TP.

>visit an e-waste recycling center sometime and see all the voodoo2s being shredded to bits every day

ehe
i need tp
tp for my bungholio
e hehe eeh heh ehe

it's mostly low-end P4s anymore really
most of the real genocide is in high end enterprise-y shit

this guy sounds Danish as fuck, he's go the "potato-stuck-in-throat" voice

the big DA in his task tray gave it away for me before I started contemplating why he sounded like he just deep throated the card right before he started filming

That is some commitment to an ancient shitpost.

The OP pic may be a joke, but Quantum 3D made some seriously crazy cards back in the day.

Take the Obsidian 100SB 4440V. It's a dual Voodoo2 3D accelerator in SLI on a single board; with a daughter board for 2D video, and two optional TMU modules.

>VideoLoca
>Don (((Francisco))) aproves
Is this Chilean shitposting?
FASAT gamma powered by Bitching Fast when?

>rear spoiler for maximumspeed

Don't forget the Quantum Alchemy.

Yes, it has 8 fucking voodoo chips.

Will people look at SLI / Crossfire the same way in the future?

Could you explain?

specs

what do you mean? the bitchin' fast 3d 2000 has an SLI connector on it

How come they managed to design multi-gpu cards that scaled so well back in 90s yet these days manufacturers cant even into dual gpus?

Jesus, just opening that pic caused the pixels to burn in from the heat.