Progress

>progress

The one on the left is less usable than the one on the right because of that garbage "os" you have on it.

what does he mean by this ?

Daily reminder if your ThinkPad wasn't made but IBM, you don't own a ThinkPad

Widescreen means you can have more windows open side by side...

Are you so set in your retarded ways you cant fathom the need to have more than one window open at once? Do you even have a job that's not flinging burgers you useless piece of shit.

>muh club

get a computer that works you homosex

What models? I have money to waste and I want them both.

It's probably GNU/Linux or BSD and that's the MATE desktop. It's far from useless.

So only Thinkpads up to around the T40?

Left: X61
Right: no idea, but it's shit and low-end unllike the left one

Just get a W520 instead.

>even considering to buy a glued computer
Are you fucking retarded

Widescreen is better for media and having two windows side by side

and a wider and shorter body is much easier to fit inside backpacks and carry around

>Buy X220 with an IPS display, love it
>Buy X60 to install Libreboot on it, and finally get to feel what it is like to have an authentic IBM style ThinkPad
>Forget how bad pre-LED backlit screens are
>It literally hurts to look at for a while, would rather be staring at a shitty 1366x768 LED backlit display you would find on most cheap OEM laptops
>The Core Duo T2400 runs so hot, even with new thermal paste
>When the fan picks up, it smells chemically like my X220 exhaust but 10 times more intense

>stuck running wangblows 10
>can't upgrade it
Why?

is that a x100e?

I had one of those. Kinda miss it.

Now I have a t420

Kill yourself, shit for brains.

Not an argument.

>progress
>manage to make bezels even bigger
>'b-b-but chinkpads are still g-good!'

You can increase the brightness in the BIOS

The XPS 13 doesn't have this problem.

Yeah, but it has the "battery is shit" and "screen dimming" problems

>smaller is better

you like traps don't you?

yeah you can but it looks like dogshit at 4:3

21 hours battery life isn't shit, especially for a laptop that's 1/2 the thickness of a Chinkpad.
Autobrightness can be turned off.

I was referring to the charging cycles, Pajeet

Still better than your cum encrusted chinkpad. Also, no, the only shills here are Lenovo shills.

Is that so?
The new Chinkpads are hated by everyone here, while trash like Dell and microsoft laptops are hyped as fuck, always with the same arguments

thats not true. I love my t430 (its a lenovo), and im thinking about buying a t460.

Wrong. Used Thinkpads are used to hook people into buying their newer ones, newcomers to Sup Forums will immediately think all Thinkpads including Lenovo's are good, it's a very clever marketing ploy.

Also the constant Moto Sup Forums shilling the past couple of years got almost half of Sup Forums to get one.

You think really highly of their marketing department.

>LETS CREATE AN OVER ABUNDANCE OF OLD LAPTOPS FOR CHEAP SO PEOPLE GET HOOKED IN AND BUY THE NEW ONES..

^ literally the dumbest thing i've ever laid my eyes upon. No company would waste that much money on a ploy like this. Ever.

What model is that on the left senpai?

X61

Stop denying that you're a lenovo shill.

no, I just don't like thickass bezels for the sole purpose of sticking an energy star sticker on them so the chinks can save $5 per notebook

>be elite haxor who only uses old ass netbook
>too old, can't use net
>install communist OS that can't do shit
>internet is gay anyway
>open notepad
>CPU starts overheating
>firemen show up because I burned down my house
>novel still isn't written
>they all laugh at me

If I am, I havent received my paycheck yet.

More contemporary models are nicer and yes have smaller bezels.

kys