What are some Linux distros that aren't already compromised by the NSA/CIA/FBI?

What are some Linux distros that aren't already compromised by the NSA/CIA/FBI?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/corna/me_cleaner
linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/download.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Linux sold out a long time ago, kiddo. BSD is the last bastion of Freedom.

Does it even matter if you run any CPU made after 2008?

GNU/HURD running on a 80486.

Void, Alpine, Gentoo with deblobed kernel?

ME Cleaner

>ME Cleaner
What's that?

Probably all of them that aren't Ubuntu, but if you want to be on the safe side
>Gentoo
>*BSD
>Void
>Alpine
>Parabola
>Trisquel
>Devuan
seem pretty safe to me

KGBinux

github.com/corna/me_cleaner

Haven't tried it myself but might be a fun project for a cheap used mobo and cpu

>lietrally uses chinese police state hardware
>not a raging maoist

all are owned, sorry bb

Go ask / infiltrate NSA, CIA and FBI to find out.

Even then maybe you don't want to do your private business on the internet or while inside the USA, they are being lousy about respecting your privacy there as it seems. How about moving to a Zimbabwe intranet?

Before you go around making rubbish memes, considering reading a bit into classic literature like the following:

Reflections on trusting trust by Ken Thompson.

I know that rhel is confirmed nsa shill but what's the consensus on opensuse?

>germans

Hardened Gentoo or LFS.
Any source based distro should work though.
Maybe GuixSD?

Here is a comprehensive list:

Thank you.

Trisquel is both free and actually usable (unless you're on a modern laptop). It's the only libre-distro that works out of the box, for me at least

The question is not about what works out of the box - many do that. The real question is what distributions are not shot through with security holes.

>Any source based distro should work though.
Assuming that anyone qualified has had the time to audit the code. Probably the number of distros that have had their source competently audited could be counted on the thumbs of one hand.

No-one uses Trisquel apart from stallman so it's security by obscurity + complete free software.

There's literally nothing wrong with helping ensure our nation is safe from terrists

>There's literally nothing wrong with helping ensure our nation is safe from terrists

But the biggest terrorists is the government, which is why I need muh guns and muh privacy.

>the daily republican struggle

fukin kek

Are ARM CPUs (like the ones in a raspnerry pi) backdoored too?

More importantly, what are some Linux distros that protects me from Putins internet warriors and from their western libertarian and racist fellow travellers?

Obviously by Interpol

The kernel is compromised, every distro is affected

Daily reminder that Wikileaks is a de facto arm of the KGB

Thanks CTR!

can see nothing wrong there

These men are your friends. They fight for personal liberty and the survival of the white race in the age of degeneracy cuckoldry and runaway statism.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

The only way to really be sure is to avoid distros.
linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/download.html

None. Get openBSD

eat shit, sergay

systemd is a trojan horse, so is BSD

Use Devuan

Fuck BSD, fuck the cuckolds

It's called "Linux" Richard.

Tails, however dont forget that your cpu is compromised and distro you use makes no difference.

By the way is rockchip backdoored? They produce one of the most powerful arm cpus on the market.

Astra Linux

>2017
>still thinking your OS makes you safe
epic chinkpad linuxtards are the most uninformed retards on the planet. nothing but hipsters.

>t. macfag

just don't be a terrorist. anything lesser and they won't care. they're not going to risk flagging their backdoor by going after pedos or script kiddies.

I wouldn't trust anything made by Canonical anymore after their shady dealings with Amazon and Microsoft. Debian is safe enough for most. If you want to go full tinfoil, go with something like Tails or forget Linux and go with OpenBSD instead. If you hate systemd, get Devuan. If you're looking for an OS for an old computer that you air gapped, use Kolibri. It runs on hardly anything. Minimum RAM is like 10MB.

Use Libreboot or ME Cleaner with Coreboot.

Fuck off, CIA nigger.

The NSA uses a hardened version of RHEL. I know this because I used to work for the NSA (just HR though). Not sure about the CIA bit it's probably the same. FBI uses Windows because they're incompetent fucks that I wouldn't even consider to be a part of the deep state.

OpenSUSE is fucked too.

Fuck off, CIA nigger.