Hey guys, I just wanna ask a favor of you real quick

Hey guys, I just wanna ask a favor of you real quick.

So my laptop has this issue where pretty much the battery is completely fucked. I got it handed down to me from my dad, and he was a dumbass with charging it, so the battery life is like garbage. As soon as it's unplugged it dies.

At first it wasnt a big issue, but now every time it does that, the data on the laptop gets wiped. I've had it fucking duct taped in for like 5 months now no issues but I fear that one day itll happen again and it'll wipe all my data.

It turns out though, hp did a battery recall for a bunch of their products, and theyre shipping out free batteries, and that would completely solve my problem except mine doesnt match the standard. I need a serial key and all this shit and they'll know mine doesnt match up.

Is there any way I can cheat the system? Perhaps a fake serial or something?

Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menarche#Changes_in_time_of_average_age
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precocious_puberty
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop being inbred and read the sticky, then fuck off to or

Bumping for cashmeousside girl tits

She's like, 14 years old.

Don't bother, I've been in countless threads on Sup Forums where the autists have crawled out of the woodwork to justify their fucked up attraction to minors.reason,morality, ethics, none of these matter to the special brand of cunt that inhabits this board

>being moralfags on Sup Forums

Okay, I have a better argument.

She's half kike
She's half guidette
She's full nigger

She's currently taking nigger cock up her ass. Why would anyone find a HIV positive whore with a loud and obnoxious attitude and an irritating speech defect and who is guaranteed to cuck you for a nigger attractive in any way? Just because of her big boobs?

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Who is this nigger and why does he look like Elliot in Domo Arrigato, Mr. Roboto ?

Kodak Black

>not living in a country where it's legal to fuck 14 year olds

>living in Spain, Japan or ooga booga muslim country

It's the guy that actually asked her to come and hit on facetime (he also features her in his music videos).

>not enjoying great Mediterranean gastronomy and weather or superior Nippon culture

The weather I can't stand (I'm a snowmonkey so it's way to humid and hot for me), but I agree that the food is very very good.

Don't like Spanish working culture though with it's four rush hours because of the siesta and not showing up at work before 10 or 11 because it's socially acceptable and even sometimes expected to eat long dinners until 22-23

As for Nippon culture, don't care about their working culture either. One week vacation every year and having to apologize to your boss and coworkers for being sick and clocking in overtime every day and weekends sounds awful.

>it is legal to fuck 14yo lolis in japan
No wonder they're the superior nation

Yet, it's a nation full of beta cucks that devout their time to masturbate to cartoons or commit suicide at work instead of creating children, so the population is ageing fast as fuck.

How does a 14 year old girl have such big and great tits?

>working

>thinking spain or japan have autismbux

Push-up bra + being exposed to sex at an early age (which means puberty hitting earlier)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menarche#Changes_in_time_of_average_age

Low cut shirt, push-up bra

Wrong link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precocious_puberty

tl;dr she has big tits because of early puberty being triggered by having sex at a young age