>puny 13% overall performance improvement for 230% more money

How can Intel recover?

i dont know user

Uh oh don't compare it to the cheaper and faster Intel processor

>6950x vs 7700K
>3% difference
>for a fucking 1200 bucks more.

fuck you intel.

Apples and oranges, retarded shiteating shill.

Oh no please don't compare it to the better Intel processor!

Here comes the king of corelets. You do know top of the line Ryzen was made to compete with top of the line Intel, right?

You're admitting anything Intel sells over $300 is overpriced dogshit, right?

Ryzen was supposed to compete in the mainstream and it gets completely BTFO by Intel's offerings.

>7700K
>faster in anything but muh outdated gaeyms

If you would trade 32.5% single core for 60% multicore performance, you're a fucking retard.

That's not counting the extra price you pay for an OC-capable motherboard and cooler, so really, it should still be compared to the more expensive Ryzen CPU anyway, but let's just play along for now, shilly shill shillington.

>he thinks it's only games

Oh boy

You should really be banned for spamming this fucking shit benchmark over and over. Single core, percentages, not really a big difference, beats the $1000 Intel CPU. It's like shitty benchmark bingo. Just fucking kill yourself already.

Did you seriously just photoshop in different prices?

Jesus AMD shills are truly unhinged.

faster?
Are you 13?

It's a pretty big fucking deal when a $350 Intel processor is 20% faster than a $500 Ryzen processor

And it's not just one benchmark

Lol let that benchmark go man. It's been proven to be false several times now.

Retard that is straight from Puget Systems, it's 100% true.

Not only that but the results have been duplicated on tons of other sites, pic related.

>Ryzen was supposed to compete in the mainstream
>compete
>implying it doesn't

But it actually does user. Besides it's already being a revolution in the sector, bringing more, actually good, affordable cores to the mainstream sector. Something Intel would have never done without raping your ass.

You can enjoy your King of Corelets™ 7700K on your game, that's your right as a consumer. I know you'll thank AMD later when you finally upgrade from that.

>4 cores
oy vey why do you need 2, 1 should be enough

>$350 Intel CPU faster than $1000 Intel CPU

>It's already being a revolution in the sector, bringing more, actually good, affordable cores to the mainstream sector

You truly are an AMD shill with that kind of bullshit.

Revolution? What a revolution in overpriced underperforming CPUs?

>muh photoshop

(you)

>Cost per FPS
Jesus Christ, that's almost as retarded as /o/'s HP/Liter.
Are you actually implying I should buy a dual core CPU in 2017?

>everyone, buy i3's!

good goyim

Everyone run out and buy an i3-7350K

yes goyim

hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm

Welp, you just went on full damage control. Sad, I was having a real nice talk with you.

Like I said, King of Corelets™ 7700K it's nice for your games and you can enjoy your extra 180 vs 160 fps it gives over Ryzen. We still have a long way to go to multithreaded gaming. Not surprising with Intel having a monopoly on the market for so long and withelding more than 4 cores offering to more expensive markets.

It's changing though :)

t. AMD shill

t. Ad hominem Jew

t. good goyim

+20 points have been added to your AMD Red Team accounts.

>AMD Red Team
is this the big bad boogeymen or something

Do these overpriced pieces of shit actually sell for $1600? Good God...

yes, thanks to the JIDF intel can sell truckloads of them

>intel
oy vey

ryzen 5 and 3 are, ryzen 7 was for compeating with shilltels HEDT (aka x99) CPUs

But that goes against the narrative goyim