Other urls found in this thread:

librecore.info/
ftp.fau.de/fosdem/2017/K.1.105/libreboot.mp4
libreboot.org/unity/
lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00036.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oe-kGakx3CQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never trust this project again.

>Finally, on a personal note, Leah was at the time struggling with gender dysphoria and substance abuse. Since then, she has been managing these issues. She agrees that her behaviour was rash and is determined to find a unifying solution.

Trusting your BIOS in the hands of someone who is into substance abuse.

Don't bother

librecore.info/

They've already been forked successfully.

coreboot exists. There's no reason to even care about Libreboot.

>Leah was at the time struggling with gender dysphoria and substance abuse
dafuq. keep your crazies in check if you want to be taken seriously.

>Alyssa Rosenzweig
>Rosenzweig

yeah, that's a valid german word.

>lepepes (28)

he's trying to imply the writer is jewish. its a pol meme

why didn't he use echos?

>german

>Admits he's a retarded coked up tranny and everything was his fault
>Doesn't leave project
Libreboot is dead until Liam leaves it.

>lepepes
I recommend sticking a gun into your mouth and pulling the trigger.

>literally swallowing the hook, the bait, the weight and the fucking bobber

I don't give a shit if he was being serious or not, I still want him to kill himself.

Fuck those guys. Idiot children stuck up on their political games with free technology.
Someone already forked them and they're no use if they keep throwing tantrums

t. tranny scum

It's pretty ridiculous they had one person with a clear bias speaking for the whole project. I'm glad the other members of the project finally said something.

>leader is a tranny

Lol what did you expect. OF course it's unstable, transgenderism is a mental disease and it chose not to get treatment.

I don't want this low quality shitposting from a redditor like you, I want better high quality shitposting.

There is literally nothing wrong with wanting to be a girl. Fuck off back to normie ville.

>high quality shitposting
t. tranny scum

>she

So basically, rms did nothing to fix this issue and these retards came crawling back, right?

Germany is where all the good software comes from => OpenSUSE, PulseAudio, SystemD
This is good news. Makes me happy.

I want Sup Forums to leave

lol

>accept drug fiend trannies you bigots!!!!!
kill youreself

Kill yourself spic

But the treatment IS transsexualism. There is currently no better way to deal with it other than to let them change their gender.

then they cant breed

hahahaha trannies on suicide watch
LITERALLY

But Leah doesn't even try to be a girl
ftp.fau.de/fosdem/2017/K.1.105/libreboot.mp4

You don't want them to breed and spread their genes anyway, do you?

I haven't heard about this fight before, so I expected something about different interpretations of free as in free software.

Turns out it's about some tranny appearently. What exactly happened?

>substance abuse.
Yeah substance abuse is the major problem here not the gender dysphoria though.

i meant they cant breed their issues which is a good thing

HAHAHA EBIN!!!!
I GOT BTFO

>Using shit tier memes to fight your tranny battles
What a little cuck

no, trannies still have the crazies and often kill themselves when they realize cutting their balls off doesn't actually make them a woman.
you don't give people with napoleon complex a bicorne and call them "sire" either.

WHY do all sorts of free software projects get dragged down with SJW issues these days?

Technical projects should focus on solving technical problems not create idiotic problem.

Linus is doing it right on the LKML when he tells people to go kill themselves when they bring up SJW issues and tell people to grow a thicker skin when people criticize him for it.

- fsf fired some tranny
- a different tranny (from libreboot) claimed it was because being a tranny
- stallman said no
- libreboot wanted to leave gnu
- shitstorms, etc

Met the ancap, libertarian, and schizo all rolled into one at university. You'd think stereotypes like this would be ridiculously hard to come by, but you'd be wrong, given how much of a normalfag the guy was otherwise.

Yes, but they kill themselves less often than when you try anything else.

literally zero argument

just sharing some images friend

Kill yourself spic

triggered by the truth?

>if you dont support mentally ill degenerates you're Sup Forums

The truth is that you're a goddamn spic, fuck off.

open source is plagued by egomaniacs with no EQ and that illustrated in venn diagram is 99% overlapping with Trumpites who are SJW social issue addicts.

Yes, transgender people have a higher rate of suicide than non-transgender people. But so do supermodels and everyone that undergoes plastic surgery, for purely aesthetic reasons; yet I don't see you complaining about that.

You don't care about their suicide rate. You don't care for their mental health. You just want them to magically dissapear because they're different and make you uncomfortable.

I don't like trannies either, I'm just tired of Sup Forums toddlers acting like they are acting with reason and logic in mind intead of prejudice'

>normalperson.png

>libreboot.org/unity/
This is stupid. An apology by Leah Rowe is needed here in my opinion. Not some vague words that even repeat those stupid unfounded allegations.
>With all of this in mind, were the allegations against the Free Software Foundation true? Perhaps. Perhaps not. At this point, it doesn’t matter.

This is like
>Hey, you suck.
>No, I don't. Fuck you.
>Okay, maybe you don't. It doesn't matter really. We're friends again, right?

>acting with reason and logic in mind intead of prejudice'
Why not both?

>You don't care about their suicide rate. You don't care for their mental health. You just want them to magically dissapear because they're different and make you uncomfortable.
I don't think that's true. It's because they get a say in many matters and because they influence your daily life unlike the aforementioned supermodels and people that undergo plastic surgery. Those people you can't even hear or see unless you want to and they don't influence any kind of policy.

>trusting a project run by a mentally ill wackjob

I guess they guys simply realized that they are playing for the same team: Free Software, that people are humans and may have their failures but fighting against propriety software servers a higher good.

Open source it's cuckoldry, you have to be mentally ill to support it

supermodel degeneracy and butchered faces are equally apalling. I could care less about crazy trannies would they not expect me to pretend that they're not crazy.
>muh pronouns
>I want to use the girl's restroom because I'm a lady!
unacceptable.

You simply CANNOT TRUST a project written by a mentally ill person.

Auditing a project usually takes much longer than writing the code.

Never trust the code written by a single person.

Never trust the code written by a certifiably mentally ill person.

>libreboot.org/unity/
>Opens URL
>"But alas, ..."
I stopped reading there.

I still think the dev is an autist and a cuck, but good decision thou

>don't trust humans with a health condition
but Sup Forums told me Terry was /ourguy/. now i'm legit confused.

>sjwhub

ew

It's not his fault to have schizophrenia, but it's a trannies fault for being a tranny

It's a mental disease. It's not their fault they are mentally ill.

> whiteknighting for a tranny

JUST

fuck off normalfag, it's not 1700 anymore

>lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00036.html
>I'm declaring here and now to the whole world that Libreboot is no
longer part of the GNU project. I do not believe that the FSF or the GNU
project deserve to exist.

Heh.

Fuck off spic

I've already switched to Coreboot/SeaBIOS. Fuck Libreboot.

HE is an adult and HE needs to seek professional help for HIMSELF.

>feature completeness of more libre hardware platforms such as POWER, SPARC, RISC-V and other non-x86 ISA's.
Very nice.

3 rupees were deposited

youtube.com/watch?v=oe-kGakx3CQ

Kill yourself paco you fucking spic.

I'm white, you stupid cunt.

White Mexican coming through! Horale, putos.

Sure you are you filthy beaner, now go back to compiling icecat you useless sack of shit

I don't speak taco nigger. Fuck off.

Real spit though, why it seems like all the SJWs are white?

That's not what your sister said last night, joto.

>2017
>source based distros
Get with the fucking times.

Some have too much empathy. That's the problem.

>Eh holmes. I speak teh inglesh I'm white yo

I'm an only child.

I'm a native speaker.

I hate all of you, what the hell, why is Sup Forums full of edgy shitters? Fist the "pajeet" meme, now we hate programming while wearing striped socks?

jesus christ, fuck off to Sup Forums and Sup Forums, where edgy kids are welcome

Yeah butchered because you're a goddamn spic who can't speak it properly

I'm glad that she was able to resolve these issues. On the other hand, she needs to understand that her personal problems should not ever influence the project.

I think that Libreboot needs to directly apologize for saying that the Free Software Foundation is transphobic. This is simply not true, and has been debunked. I will not be satisfied by the leaders of Libreboot until an apology has been made.

Oh, and it looks like Sup Forums is coming out of the woodwork.

Says the one who doesn't use proper punctuation.

Your argument is invalid since your last post was literally doing the same thing, you hypocritical twat. What does one even have to do to lower their IQ to single digits and end up like you? Gas yourself, Untermensch.

Shove your spicware along with your kike leader up your ass you filthy nonwhite

Fist sane post ITT.

3 rupees have been deposited

3 tacos have been deposited rodriguez. Have fun with the communists, shitskins, jews, and other nonhumans at (((GNU))) and (((FSF)))

>uses windows
>can't see the source code
>calls other people non-white
Cuck.