Why the British still believe they must invest in militarizing the Falklands?

Web sites except to Uruguay, South America's worst Navy, Air Force worse, one of the less numerous armies and less military world experience. Enormous borders with little logistical capacity to move troops. so centralized organization to Buenos Aires and surroundings, that if you will capture the city, you would held hostage 25% of the population. In fact with just a naval blockade and bombing the capital you ensure a quick victory.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u30YWcq4OpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut up you Argie bastard

>Web sites except to Uruguay
what did he mean by this??

una vela

Not falling for your dirty tricks a second time.

Just a mistake in the Google Translator. Sorry!

ah ok

For real mate! We have nothing to use against any NATO member. Go check GFP.

>Go check GFP.
That website is a fucking joke, it ranks North Korea as the number 1 navy in the world.

Yeah, I give you that, but also gives real numbers. Like, you think we can defend a country bigger than France, Germany, UK, And Spain combined with only 70.000 poorly trained soldiers?

Fuck off piece of shit, you should go back to the fucking school to learn some english grammar.

You're comparing a first world NATO military power with a isolated country wich his N°1 enemy is getting flooded...

Also, go fuck yourself with this m.youtube.com/watch?v=u30YWcq4OpI

Dude, please! You really think our army is, at least, in "good" shape?

>Trusting Argies

MOGOLICO
PIRATA ASESINO Y BASURA
DOS VELAS
PIRATA HIJO DE PUTA
PIRATA CAGON
PIRATA BASURA

Speak a proper language.

I don't give a shit, do we have enemies to spend money in a ""good army"? (really, learn some english dumbass)

Their job is basically pic related

So... Why are you so fucking retarded? Tell us?

JAJAJJAJA EL PIRATA SE PIENSA QUE SU IDIOMA ES ESPECIAL. TIPICO PIRATA CHETO Y CULO ROTO

He's just a plastic nationalist, I bet he does not know the history of our own country.

JAJAJAJ COMO TE GUSTA CHUPARLE LA PIJA A LOS INGLSES. VOS SOS EL QUE NO SABE DE HISTORIA SI TANTO TE GUSTA EL GUASCA BRITANICO

VIVA LA PLATA

First, I never wrote "good army" but "good shape"
And second, you yourself are giving me the reason, we do not have an army to fight, we have them to help in emergencies. That is not the role that should occupy, while you praise the pictures with the kids, on the northern border drug walks into.

To fight against WHO?? UK??

Really dude? That stupid? Come back to Taringa... Pelotudazo.

Ok...whatever, you did not even read the post I made idiot! thats the whole point!!!! We have no army to fight!!! therefore makes no sense to militarize the Falklands from the point of view of a possible threat

Well Argentina has launched an illogical, unprovoked surprise attack in the past so it's not stretching the imagination too much if they tried to seize undefended islands again.

The only way Argentina will ever get them is if enough dumb americans like Sean Penn support Argentina because its non-white and it eventually has an affect on US Policy.

Good luck.

They can do whatever they want with their islands...

And the post you made is totally shit, please, come back to taringa retard... Leave google translate in peace.

>Web sites except to Uruguay

>come back to taringa

>argies start a bait thread and end up arguing amongst themselves

This is why you lost the islands lads

>more like u r gay

XDDDDDDD Get it???

KIK KOK

So you are saying brits will basically do anything US tells them to do even if it's against their interests? Gotcha.