GPD XD for 150$

Name a better device for portable gaming.
>Protip: You can't

>Runs all emulators until the PSP (including NDS) smoothly
>Free games for all these emulators because of muh piracy
>6h runtime
>SD card slot up to 128gb
>only 150€

Other urls found in this thread:

geekbuying.com/item/GPD-XD-5-Inch-Android4-4-Gamepad-2GB-32GB-RK3288-Quad-Core-1-8GHz-Handled-Game-Console-H-IPS-1280-768-Game-Tablet-PC---Black-347651.html
boards.dingoonity.org/gpd-android-devices/input-lag-measurements/
repo.openpandora.org
boards.dingoonity.org/gpd-windows-devices/increase-polling-rate-for-gpd-win-controls-it's-really-slow-right-now!/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

title says dollars
greetext says euros

xD

>GPD XD
I'd rather have a 3DS.

>Angrybird OS on a device for more than 100$
>only 6 hours runtime
>only up to 128gb of space

literally btfo by a 9 year old device some hack made in his free time
>full fledged linux
>at least 10 hours of gaming time
>up to 1tb of space (not counting internal memory)

Got mine for 120€ and it emulates everything the XD does except PSP and Nintendo DS. However, it has native ports of x86 such as

>Serious Sam 1&2
>Jedi Knight & Jedi Academy
>RtCW
>Diablo I & II
and a gazillion other games. The GPD Win has literally just Angry Birds and pay to win casual games.

>The GPD Win
XD is what I meant to write.

This.
N3ds xl with a9lh installed for muh piracy and homebrew.

Your phone + 8Bitdo and the Xtander >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> garbage chink shit hardware

>portable gaming
dropped

Just bought one

actually
>portable android gaming
dropped

>120€
>Openpandora

I thought it was 400 - 600$ USD
I followed that fucking disaster for years

>Openpandora
>Under 400$

I literally cannot find someone trying to sell it for less than they bought it for 7 years ago

Successor "Dragonbox Pyra" is up for preorder for ~570$ USD. Apparently that scalie craig worked with has taken over and couldn't even keep his faggotry out of the name

I'll stick with my Vita.

>preorder
So... 2024 release date?

>XD
fuck off back to plebbit

how bout those emulators
oh wait

SNES, GBA, DS, PSX, NES

That's it? Pathetic.

>portable gaming

grow up.

>psx
when did it become playable

the sad thing is i don't even think furries can match the faggotry of craig

>calling others children because they like things you don't like
Come back when you're old enough to use this website, buddy.

Nvidia Shield is better, isn't it? Better CPU, better graphics, up to date Android, bigger screen?

geekbuying.com/item/GPD-XD-5-Inch-Android4-4-Gamepad-2GB-32GB-RK3288-Quad-Core-1-8GHz-Handled-Game-Console-H-IPS-1280-768-Game-Tablet-PC---Black-347651.html

$180 USD and it has a shitty Rockchip CPU and is running Android 4.4 (ELL OEH ELL)

Why bother emulating at all if you have to deal with the shitshow that is Android emulation?

I purchased mine on German eBay for exactly 122€ almost 3 years ago. Also 2 years ago, Dragonbox sold their last inventory stock and the price for the CC model was 110€.

I'd say that's worth it.

Feel free to port other shit any time. Retroarch nightly builds are there, I didn't list because they're not all stable and I haven't tested most of the cores myself.

On N3DS a couple months ago.

Craig is in no way involved in the Pyra and EvilDragon already sent out prototypes to some of the devs. Ordering parts will be in less than 4 weeks and release is expected this summer. But hey, it's not necessary to preorder, this is not some sort of kickstarter. You might just as well purchase the device when (or rather if) it's ready.

>posting on Sup Forums playground

>thinking that you aren't a manchildren because you are a gaming 'enthusiast'

What a sugoi monogatari.

Everyone has hobbies, one of mine is merely computerized puzzles.

Enjoy your massive 4 frames of additional input lag. boards.dingoonity.org/gpd-android-devices/input-lag-measurements/

Yeah, mine is ravishing adolescents.

iOS is just as bad nowadays

I love my Xperia Play (especially with 6.0.1.) but the input lag is fucking atrocious.

Christ that belongs in a museum grandpa

Okay, but the iPhone isn't billed as a device geared specifically toward gaming. It's a phone capable of playing basic games while you take a fat shit.

psp go faggots. Got MGS1, some decent racing games, and a bunch a other shit. Fits right into your pocket too. I got mine for 60 bucks.

>having a need for video game stimulation outdoors

yes, but it has FPS games which are now unplayable thanks to pajeet and women™ ios coders. steve jobs was the only one to keep those faggots in check

Why? It's only one complete Android version behind. Unlike the GPD XD, which is still on fucking 4.0.4

also has the entire 3DS library for free, costs 100-200€
your point is what?
also a flashcart for all NDS games is possible

>you can only play handhelds outdoors

>your point is what?
That it's got a pathetic selection

>FPS games
>playable on the first place on a touchscreen
>implying using a controller for a phone isn't fucking retarded

Phones are not for games, much less fucking action games.

and what does your meme box have?

The openpandora is a hunk of shit and everything on it is also available on Android

The true master race handheld is the Nvidia Tegra shield

SNES is barely playable on O3DS models and PSX is barely playable on N3DS models. Please don't use those as examples when the PSP literally does a better job of running both.

dat lag tho

>everything on it is also available on Android
Keep on dreaming, kiddo. Also enjoy your input lag.
repo.openpandora.org

The game runs at 100% fullspeed when you don't watch Chinese cartoons at the same time. This webm was created (by myself) to show the multitasking capabilities of a device with 512mb ram if you don't use bloatware like Google PlayServices

Dreaming? I don't know what you're talking about. I've aged rtcw and Jedi academy on my Nvidia shield. There's people who can play fallout 2 on theirs as well

Not to mention it has native ports of Warband and Portal/Hl2

With PPSSPP, and even without it, it without a doubt has a larger game library than the Pandora. It literally and objectively can play everything that the Pandora can and then some

PSP games natively along with 5th gen and older console emulation

i wish they would release a new version

PS vita

PS Vita is dead outside of Japan

It doesn't matter what country you're in, it makes a great device for emulation.

>what is eliminate pro, the best FPS ever

>best FPS ever
>phone

Okay user, I get it, you're autistic and have shit taste. Calm down.

>SNES is barely playable on O3DS models
Lies.

>PSX is barely playable on N3DS models.
More lies.

>PSP literally does a better job of running both.
>PSP emulating SNES better than anything but an early android phone
Are you even trying to start an argument?

>lelele ur autist XD!

It seems like nvidia is still making them too.

Okay let me rephrase that. SNES9x is mostly okay aside from anything that requires the add-on chips.

PSX, as far as I've seen does not always run at full speed, even in shit as simple as Lego Fantasy 7, therefore I'd define it as unplayable.

>>PSP emulating SNES better than anything but an early android phone
>O3DS emulating SNES better than anything but an early android phone

Why do you like Roblox so much?

GPD Win?

This is way cheaper though if you don't need the extra power and still has a long lasting battery

>not just buying a 3ds and buying physical and collectable games that you own and can sell in the future.

What if that's all I want?

>looks like a scalie
>names everything after scalies

good lord this is why i'll never give that fag money.

preorder the new dragon box and get a dragon dildo with cum lube

>Name a better device for portable gaming.
Was just playing some Twilight Princess on my Win.
Can your XD do that?

>Got mine for 120€
Where? Was it new?

brfo by the Win though

one day you will regret getting old and "growing up"

I second this. My exact setup

Looks cute, I had a clip for a DS3, it's great for older emulation.

wonder if the Smach Z will be able to run PCSX2 titles smoothly. Considering it is CPU heavy probably not.

If they ever deliver that is, their promises are ridiculous

In case anyone was wondering, the GPD Win has just as shitty input lag/polling problems. After a firmware patch and several homemade attempts to fix the problem, it's still broken lol.

boards.dingoonity.org/gpd-windows-devices/increase-polling-rate-for-gpd-win-controls-it's-really-slow-right-now!/

The foam tech with copper base for passive cooling is what has me worried the most. Should've just stuck to active cooling

>last post
>January 11, 2017
It's fixed though, V22 of the joystick/mouse firmware.
I think it came out two or three months ago.

No fucking way, a 15W SoC that takes even more when turboing, even the Switch has active cooling

I hate they had to pick the meme Steam controller pads instead of just sticks and buttons, horrible for emulation

Yeah, no way they're cooling a 15-32W chip using passive cooling. I wouldn't be surprised if they backed out half way and went with an Atom Z8700.

The prototype they have uses an even shittier Atom SoC than the Win does and people who used the prototype say it's awesome... their advertising isn't working because now I want a Win kek

In the future we will have slabs of glass we can play NES games on...

Fuck touchscreen controls

With glass dpad and buttons.
Like the original GameBoy, but full glass.

Enjoy your input lag faggot

This game was the tits
Picture elated

Input lag on current wireless controllers and bluetooth standards is almost nonexistent though, I'm talking 1-2ms.

I hope so. This thing looks to be a godsend.

How? It has one analog stick and no dpad

Modular buttons

Too bad they're overpromising on specs. It's also almost as wide as a 13" laptop.

I know, seems really shitty. And it still only has one analog stick.

Shitty controls though and no dpad unless you use modular overlays. The Steam controller is only useful in FPS for aiming, not even moving around.

They fucked up with that. But I guess it's more appealing marketing wise because the Steam controller makes it seem more special and that's what 99% of gamers care about.

You're justifying one shitty control scheme by posting an equally shitty control scheme?

They are supposed to be shipped in 2 months, so we'll see I guess